TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 19, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2010: Vegas Bash 2010 Live Feeds : ARCHIVES: Archive through September 19, 2010 users admin

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Britt is the ONLY person who knows why she went home early (hearsay is not based on truth or facts) or if she has thick skin to do stand up .... I think she did well standing up to alot of b&tchy and nasty people in that house, as she was NOT the only one trash talking. I'm glad she won the AC .. :-)

Chippy

08-16-2007

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
I think Enzo had no clue about anything when he went into the house. He wasn't even a fan of the show to speak of. It wasn't until he got pumped up by people he believed knew what they were talking about when they started telling him how he was America's favorite, how he'd win against anyone, how he played the best social game in history, how he started a historic alliance, blah, blah, blah. They fed off each other, especially in the final days.

Real reality is about to pour them all a 50 gallon drum of truth. It just hasn't happened yet.

If I cared why Britney left, I'd speculate. I don't. lol

Muffin

08-29-2007

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
I also don't care why Brit left, however, I read somewhere that some of the money collected would be going to her for the fire. If that is true, maybe she should have stayed.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Yes, I read that too. If true, it would have been nice if she had stayed and greeted her fans

Kaykohl

05-10-2004

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaykohl a private message Print Post    
Ok, I’ll admit I’m just messing around about Brit, but I do believe she doesn’t do confrontations very well. She said so herself, and she melted into a crying puddle after three seconds in her argument with Brendan. I was just having fun because of all the analysis of Rachel not having self esteem, or Rachel thinks America . . ., no one really knows what the heck Rachel believes or thinks about anything but Rachel. I liked Brendan, can’t stand Rachel, but I was really disappointed in him last night when they were interviewed by James. I just hope at one point this man can get a clue about Rachel so I can start believing in him again.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I am impressed they are eating waffles with a B for Bally on it LOL! You can see they are dragging!

Lurknomore

07-07-2001

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurknomore a private message Print Post    
<77> something prompted Brit to leave her all expenses paid Vegas trip and go back to well a burnt down house, but for anyone who like me feels that perhaps there is more too it this vid might give us a hint;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRmdV0Lki78

It's SUPER hard to hear but they get closer at the end when the key points are being made. It's an interview w/Lane's sister who pretty much has no doubts that Brit will and should end up w/Lane AND she calls Nick a word I'm pretty sure is banned here (starts with d and there's an ouch in it lol). I'll leave one letter for you all to figure out lol.

I personally found it rather rude to be honest. But this if this what Lane's family is saying publicly, it does make me question what more went on privately.

<77>

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, I love Chelsia's Vegas Bash tweets:

Debra

11-20-2003

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
Chelsia is cracking me up too!

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
Britney's latest tweet:

Chippy

08-16-2007

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Okey dokey, Brit. There's that L word again. This season pretty much destroyed it. lol Her loved and adored fans make her life. Alrighty then. Yeesh.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Why should anyone question if Brit SHOULD have met her fans since they voted to have her win the 25K. Britney is selfish and thinks about Brit. She took her money and ran, IMO I don't care what she tweets, she cares about her self and if she cared about the fans she would be there yet.

If she left due to comments, she made her bed, now she can lay in it.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
And we are live at the Bash!!!!!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Looks like they had 2 cameras this time!! They did not have to run with the camera!!

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Party time!

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
I hope we get to see the bike parade

Debra

11-20-2003

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherDish

En route to Hogs & Heifers, @louiestravato & his biker babe. http://twitpic.com/2q3593
15 minutes ago via Twitpic

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
LOL. come and buy yourself a shot, lets get drunk today!

Have they been sober this weekend LOL

Nana731

07-06-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Thanks so much in advance to all posting highlights and pics for all of us without the feeds!! :-)

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
The bikers were each going to pick up a girl and bring them to hogs, the camera was supposed to follow them!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Scuba have you been using the MWSnap that Naja posted?

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Yes, have you?