TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 18, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2010: Vegas Bash 2010 Live Feeds : ARCHIVES: Archive through September 18, 2010 users admin

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, September 18, 2010 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Scuba...have to go to work...email me how to make window stay on top...as soon as i get home (and it better not be at midnight like last night!) I will set myself up and try and help cap and post!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, September 18, 2010 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Read this over at AABB (who got it from twitter and jokers) some assorted gossip we are so desperate for:

Rumor is that Parker (BB9) almost got into a fight with Lane and either Enzo ro Hayden. He was calling them jokes. Alex got between them.

Brit and Nick looked like a couple in love and left together to find a nice place to have dinner alone .

This afternoon, BB10 Michele had an unfortunate incident when Johnny Fairplay puked all over her and her purse.

That's the gossip I garnered. Probably should be in the shallow thread but it did happen in Vegas !

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 18, 2010 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Lovely.. glad I'm here and not seeing that.

I posted the wonderful pic of Enzo and Gia in Enzo's Bio folder so it can be easily found later.

Jeff33

07-05-2009

Saturday, September 18, 2010 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeff33 a private message Print Post    
I guess its just me but think Danielle Donato looks better as a blonde

Muffin

08-29-2007

Saturday, September 18, 2010 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
Rachel's dress was a little tame for her. I wonder if Brendon made her put the dicky in so that she doesn't hang out everywhere. LOL

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, September 18, 2010 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
who is this ?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, September 18, 2010 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
April BB6

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, September 18, 2010 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Lostfan, that is April, from BB6

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, September 18, 2010 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks ... wow, didnt recognise her ...LOL
I think Rachel from BB6 looks exactly the same, she looks great

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, September 18, 2010 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
more photos ....

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2341790&id=37515754

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, September 18, 2010 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lost, it is so nice to see old and new faces together, thanks for all your posting and searching

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, September 18, 2010 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I saw you guys talking about screen caps. Here is the most wonderful screen cap program I have every used. Once you get your settings all set, you can repeat the same area snap over and over just by clicking one key. The snaps are auto saved and very reasonable file size. No saving, no resizing, no cropping, no reducing. Just click one button to take the snap, and then go upload like normal. And like I said earlier, you have to set the settings for it correctly in order for it to do that.

http://www.snapfiles.com/get/mwsnap.html

(it works great on both my xp machine and win7 machine)

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, September 18, 2010 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
A stressed out organizer, seems like something has gone wrong with the red carpet itself! She is having to borrow one from another place!

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, September 18, 2010 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Naja, I love you! You are an angel

I downloaded it, set it up and it is working already, so easy ...... thank you, thank you. I got giddy last night capturing using snippet, this is wonderful!

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, September 18, 2010 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
You're welcome :-) Be sure to play with settings to make it even faster and easier.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 18, 2010 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hi Everyone!

Got home from seeing LaNouba - what an awesome show! Really incredible what the human body is capable of!

Now, I'm ready for my next big show! I see they're getting ready for the red carpet event, and I wonder if everyone goes to the Blue Martini, and we're left with the hospitality suite, or if we get feed of the Blue Martini event.

I'm just glad I got home early enough that I didn't miss anything.

Scuba, glad Naja gave you that program - I'm on a Mac, and unfamiliar with posting photos.

Naja, would your program work on a Mac?

NM - I went to the link...looks like it's only for a PC. Everyone is depending on you now, Scuba, for the photos...I'll just try to do color commentary!! LOL!

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, September 18, 2010 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Rose, it just says for windows on the app page.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 18, 2010 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The lighting in the suite is hurting my eyes!

Before I went out, there were people there talking about having TWO cameras for tonight. Don't know if it worked out, because they were still discussing it when I left.

Two cameras would be much better, so they could switch to where people are, instead of filming from afar!

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Saturday, September 18, 2010 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
I hope the feeds get more exciting, it is supposed to be on the red carpet right?

This may be like our time in the house

Boring!!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, September 18, 2010 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I read that you will get feeds from the Red Carpet going into the Blue Martini (with Mark Long interviewing) and then inside with James Rhine interviewing. A little bit of double dipping ! Hopefully, there will also be some roving cameras after the interviews, when the real fun starts.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Saturday, September 18, 2010 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Ok we moved, but no sound yet

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, September 18, 2010 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Rosem on the mac hold down Shift + apple + 4 keys then you get a tiny little + sign = you move that with your middle key thingy and then when you have surrounded what you want to cap push down on that middle "glide pad/trac pad" and you will hear a snapshot sound -

then you double click on that cap and it brings up a program - click on file - brings up commands - click on "save as" that brings up a program - first save as - rename it... "enzo/gia" for instance - I keep mine in "desktop" (below that Save AS command - then the "format" window - it says PNG - you want to change that to JPEG - that brings up "quality" look at File Size, for here at TVCH you need to slide the button till you see that the number at the bottom says 40KB

then click Save - and viola!

I know it looks like a lot of steps - but it really is simple - I know, because *I* can do it - and I am seriously tech challenged!!

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, September 18, 2010 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Tonights security:

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 18, 2010 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feed is very choppy - are they using a crappy web cam?

This does not bode well...

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Saturday, September 18, 2010 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
My feeds are back to the room.. Are yours?