TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 15, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2010: All-Stars next season?: Archive through September 15, 2010 users admin

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
someone at jokers has a theory that next season might be another all-stars, because they haven't done any casting calls (and the show is undoubtedly going to be picked up- the ratings have been very good this year)...If so what AS do you think AG will pick, and who would you like to see get picked? I'm assuming that this will only be from seasons 8-12...say three from each season, with two "wildcard" picks to equal 14.

Season 8

AG picks: Dick, Danielle, Eric

My picks: Jen, Jessica, Eric (I don't want ED near this...)

Season 9:

AG picks: James, Chelsia, Matt (Since Adam and Ryan are indisposed...

My picks: Natalie (I liked her), Sharon, James

Season 10:

AG Picks: Jessie, Memphis, Keesha

My picks: Keesha, Renny, Memphis (no way I pick Jessie)

Season 11:

AG Picks: Natalie, Kevin, Lydia

My picks: Kevin, Jordan, Jeff (although they'd be targeted)

Season 12:

AG Picks: Enzo, Hayden, Lane

My picks: Hayden, Rachel, Brit (just to see the conflict)

Wildcards:

AG Picks: Rachel, Brendon

My Picks: Michelle (BB11), Chelsia (BB 9)- they wouldn't be boring, to say the least...

Obviously, it would have to have a combination of my picks and AG's picks- because for some reason, I have AG picking 11 men and 3 women, and I picked 11 women and 3 men....

Lurknomore

07-07-2001

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurknomore a private message Print Post    
Good thread idea Wilson. I'll need to think about specifics.

Since I've made it super clear my hope is for an All Star: Love Vs. Love to Hate OR All Star: Good Vs Evil, my question is would the HG be limited to only the ones from the last AS or all past BB, since it has this "special" theme?????

I'll be thinking on names

BTW if they put Enzo AND Nat in one house there is simply NO WAY I could take the chomping and slurping. NO WAY!!!!! Seriously.

ETA PS how is Dan not on your list from season 10? I think he was one of the best players in BB history!

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
I'v read this theory over at Joker's, too. I don't think they can have Matt from BB9 - isn't he in jail along with Adam?

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I'd love to see a Rookies vs Veterans edition- 7 All-stars vs 7 new HG's, with a "wild card" as the 15th HG and first HOH (who should in essence have a foot in both camps- I'd say get a person who was on BB in another country, so while they would know BB, they would be new to our country's format)

and you're right mystic- I got Matt mixed up with Ryan (who was the person I meant to say)

Darclyte

07-11-2005

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darclyte a private message Print Post    
Too Soon.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I don't know Darclyte- The first AS had 6 seasons to pick from (but essentially only 5- George was the only person from BB1 who even was on the shortlist). This time we'd have 4 seasons.

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I am not interested in seeing the veterans play for a 3rd time. Or some that didnt' make the first AS cut.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
And that's why I wouldn't even consider Jessie myself- but he seems to be a favorite of AG for some strange reason...

Saguaro

06-21-2005

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saguaro a private message Print Post    
I just posted this in another thread, before I saw this one, but I'd like to see a show of people who got voted out first and second over "All Stars". I've always wondered how those early evicted HG would have played the game if they had stayed longer.

Oregonguy

02-12-2006

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oregonguy a private message Print Post    
All- stars is inevitable but i so dont want an all star season. if they have (and they will) dick back then i wont watch.

Justin42

08-05-2001

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Justin42 a private message Print Post    
I think an All Stars casted by AG would include Jesse and a lot of mirrors. And maybe ED. (I will say ED seems hugely popular; at the taping last week they were asking people who their favorite cast members from past years were and ED got the biggest applause of anyone named.. I think it was a bit of a way to judge audience reaction for an All Stars and wanted to yell out "Don't encourage them!!")

I like the idea of the "first outs" getting a chance; most of them ended up with a lot more personality and knowledge of the game than the ones we got stuck with for a whole summer. I still miss Annie this year.

Jeff33

07-05-2009

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeff33 a private message Print Post    
NO, NO, NO... I dont want to see anyone back!!!

Jeff33

07-05-2009

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeff33 a private message Print Post    
Too many hanging out in the LA area wanting to earn some extra money.. They had their chances and should never be brought back.. BB is supposed to be strangers.. They should have learned from BB7 when alliances were being formed before going into the house. I also have noticed that CBS isnt having the commercial about signing up at CBS.com if you would like to be a houseguest next summer.. I would rather see CBS die than see these wannabee actors with agents get in the house again... Why not normal people??? This topic of Allstars just gets my blood to boiling.

Oregonguy

02-12-2006

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oregonguy a private message Print Post    
Again firmly against all stars but here is my cast of 14 from S8 thru S12
7 females
jen S8
jessica S8
amber S8
michelle S10
jordan S11
britney S12
rachel s12

7 males
eric S8
dan S10
jessie S10
casey S11
ronnie S11
jeff S11
matt S12

if dick and/or james are on it i won't watch and since season 2 i can probably can count on one hand the episodes i have missed, but unlike some i'm a man of my words. hated boston rob and didnt watch the 2 amazing races he was on (my fav reality show and the last survivor)

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I noticed you don't have anyone from BB9 on your list Oregon- you don't think Natalie, Sharon, or Chelsia deserve a spot?

Oregonguy

02-12-2006

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oregonguy a private message Print Post    
I think S9 should be like that season of Dallas where it was just a dream!

Natalie, i wrote her down as a possibility (the only one i did from that season). I could put her on there ahead of maybe amber or michelle but i wanted to snub the season.

Sharon, likeable person but was kind of bland on the show. cute but not cuter than some of the blondes i picked.

Chelsia, i loathe james, so she gets guilt by association. she would cause drama but i can't get past her and james' disgusting (imo) hookup.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Been there. Done them. Didn't even get a tshirt and don't want one. No all stars. Please.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I don't want an Allstars, either. Especially if it includes anyone from season 9. I'm with Oregonguy--that is one season that should just go away and pretend it never happened.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Well all ain't lost- we might get a commercial for applying tomorrow night, so this all might be moot....

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I hate to think of an All Stars, lets go with new people!! These people are just wannabes - no jobs, no work but through BB? Please, they've had their time, move over let some others play!!

and I hope they'd NEVER ask Rachel, its the whole reason she played, all she talked about was past seasons and how she wants to be on All Stars! blech

Goddessatlaw

07-19-2002

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Goddessatlaw a private message Print Post    
What Darclyte said . . . too soon.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
NO All Stars!!! It IS too soon!

There aren't a whole lot of people in the last 5 seasons I'd want to see back in the house. S12 really tainted that gene pool.

I hope they take a lesson from what Survivor is doing, and have half old, half young, playing in teams against each other. Real people - all strangers.

If they don't shake up this game, I'm afraid I'm out before they have enough good personalities to even have an All Stars season.

Triciatoronto

07-04-2010

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 3:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triciatoronto a private message Print Post    
I agree with Rosem. There aren't enough good personalities to make a full cast. My handful would include Dan, Rennie, and Jeff but that wouldn't make a full house.

What555456

06-14-2005

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send What555456 a private message Print Post    
AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!

I hate all-star shows.

Caprica

02-10-2007

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Caprica a private message Print Post    
NO All-Stars. These people hang out together all the time. The problem with the last All-stars was pre-existing alliances.
The casts from the last few years can't hold a candle to the early seasons.

Most of the fan favorites have moved on with their lives and would have no interest in doing the show again.

They are also wise to the DR rigging and that will make the feeds boring.

An all new cast with an all new twists and a new format would be better.