TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
All-Stars next season?

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2010: All-Stars next season? users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 15, 2010Caprica25 09-15-10  7:19 am
Archive through September 21, 2010Alisons25 09-21-10  7:53 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I'm with SanFran - do it with the first evictees!

but I dont like All Stars - they meet up off camera and come up with their strategies off camera - nope dont like it at all

and how is it that Rachel has been working All Stars from the moment she crossed the BB threshold!! YUCK! it makes her so delusional - and yet... she's right, she'll be on all stars - so grab your life vests... its going to be a bumpy ride!

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 - 4:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I'm up for a Survivor cast off cast on BB.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I don't want an All Stars either! Let's have some new hamsters to pick apart.

I don't even want BB showing them DVD's of previous seasons. I want them to go in there 'vanilla' - no advantages, and no prior houseguests to imitate.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I don't want to see any winners of final 3's on an AS edition. It would be more interesting for me if the first and second evictions of each season were asked back. I know they aren't "All Stars" but I've had my fill of the winners except dear Jordon. ;)

Ooops, Sanfran, I guess great minds think alike LOL. I must have missed your post.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I sure hope they don't have allstars, but fear they will.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Monday, December 20, 2010 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I don't want another All Stars either. I thought it would be too soon, but I see the last one was 2006. I looked at all the casts from 2007-9 and there are so few I'd want to see again.

Dan (winner) would be OK, but, I really like him and I'm afraid my opinion would slip if he were on again. I feel the same way about Jeff.

Renny would be fun to see again. I'd be ok with Kevin from 2009 and Eric from 2007 (America's Player).

Britney from 2010 wouldn't be too awful.

That's it. I do NOT want to see anyone else from any of those seasons. I esp. don't want to see Evil Dick.

I really hope there is not going to be an All Stars this year (or ever).

Jeff33

07-05-2009

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeff33 a private message Print Post    
No ALLSTARS!!!. No More talke about ALLSTARS. None of them are ALLSTARS!!! They are just a lot of wannabee losers hanging out in LA for wanting another 15 minutes and want to be on another BB because they cant get any work elsewhere.. Every year BB knows what we want and thats 13 or 14 brand new strangers and no actor/actress/, models sent to BB by casting directors.. I want real down to earth people.

Panda

07-15-2005

Saturday, February 19, 2011 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I just saw on Facebook Big Brother Network's fanpage that Robyn Kass tweeted that next season is NOT an All Star season. http://twitter.com/Kassting/status/38717008442953728

Happymom

01-20-2003

Saturday, February 19, 2011 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
yay! That is good news!

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, February 19, 2011 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ya know, I did enjoy the all-star season last time except for one thing. Every single one of them talked too much about production and acted like they knew everything about everything when it came to production and knew what they could get away with... so we had like triple fish/foth/bubbles than any other season. I guess I'm relieved, but I did enjoy the last all stars.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, February 19, 2011 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I sort of enjoyed parts of it but I felt the same way as Naja about all the inside talk and I particularly hated that none of them listened to Big Brother. And all that whispering between Will and Janelle. Couldn't hear a thing on the feeds. And then the final two. Yuck.

Toolhound

06-22-2007

Thursday, March 03, 2011 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Toolhound a private message Print Post    
I am sure glad to hear that news. I would not have watched another all-star show. I am not watching The Amazing Race this season for that reason.

Saggkl

07-17-2002

Thursday, March 03, 2011 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
I have sort of an odd question. Not sure if anyone remembers this. During the season of Janelle and Will, there was a site everyone went to to light a candle. Does anyone remember how to find that site? Thanks

Saggkl

07-17-2002

Thursday, March 03, 2011 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
Just wanted to let you know I found it.. but thanks

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 04, 2011 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Glad you tracked it down!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: