TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 12, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2010: Vegas Bash - Pay Per View - Anyone?: Archive through September 12, 2010 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh yeah! I forgot it was James Rhine that took over when they asked Missy to leave the couches. Yes, he did a better job for sure. It's mostly a blur to me except for remembering how a bunch of us here were shouting "Hallelujah!" when Missy left the interview couch.

Justalittlebean

08-15-2003

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Justalittlebean a private message Print Post    
No way would I pay to see it. Like someone said, maybe if they paid me.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Okay, reading the first half of this thread, you guys talked me out of it. The limited hours totally turned me off. Thanks!

Then I read SinceBB1's post, and I'm back to getting them again. Thanks!

I'm also planning to see LaNouba at Downtown Disney next Saturday, so I won't be around for that afternoon/early evening, but knowing that you can see the archives later....well, I'm IN!

With the 4 or 5 others in the universe who's willing to pay for this shit!

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Since, I signed up and got them, hopefully they will be worth it. See you on Friday!

Aurora

11-24-2006

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aurora a private message Print Post    
That wasn't Missy that James replaced. It was a woman named Nikki Artale who does a Vegas Stars web cast where she interviews Vegas performers.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
You are so right, Aurora. I feel bad about attributing it to Missy. I still think Missy is missing a few synapses here and there, but that woman knew nothing about BB or how to interview.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
That is Howie, not James ...very confused now

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Scuba, Howie was there that night...

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Naja thank you, I never watched it.

Debra

11-20-2003

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
I don't remember it being Missy from Real but just some random lady that I had never heard of before and yes she was terrible.

No I will not be ordering the Vegas Bash but will look forward to what you all post.

eta: I walked away and forgot to post. Thanks for the confirmation Aurora

Aurora

11-24-2006

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aurora a private message Print Post    
Well, it looks like Missy was in the house. I wonder why Missy and Chelsea didn't do the interviews?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I asked if the same people were going to do the feeds as last year...this is her reply....

"NO! Not NO but HELL NO. lol
We are the same as in the people that host the event but this year SuperPass who handled the live stream last year will NOT be doing it. It will be way better quality all around! On our website
www.LiveAtTheStudio.tv

if you click on "LIVE FEED" link at top of page you can see our 24/7 live stream, we have live shows, show movies and recording session when we do them.(we're actually a recording studio in Vegas) Check it out it will give you an idea of how good our quality is."

In all honesty, I did watch an old "Yeti" movie on there last night...and the video quality was great...just like the BB feeds....

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Scuba...I will be there!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Uh, just read your update, Since, and no.. I paid for feeds this summer but really I didn't watch all that much and there are so few of them I would want to see more of.. maybe Kristen (but I'm thinking I might not enjoy her in that setting with those people, maybe Ragan and Brit but really, what is the draw anyway?
James is okay but you have to have someone being interviewed who you care to see and hear.

Rachel? Don't think so. And Rachel drunk was just not something I want to see again.

Last year most of us wanted to find out how it was going for Jeff and Jordan.. Nothing similar this year.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Missy was involved in some stuff which also wan't very good.. I'm certainly not interested in seeing more of her after last year.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Well, I guess I am just a die hard BB fan. If it means I will just get to watch a few good interviews...then that will be good for me! I am interested in seeing them out of the BB atmostphere. For better or for worse! LOL!

Aurora

11-24-2006

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aurora a private message Print Post    
Interestingly enough, Nikki Artale is one of Live at the Studio's hosts. Probably why she was chosen to do the interviews last year if they hosted the event. She might be seen wandering about again trying to get her hand on a microphone. lol

http://www.vegascommunityonline.com/nikkiartale.htm

I wonder if you just have to pay the $20 to see the Vegas Bash live. On the web site it looks like they transfer video to YouTube and YouTube is free. I'm going to be out of town next week anyway, so I think I'll check that out when I get back.

http://www.youtube.com/user/LiveAtTheStudio#p/u/0/MkBcU8YZIsc

Jarreau

03-01-2008

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jarreau a private message Print Post    
Aurora - that Nikki woman is a scary, scary looking person...who would buy real estate from her?????

And, she's from Jersey - she and Enzo should get along really well......

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Niki Congero asked me to post this response since she is not a member and has been reading the posts here.....

"Ok everyone let me straighten things out; this year will be nothing like last year.

Nikki Artalie is a local interviewer and a very nice lady; she does not however have a show on LiveAtTheStudio. She was just helping out last year. No need to bash her, I mean really what has she ever done to deserve that.

You will see all kinds of different people doing interviews through out the weekend. James Rhyne from BB is one of them. Also Kevin from BB1 will do some fun interviews from the suite at the Meet & Greet.

First here is the link that show who is attending.
http://www.liveatthestudio.tv/VegasBash2010Celebs.html
Not only BB peeps buy many others.
Here is a description of the feeds.

Come see all the action in Vegas on the LIVE FEEDS September 17th -19th. This time "What Happens In Vegas...You get to see" Check out this seasons Big Brother house guests along with reality stars from past Big Brother seasons, Survivor, Amazing Race, Rock of Love, Road Rules, Fresh Meat and more... This will be a weekend you wont forget. Come chat with the stars and be apart of the events from home. You will see a continuous LIVE FEED of all events and every thing in between! From the Meet & Greet Friday, to the Red carpet Saturday and Main event at the Blue Martini to the beer pong tournament and BBQ at Hogs & Heifers on Sunday. Get your all access weekend pass now at
http://www.liveatthestudio.tv/VegasBashLiveonline.html
Bottom line we do this charity event every year, this is the first year we are going to stream live feeds from the whole weekend, some of it may be us setting up some of it will be just peeps hanging out. But it will be fun.

If you’re not interested in getting it that’s cool we just wanted to make it available.
Hope this answer any questions.

Niki Congero
LiveAtTheStudio/Host of The Vegas Bash"

Jarreau

03-01-2008

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jarreau a private message Print Post    
Oooops, my bad - sorry Nikki - the hot red hair just scared me a little!

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Never judge a book by it's cover .... remember Susan Boyle (who is going to sing for the Pope on his visit to UK .. yay!)her appearance did not match the voice

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Nikki Artalie is a local interviewer and a very nice lady; she does not however have a show on LiveAtTheStudio. She was just helping out last year. No need to bash her, I mean really what has she ever done to deserve that.

Well if she was the one interviewing the HGs last year, she did a horrific job at it.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Niki Congero just added...

"I do understand why people were frustrated with the M&G last year we weren't even really planing on streaming it then just sort of tried..opps my bad won't do that again (with out planing that is). This time we have been doing shows remotely from the 3 locations to make sure all is well, so far so good. Should be a good time, so grab a bottle of wine or 2 and enjoy the show!"

Debra

11-20-2003

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
I am sure Nikki is a nice lady. I saw her interview last year and she did not do a good job and the production was totally unprofessional. I was watching at the beginning and there was a whole lot of cussing and looking for equipment. We were making jokes about them needing to go to Radio Shack. I don't claim to know who was in charge of what but just know that it was a hot mess last year.

I also wanted to add why I am not getting the Vegas Bash feeds:

1. I am not interested in any of this years cast.

2. I think the price of an additional $20 is way to expensive.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Like she said...everything last year was done spur of the moment. They thought it would be a nice thing to do. They didn't plan anything or have any interviewers lined up...it was just a last minute idea. This year they have people lined up and prepared. Granted...the BB cast is what it is! So no one can change that! LOL! But things already look like they are going to be better! And don't confuse Niki with Nikki. Two different people. I think Nikki just got pulled in and wasn't prepared. She was just trying to help out. The cussing and looking for equipment was the Real crew...not Live At The Studio. That is why Real is not involved this year!