TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 12, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2010: Vegas Bash - Pay Per View - Anyone?: Archive through September 12, 2010 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 11, 2010 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Is anyone planning to buy the $20 pay per view of the Vegas BB party?

Here is the link with the info:

http://www.liveatthestudio.tv/VegasBashLiveonline.html

I looks like a more extensive live feed (which is probably why it's $20) and I was thinking of getting it.

I don't want to be the only one, though, and was wondering if any of you guys were interested?

I want to be able to chat about it, but if no one is getting it, then I might not either!

Seattlemom

05-10-2005

Saturday, September 11, 2010 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seattlemom a private message Print Post    
I'll settle for reading about it! I hardly watched the feeds this year! First time ever spending so little time watching the feeds! And I had plenty of time! Hubby left I have the Mac and laptop LOL. and what am I doing??? Playing FrontierVille on facebook and reading the BB updates!
I'd put the feeds on and if it didnt catch my interest, I put it on mute LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 11, 2010 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Maybe if they paid me..

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, September 11, 2010 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Sea-I will be getting it!

Puppypaws

06-09-2007

Saturday, September 11, 2010 - 11:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puppypaws a private message Print Post    
I was going to but after looking at the list of "celebs" I doubt I will, the only ones signed on for season 12 are (as copied and pasted from live at the studio web site.)

Enzo Palumbo BB12
Kristen Bitting BB12
Andrew Gordon BB12
Annie Whittington BB12
Monet Stunson BB12
Matt Hoffmann BB12

All the rest are the old bunch of wanta be's that show up to everything BB. I'm over Howie, James, Kritsa Stegal, Sheila, etc. you know the usual suspects LOL.

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Saturday, September 11, 2010 - 11:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
It sounds as if Hayden and Lane are going... I thought Brit said she was going and would bring Nick. You know Rachel will go.

Brendon had to get back to school immediately. Not sure about Ragan...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, September 11, 2010 - 11:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I just realized after I read it...I thought it was going to be 24/7 for the 3 days. Now I read it is from 4 to 8 and 7 to 9 on Fri and Sat...I will be at work both those days at that time. So that leaves the Beer Pong Tournament on Sun...!If that is all I get to see, then I might reconsider! LOL!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, September 11, 2010 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Bon - I think it was Regan that said he had to go back to work on the Monday after the show.

Lanzee

07-12-2000

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 1:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lanzee a private message Print Post    
I will not come for that but I will attend the 2010 Olympia in Las Vegas on Sept. 23 - 26. I can't wait!!!

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 1:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I will buckle and end up paying for these feeds. I wish I knew where to access them, but I know I will buckle and pay for them.

Toolhound

06-22-2007

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 2:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Toolhound a private message Print Post    
I would rather give my $20.00 to a homeless person on the street. I doubt any of these people will do anything worth watching and all the old people were just barely worth watching for free.

Bubba

07-29-2005

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubba a private message Print Post    
No, I like watching the feeds during the game, I don't become attached to any of them, so don't care to pay to watch them in Vegas. Even if it were free it wouldn't interest me.

Aurora

11-24-2006

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aurora a private message Print Post    
If I'm remembering this right, last year there was nothing of substance discussed by the past or present houseguests at the Vegas Bash. Just a lot of silliness and shout outs. So no, I won't pay $20 for six hours of that.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
no.

(but if it was offered as part of the real player superpass, I may have tuned in!)

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Meet & Greet & Continuous Live Feed
September 17th 4-8PM, Ballys Suite

Vegas Bash Main Event
September 18th 7-9PM, Red Carpet followed by The Main Event at The Blue Martini

Hogs & Heifers
Motorcycle Ride, BBQ & Celebrity Beer Pong Tournament
September 19th 2PM-?

Jeff33

07-05-2009

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeff33 a private message Print Post    
I never heard Britney say she was going and bringing Nick to Las Vegas.. I know she did say she was thinking of going to that Steamboat thing Lane and Hayden were talking about and she would ask Nick if he would go.. She also said as soon as BB was over she wanted to be on the first flight back to Arkansas

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jeff, you could be right. Maybe they guys were trying to talk her into it, or she could have been talking about Steamboat.

Carrly

09-28-2000

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carrly a private message Print Post    
The quality of the feed from the Vegas bash last year was so poor. I think it was taken by someone's computer. I didn't recognise anyone because it was so blurry and grainy. I am hoping that there will be live feeds from the backyard after the show with Real.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I have been in touch with the person that is organizing the Vegas Bash. Turns out that it will be more than just the 3 events themselves.

"The whole weekend will be covered from noon Friday through Sunday midnight. You will see the set up of meet & greet, the meet & greet , the party in the suite after the met & greet...me ordering and eating breakfast the next morning ..lol (not that that's all that interesting, but ya never know)..The Red carpet Saturday, the main party Saturday night,...us dragging ass back to the suite at 3 am Sunday moring..and the full day Sunday including the Hogs & heifers beer pong and BBQ. basically its going to be 3 days of Vegas craziness."

All the footage will be archived so that you can view it later! Since I can't sit in front of my PC for 3 days...that is good to know! The quality of the feeds should be good. Different people are supposed to be involved this year. So Rosem, Mummy, Seamonkey (maybe?) and I, will be the only ones watching I guess! LOL!

Zgoodgirl

08-22-2003

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zgoodgirl a private message Print Post    
Um, no. It's probably going to be done with a crappy cam, noone will be miked so the sound will be crap, and like Aurora mentioned it will be nothing but shout outs. No real discussions or anything. Unless someone can guarantee me an all and out catfight between Rachel and Britney, or better yet Ragan and Rachel, I'm done with this season.

Matter of fact they should be paying me for having to endure them all summer.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It was so horrible last year when it free, there is no way I would pay an extra fee this year. Does anybody remember the mounted stationary cam inside some party room, and once in awhile someone would stop and talk to it? Otherwise it was just monitoring a big party room like a security cam.

And remember the interviews at the couches? Missy was doing such a bad job, they asked to leave the couch and someone else took over the interviewing. OH GAWD it was awful! (there were a couple fun parts when Missy left and some old BB HGs took over the interviewing)

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Missy will be there again. But James Rhine is getting his list of questions together... (he is the one who rescued us from having to endure Missy...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed James' interviews..he watched the feeds and had relevant questions!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It was ridiculous last year and besides I don't plan to sit around on a weekend to watch people who really aren't important to me party and do things I'm not particularly interested in. AND pay for it? Snort!

It was James Rhine.. a bunch of us tweeted him and he came to the rescue..

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
I was not going to get them but if others are, I will cave in and get them and chat with you all about it, I love this area, any excuse to chat and I will be there LOLOLOL