TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Update on Michele

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2009: General Discussion: Update on Michele users admin

Darclyte

07-11-2005

Wednesday, September 01, 2010 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darclyte a private message Print Post    
Michele from last season is divorced. She and her hubby were having problems before she went into the house, and they had hoped that being away from each other would give them "clarity." Apparently it did, and they broke up. There were pictures some time back of her making out with Lydia from last season (both are bi) and it was rumored that they were "together." It's pretty apparent that Michele got implants since last year. She's going on the Playboy "dating" series Foursome. Ozzy from Survivor was on it (nude) before he was ever on Survivor. Michele's former BB11 HG Braden (first evicted) also was on the series before he was on BB11 last year. I assume he too was nude. I saw a clip from the new season, and some guy from a VH-1 show (I Love NY?) is also on it. In the clip, Michele is topless but her hair was over her fake boobs. It premieres September 18.

Madelane

08-20-2001

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 5:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Madelane a private message Print Post    
I just read on TMZ that Michelle has sex on camera with "Heat" on that show. I barely remember her from BB.

Nancy

08-01-2000

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nancy a private message Print Post    
I just saw an episode of Baggage(game show) and Michelle was one of the contestants.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Nancy, what was Michelle's 'baggage'?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: