TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 24, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: Archive through August 24, 2010 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Ummm...that leaves Dave still in the running. This is not right.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
No, it's not right. Dave should have been out weeks ago - months ago - this is not right.... and I should try to steel myself better

I have not gotten the hang of it at all!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
It's not like the HM's didn't try to get him out Sarasmile. I still think there must be a group keeping him in on purpose just to mess with BB.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
What do you expect from John James, Cricket? Good thing about being over here - we won't have to see him from now on!

Yep, Dave must be second. If he's first I'm having a tantrum ;). I cannot believe the public just don't see... makes you understand how cults do so well when people are so quick to overlook the bad because he says the odd nice thing and acts like a cuddly daddy figure. Davina likes him too, so I think I am going to be cringing through his interview.

Heheee, the voiceover woman has warned about nudity - must be Mario's best bits!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Oh, you mean proper spoilers - like Davina hasn't announced them? I think we might already be able to guess (unfortunately) but maybe you should put them in a spoiler box.

No, Kitt..I meant what you and we are doing. I just hadn't seen your's yet. Mario has butterflies all over his coat. ??

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's quite a coat, isn't it!

Thought Mario came off a bit mean in that, which is a shame.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
What do you expect from John James, Cricket? Good thing about being over here - we won't have to see him from now on!

I know I shouldn't expect much, Kitt, but it's still mind-boggling.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's tiiiiiiiime!

The winner of BB11 is:

Josie!

Dave is 2nd

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
And the winner is JOSIE!

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Yay!!!! Josie wins BB11!!!!!!!!!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
ROFLMAO @ your post re Dave, Kitt...too funny!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Oh my.... I almost screamed at my desk, at work - cuz I was sooooo scared Davina was going to say Dave won. Thank goodness Josie pulled it off. I don't know if I can listen to the interview, especially if Davina LIKES Dave.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
How long will Josie be outof the house? They are right in front of the house doing the interviews, right?

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Will they tell us the percentages of the votes each of them got?

It is neat that Josie was the first in the BB house and the last one out!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Percentages:

Andrew 3.9%
JJ 4.5%
Mario 5.1%
Dave 9.0%
Josie 77.5%

Ermm, guess then people wanted Josie to win ;) ;). I feel a bit bad for (most of) the others. I can imagine them feeling a bit let down by that.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
That's right Amy. I forgot about that.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
NOBODY has EVER gotten as good an edit as Dave has - through the whole series... right up to the end. It boggles my mind the way they spun his time in the house... made him look like an amazing, beautiful person...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think they said the winner is the first one back in the house for UBB. If they let her see her family it's going to be really difficult to let go so quickly... hope the diary room prepared her for not seeing anyone.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Dave went to a salon to have his bowl cut straightened?? Yikes.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wish Dave could hear my boos! So much love my behind. Love to their faces, bitching behind their back, that's Dave.

Salon for that hair?!?!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Wow @ the percentages. I sure hope Dave sees them soon and doesn't think he was close to Josie. Davina just announced that Josie got 77%; did she announce the other percentages as the men came out?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Josie's coming out!!! :-) :-) :-) She's got a paper bag to breathe into!!!

I didn't hear her say the other percentages, but they've posted them at the Ch4 site.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I agree, Kitt. Wish they would have shown Dave being rough with the HM's and whining that BB was ignoring him. Also would have liked to see some of those backstabbing sessions on the show.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Who thinks Josie would have won if John had not been in the house? What was the name of the other gal who had a showmance and won? She was blonde also. Was her name Sophie?

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I thought the house was on fire or blowing up behind her - the fireworks were so bright! Josie looks really good. When she was going up the stairs, at first I thought she'd put her thumb in her mouth... then realized it was a bag she was breathing in to! LOL