TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 24, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: Archive through August 24, 2010 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh John James, hypocrit is thy middle name....

Re Dave and Josie, poor girl, but typical Dave behaviour. Just wish they'd shown it on the highlights all season.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Eww, he doesn't look good @ all. He said just before he was evicted that he'd pose for magazines. That's why I feel there has to be something wrong somewhre when he thinks it's horrible for anyone but him to get anything out of this show. Just not normal thinking.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think he looks good except for the hair and the spray on abs. But the gall of the man just amazes me... actually it doesn't, nothing about this or the "press tour" he's doing is unpredictable. His VT said he was looking for his "big break," just because he spent the next 12 weeks denying it doesn't mean we didn't know what he was all about!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nice to see Sunshine on BBLB, I'd have really liked for her to have gone further.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Last BB11 twitters. Seize the naked day, Mario!

08:49 Andrew and Mario are both tossing and turning in their sleep. The pair will soon wake up in bed together for the final time
09:21 Josie tells Mario that she fell asleep in her clothes again last night
09:43 Josie runs into the bedroom and makes a loud alarm noise to wake the others up... they don't see the funny side of this!
10:12 Bored of being awake by herself Josie has gone back into the bedroom as is shouting WAKEY WAKEY at the others
10:13 Big Brother wakes the boys up and tells them that they have one hour to pack their suitcases in preparation for tonight's final
10:37 Mario is naked for what could be the final time!
11:28 The housemates are speculating who might be in Ultimate Big Brother
12:41 Mario and Josie are tucked up in bed talking about tonight's final
13:08 Mario and Andrew are discussing their love of computer games
13:48 Dave and Andrew say that JJ is in with a massive chance of winning the show
15:33 Big Brother is allowing the housemates to nap to help them rest up ahead of a busy night
15:43 Josie is putting on her make up to ensure that she looks her best for tonight
15:46 Andrew tells Josie that he wants her to win
15:52 Josie is doing her impression of a human alarm again to wake Dave and JJ up
17:13 Mario and Josie are anxiously sitting in the Bathroom, joined by JJ

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
How does everyone want the finale to go?

I want:

5. Dave
4. JJ
3. Mario
2. Andrew
1. Josie

The top three could be put in any order and I'd be happy with it.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
My wish is:

5. Dave
4. JJ
3. Josie
2. Andrew
1. Mario

I know that isn't even close to what will happen, but I'd rather Mario win than Josie. He had his moods, but he didn't spend his whole time with one person under the duvet.

Actually, if Dave is the first one out, it wouldn't bother me which one wins.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Actually, if Dave is the first one out, it wouldn't bother me which one wins.

This is my sentiment too. If something crazy happens and JJ2 wins, I'll be shocked, but I'd be ok. I think Josie and Mario would be the best ones for UBB, but I wouldn't mind Andrew giving it a shot either!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that the semi-final w/Davina is starting right now.

They keep advertising it as the BB Shocker...what's up with that?

Eviction order:
Dave
Mario
Andrew
JJ
Josie...I guess..not thrilled, but it seems she's got it.

ETA: Nevermind, it's a repeat of last Friday's evictions. They aren't going to show the whole thing before today's evictions, are they?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Show is starting right now, Cricket!

It's meant to be a short section of highlights, finalists 5-3 out before 9pm (1pm) then numbers two and one. Winner will have the interview with Davina then will be the first person back in the UBB house, to be followed by all the others!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I like Josie's new hair now I see it not all flicked up. Both Andrew's and Mario's look better too, when not all formally styled.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I don't have it. I'm at one of the addys you gave me last week, Kitt and it says Live Show @ 9:00 PDT (which is 8 hours behind the UK) so that's 1:00 board time.

Where are you guys watching it? I just keep getting Ch 4 repeats of the Semi Finals in 1/2 hour increments.

ETA: Found it in a roundabout way, lol. Davina brought out Ben and Govan and then commercial?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
pm'ing you now cricket

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They're bringing all the ex-hms onto the stage!

5th place announcement very soon.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ooo Ife's signed a recording contract!

The audience are still booing some of them!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Did it work, Cricket?

She's about to announce 5th place:

5th place in BB11 is:

ANDREW!

Awwww, my Andrew!! Huge cheers from the crowd!! Yeyyyy!!!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks as always, Kitt. The one I thought was live kept starting over again.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
What wonderful Best Bits Andrew got!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I love Andrew, he's so... real, just honestly and straightforwardly himself. Don't know why he didn't get more votes.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Announcing 4th place now:

4th place in BB11 is:

JJ!

More cheers from the crowd :-)

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Yes, Kitt, it looks nice tonight. It looked good yesterday as well when she had it pulled back.

Is it okay to spoil at to who is leaving in what order?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
"Is it okay to spoil at to who is leaving in what order?"

I hope so, because I've been doing it!

Oh, you mean proper spoilers - like Davina hasn't announced them? I think we might already be able to guess (unfortunately) but maybe you should put them in a spoiler box.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Andrew got 3.9%, and JJ got 4.5% of the five way vote. Wonder how many calls that actually is.

I think this might be the first time they didn't restart the vote after the first count.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I pm'd you back Kitt. JJ to me is much sexier than John. I hope he gets more offers than John.

At DS they have the real David Beckham's pics that John tried to copy and John's just pale in comparison. I also came across this article from the Australian Press written June 15th @ the beginning of the show. I sure wish I'd seen it sooner. People are commenting on it this week, so I don't know if it was just found or what.

Australia - John We Are Watching You

snip:
The show’s creative director Philip Edgar-Jones –essentially Big Brother – told Australian Times John James was the first Australian he has chosen to enter the house.

He said we wants John James in the contest because he is a David Beckham look-alike and for his fun-loving and laid-back nature.

Laid back nature? Could PEJ have been more wrong?“

Snip:
“To him, sex means ‘making himself better’.”
John James has indicated he is hungry for the fame over the cash in Big Brother.

“I look like David Beckham, obviously he’s not an ugly bloke so I won’t tell people don’t call me Beckham,” he said on the launch show.
“I don’t like doing housework, I’m not lazy...just waiting for my big break.

I don't understand his sex comment and am just blown away after reading the above how he could go after the women that night at dinner.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
3rd place in BB11 is:

Mario!

Poor Mario, he really wanted to win. He really looks nervous!

The crowd cheers and now he's loving it! (what is he wearing!?!)