TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 21, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: Archive through August 21, 2010 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I have started an Ultimate BB thread!

Do you think John will go on BBLB this weekend? I can't imagine him joining in the silliness. I think he might just go and find his mum and that'll be that for him. Which might be a good thing all round as he doesn't seem able to be lighthearted.

Again I must go and do something useful!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
He probably won't. I believe he might have an idea now that he's not well-liked by the public and he'll just hang with his Mom. I don't know why he kept telling Josie she'd have a few days out of the house if she won before the Ult. BB started. I don't think whomever wins will leave the house.

It's finally setting in for Josie that John is gone and she's crying. JJ is talking with her.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Aww poor Josie. It must be a lot for her, because I think she's aware that not only is it the end of BB it's probably to all intents and purposes the end of their relationship. As awful as I thought he was, they obviously had a lot of real affection for each other, and she must feel a bit lost without it. Good job there are some sweet people in there with her. Shame Corin wasn't.

Hehee, wonder if Andrew will make his move ;).

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Hehee, wonder if Andrew will make his move ;).

On Josie or Mario?

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I've had more of a problem with Dave throughout, than I've ever had with John, he made the show interesting at least; I foresee the next four days being like watching paint dry.

I think it's up to John and Josie to continue or end their relationship, or friendship, or whatever it is, that's something they will determine after the show. It's hard to see Josie so upset, luckily Corin wasn't there, Josie may have turned on her for her role in the Nathan/Rachel fiasco, JJ and Mario were great to her, though. She needs a boost, maybe a visit from Govan, or something interesting to do the next four days.

I don't know if John will be on BBLB, he was on BBBM, so maybe he will. I can imagine they'll want him on, though, good, bad, or indifferent, him being on BBLB will get people to watch.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the big mouth posts Kitt! That show can certainly get risqué. But it's part of Friday night eviction right?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I meant Josie ;) ;). I've noticed a subtle (or actually not so subtle) change in the Andrew-Mario thing, I think Mario's starting to get a bit randy! I hope it doesn't get awkward in their last few days because seeing them cuddle makes me all happy inside :-).

Yep, Stormie, think you could be right on the paint drying thing. Hopefully BB will give them a task or something that will at least be fun to watch.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The official twitter says this right now!

04:32 Something just doesn't feel right in the Bedroom tonight... Oh yeah, there's no snoring anymore!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
DS are talking about the bookies. Apparently a lot of sites phrased the bets according to the order they were evicted, but as we know, BB evicted the last four "in no particular order." So the bookies are paying out on Steve as the ninth evicted, when people who bet on John James are saying they deserved to win. At least one bookie has voided the votes, and several others seem to be fighting with JJ voters.

Odds right now for the winner have Josie the firm favourite, with Mario a reasonably clear second, Dave and Andrew fighting for third, and JJ fifth. I think Dave's odds might lower (increase? I can never work out what the correct word is - he will be higher than he is now) because they have to adjust as there was an expectation he'd been gone by now.

One good thing, I can't imagine anyone there other than Dave looking bad from now on, so hopefully he puts his foot in it somehow, by crowing too much.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Saturday, August 21, 2010 - 2:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Here are some DS pics of August 20, 2010, Day 73, Eviction Day; for more pics, click here.

George Lamb and Emma Willis, BBLB Hosts

Davina McCall and Emma Willis

Davina McCall and Bob Rhighter

Housemates Wait in Anticipation of Eviction Results

Steve Gill

Corin Forshaw

Sam Pepper

John James Parton

John Joseph Bird, Best Surprise Reaction of the Night

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Saturday, August 21, 2010 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Great pics Stormie! I wonder why JJ1 wore those red socks? LOL. I didn't really notice them last night but they look odd with his pants...

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, August 21, 2010 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Wow, Sarasmile, I didn't even notice the red socks or tights on JJ. I thought he had shoes on w/no socks. He dresses in an odd way. No one in the house ever seemed to remark on it, though.

Re Dave, I see he's still trying to be 'fun Dave' so I hope he goes so far overboard, they boot him.

What a mess about the bookies. Of course by vote and legally, John should have been first out and that is how the payout should go; percentage of votes. By BB wanting to create drama...or being afraid of how John would act, it really messed up the betters, eh?

I so wish John had walked a few days ago. Can't help but think at least Corin would still be in the house. No point in even watching the feeds...completely dull!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 21, 2010 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He dresses a bit like the old baseball players, who used to have those tight trousers and knee socks.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 21, 2010 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Very exciting twitters:

09.33 The housemates have been woken up and are happy in be in the FINAL!!
09.55 Mario is making tea for the five remaining housemates
10.23 Andrew and Josie are cleaning up the Kitchen
12.43 JJ, Mario and Andrew are recreating the infamous 'consider yourself' performance
13.20 Mario is enjoying bossing Andrew around, he is currently doing his washing
14.20 Josie is now part of the secret task set by the Tree of Temptation
14.54 Josie is talking about her love for Rolf Harris
16:52 Mario tells Josie that he can't wait to meet Davina on Tuesday!
17:14 Dave has asked Josie if she thinks John James will wait for her to come out before returning to Australia
17:28 Dave has just put shaving foam in Mario's shoes!
17:31 Andrew has just given Big Brother a strip tease in the Diary Room!
19:04 Housemates are talking about TV programmes
20:05 Dave is getting a lush looking massage from Mario
20:39 The 5 finalists are reminiscing about ex-housemates

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Saturday, August 21, 2010 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Mario has been sitting in the bathroom for a LONG time begging the Tree of Temptation to talk to him!!! He is super bored.... gonna be a long couple of days on the LF. Poor Josie has just gotten out of bed; think she's been piled up there for a LONG time.
I am not trying to sound rude, but wouldn't it be really nice of BB to give Josie some root touch up? She would feel so much better about herself... and it would give her something to do!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Saturday, August 21, 2010 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Josie and Andrew are nominating biscuits for eviction. One pretends to be BB and asks for valid reasons to nominate the particular biscuit. Andrew asked Josie how the dynamics in the biscuit tin would change if the biscuit she nominated were to leave! It's funny - at least they're trying to amuse themselves!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Saturday, August 21, 2010 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Oooops, sorry - they are nominating biscuits to eat!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 21, 2010 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I would nominate the custard creme every time ;).

Just about every female with roots has been able to get hair dye for a touch up, I don't know why Josie never got any. Maybe you have to get it off the shopping list and she didn't like to ask. I think in the past they've done spa day type things at the end, so hopefully it will include that. Particularly if she's going into UBB, with all the freshly spruced up people, it would be a shame if she felt she was a mess.

Hope everything went well yesterday, Sara.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Saturday, August 21, 2010 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Thanks so much, Kitt! It went really well - my Mom is a trooper! I had her home by 10 am today. My neck has a bit of a crick from the "comfy" chair but otherwise, all is well here!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Saturday, August 21, 2010 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I don't know what any of these cookies really are, but one was called Rich Tea Biscuit I think and Josie nominated it because there was nothing "rich" about a biscuit with no chocolate or icing on it! LOL - it was a good giggle.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 21, 2010 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Glad to hear she's doing well :-).

Rich Teas are plain biscuits that tea lovers think are the perfect accompaniment to tea. I don't like tea, and agree wholeheartedly with Josie that a biscuit isn't the same without chocolate or icing!

The twitter says the hms were speculating about what tomorrow's "Perfect Day" could be, so maybe that would involve pampering and hair dye for Josie.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 21, 2010 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
corin

That was quick!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 21, 2010 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Don't know if these are official, but someone at DS has posted these as the percentages of the "safe" four:

Mario 9.4%
Dave 5.1%
JJ2 3.2%
Andrew 3.1%

If correct, Mario almost went over Steve and Dave had no chance of going :-(.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Saturday, August 21, 2010 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
How can that possibly be true? I don't understand the Dave numbers. Dave told Mario tonight that God told him there would be heavy rains and he knew the house would flood. Funny he never told anyone before it happened.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 21, 2010 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Because he's older than the average hm, to the younger crowd he's probably almost invisible, so maybe they just don't notice what he's done.

And I think the highlights have been very generous to him, maybe for fear of doing anything that might be seen as mocking his religion and be a possible cause for complaint.

Even with that though, I just can't understand how he wasn't neck and neck with Steve. Maybe everyone who votes is 12.