TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 20, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: Archive through August 20, 2010 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Awwwww Sara! Don't think you're going to enjoy Tuesday's show either.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
TVCHmates, this is Sarasmile. I can now reveal that the biggest loser at TVCH is .....
Sara.
Who left work early today to see the entire show so she wouldn't miss DAVE being evicted.

ROFLMAO! Don't feel bad, Sarasmile. I took a chance on blowing up my reg. computer to get the new addy from e-mail (don't have e-mail on my laptop...long story) and was way too close to where the lightening struck, lol.

I'm so with you on anticipating Dave leaving. In a way, it's good that Sam did leave, so Dave can't be so entertaining behind Sam.

Finally, Davina is telling John he was brutal to the girls.

I do not believe John is 'in love' with Josie. Does anyone?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't (believe he's in love with Josie). I believe he loves her, but isn't in love with her, she's just a mummy substitute for him.

Haha now he's saying he might talk to the papers after all! What a surprise :/

Lines are open for the vote to win!!

Ooo shots of the house and Josie ISN'T crying! If only Dave wasn't there it'd be quite a nice group.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
top retweeted comments for the search terms I was using were BOTH "JJfans vote Corin out!" and I'm sure it was them that got her out and therefore by default saved Dave.

I'm not quite understanding how that works, Kitt. You mean his fans actually got her booted? That is just so wrong, wrong and wrong.

Of course John will do magazines..he's the ultimate definition of hypocrisy.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I don't believe he's in love with Josie either. I don't think JJ1 has a true understanding of what being in love is. I just don't think he really gets that being in love is a different emotion from the love he feels for his mom. I'm not trying to sound creepy, but what we know as two types of love seem to be mushed together for him.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
But of course in my devastated state, I may not be making sense either!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Cricket, it seems like all the young John James fans on twitter were passing round the note to say that they should gang together to vote to evict Corin. I presume that as they couldn't directly vote to save John James, and all week Corin was fifth in line to go, they were just crossing their finger hoping that if they gave her more votes then maybe there's a chance for Steve, Sam, Dave and Corin to go, and save JJ1. Of course all they did was pop Dave off the evict list and get rid of Corin instead.

I'm going to see if I can find the percentages.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I will be sitting in the hospital all night with my mom who is recovering from minor surgery, so I won't have internet, but I will have my phone. Anyone who is watching BBBM or the feeds and feels like posting, I would appreciate the distraction. Hope there's not too much on Dave though... LOL

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The %ages aren't up at the Ch4 site, but DS says this:

John James 34.2%
Corin 20.6%
Sam 14.6%
Steve 9.8%

Add those up and it's 79.2% and I bet Dave got near Steve's %age.

No way imo that Corin got that amount without a targeted plan to get her.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
<sitting in the corner, mourning the loss of Corin> I cannot believe they got rid of Corin and kept Dave!!!! The only thing worse would have been keeping JJ1. In spite of her fake hair and face, she was the most honest person in there. JJ1 with his eye make-up (it's not guy-liner, it's eye liner JJ1!) and messy hair is the biggest hypocrite in there. He probably didn't want Rachel1 doing the magazines because it would take away the attention he wanted.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sara, is that next Tuesday? If you're brave enough to pm me your phone number I can text you what happens next Tuesday... or can you read the site with your phone? Best wishes to your mum.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
The votes could have also been impacted by that plan to save Steve at the last minute. Corin's % jumped 6-8 points in about 8 hours today from what I can see.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Oh thanks Kitt, no I meant tonight! I'm leaving now to go to the hospital and I think she'll be sleeping a lot; her surgery was this am. I have 3G on my phone so I can see TVCH - I'm just so used to whiling away the hours in the evenings watching BBBM and the feeds :-)

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I read that some Josie and John fans sent word out on twitter and facebook to vote out Corin, I don't know if it's true, but she's out, so it could be.

The only downside in tonight's eviction for me is Dave's still in, but Mario's still there, so I guess you can't have everything.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well I can say a bit about what's happening on BBBM.

Sam's up first. He's saying he was upset with Josie at the beginning because they were together in lock up before the show, so he thought she would have wanted him in the house (when they had to vote in three out of six(?) that time) and was upset when she said he'd just cause trouble.

He says he thinks his personality is a lot like JJ1's?!

Someone in the audience is pointing out if it was a vote to win Sam might have won it.

Qn is whether it's his personality or whether he exaggerated his personality. He said when he got in the house the whole "house of love thing" comes over you, lol, so he felt pressure to be nice, and then rebelled. Although he's also saying he's like that out of the house.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Steve's next up.

Who was he most close to? - Dave, because he was a family man like him. And Corin.

Qn was whether Dave nominated him as part of a game plan. He's not offended by it as it came to a point they had to make awkward choices.

They're showing clips of "Steve Gill, too hot for tv!" clips that were too hot to be shown on the main show, and he's doing things like watering the plants and sitting on the sofa ;).

What's he going to do with the publicity? He doesn't know, he's going to go home and do what he was doing before. Pushed more about whether he's going to publicise his work with the troops, and he said he'll continue doing that.

While they're talking to Steve, Sam is graffiti-ising a picture of Josie. He's turned her into a kangaroo.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Corin's there.

Audience loves her. The vip guests are saying how good she looks "in real life!"

Qn: has JJ turned Corin straight? She says nothing went on under the covers, she was just tickling his side. She said she'd take any attention she could get in the house!

Qn about her girlfriend - says she wants to speak to her, hopes she didn't hurt her. Says the house isn't the real world and in there you just need the attention.

Qn one word to describe John James - she says arrogant.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Mama, can we make a TVCH corner with our blankies to pout and mourn in?

My feeds stopped right where the guy asked John to apologize to Rachel. Did he?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
ROFLMAO...can't believe the questions Davina is asking John. Hysterical!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
John James enters to LOADS of boos!! Not much time left for him.

The VIP guest is worried he's going to break Josie's heart, Davina asks him if he is going to, he says no.

Other guests asks why he was so out of order to Rachael, does he feel <bad> now. He says not really. He's saying she was giving him banter, might have been briefed to do so by production. Davina says she wasn't. Guest is saying he should apologise right now. Davina's saying he should do it in private. Now JJ's insulted the guest!

Ooo now they're showing clips of him swearing at BB and arguing and that time he dragged Sunshine. Then go into the Josie thing. "John James is Massive Weapon!" in the style of "Lethal Weapon." (Don't know if that translates to American-English but it's rude!)

Qn from audience saying Josie should dump him, as he always refers to her being dumber than him, and he never stuck up for her. JJ's saying she's the sort of person who laughs stuff off. Had words with Sam once Josie told him she was upset.

woman in the audience telling him how much she loves him blah blah blah

Davina says he's a man full of contradictions, so they've got a lie detector (a completely fake one).

Qn do you really not like <not allowed to say that at tvch>, the lie detector goes to "utter bs"

Qn, do you want to kiss Josie <somewhere other than the lips>, he says yes and it goes to lie

Qn are you gay? he says no and it goes to "utter bs"

not as funny as I thought that bit would be!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's tricky to write what she's saying when doing so would ban you from tvch!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
LOL, it's Kat. I want her to go back in the house and drive Dave and/or Josie crazy!

ETA: Shocker...John wouldn't rap. I thought Sam and Corin did great!

Have the previous HG's that are going into the house for the Ultimate BB been watching this BB?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Now they're doing a rap thing with Katreya from last year. Not sure how this is going to go...!

Each of the four evictees has to rap about something and the best one will be crowned by Kat. Corin's making the most of it but I can't hear what he says. Sam is good. JJ clams up and doesn't say anything. Steve shouts! His included that he's going to get drunk tonight! Steve wins!

And that's all BBM for now.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I can just imagine how some of this year's hms would have been with Katreya! And they thought Rachel was bad!

The Ultimate BB people are out in the public, not sequestered, so I bet some have watched. I'm thinking maybe there should be a separate thread for it. There was another list of possible hms revealed today - I'll see if I can start a new thread in the level above this, if not I'll ask if a mod can do it.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Great recap Kitt! I'm glad John finallyy got booed. I missed that. About time.