TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 20, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2010: Big Brother UK 2010: Archive through August 20, 2010 users admin

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Great cheers for Corin though. I hate that she's out - I really do

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Aww, crap, I'd rather Mario have gone and Corin stayed. Bummer. I can now say that the spoiler @ the eviction site stated that Davina was crying during rehearsal. I can't help but feel it may have been because Corin was going.

Mario got some boos; weird how he is safe. How many votes are actually cast at the last minute during the highlights? Enough to save anyone?

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I'm surprised Dave is in the final, not to mention JJ and Andrew. I'm glad Mario is in the final, I think the competition will be between Mario and Josie, but it looks like BB wants Josie to win. I'm happy Corin is out, but still, surprised so many boring HMs are staying. The finale' can't come fast enough, lol.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I'm ok that Mario stayed - just wanted Corin there too. Voting is not going my way. I may be crying with Davina. Do you think she knows ahead of time who will be evicted?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm pretty sure Davina doesn't know. But she's done this for 10 years and 11 seasons, so it must seem so much like the end of an era for her. There's talk today about Five definitely picking up BB12 for next year (although I haven't found the proper announcement) and if they do I'd love it if they took Davina too.

Corin's saying "like" too much, but she's so bubbly!

I've warmed again to Mario, he has a few big (pouty) flaws but I think overall he's a nice guy.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I would think Davina has to know to set up her interviews, but I don't know, good question.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
That's serious weather Cricket! Stay safe.

Thanks, Kitt. I'm in the bedroom w/my laptop away from windows, lol. That last crack was just too close.

Hmm, wonder if the HM's think the evictions are over and they are safe? Surely they must be upset that Corin went over John, eh?

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Josie must be gutted, I think she'll be okay, but it's been a while since she's been on her own in there.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
It seems like Davina really likes Corin. Very comfortable with her. Corin is funny!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Announcing the third person out:

Third safe is JJ2!

Third out is Sam!

So we know one of Dave or John James is staying and I am so fed up! The only two that HAD to go and one is staying!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I think Corin is adorable. There is no way anyone on earth can "fake" being that happy all the time. She is the most bubbly person I've ever seen.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Noooooooooo! Sam evicted; JJ2 through to final. I don't mind JJ2 at all. I know some don't like him, but I haven't been watching when he's misbehaved. Think he's much cuter and sexier than John and he's quiet, but I'll need to see more of him.

This means that Dave is safe. Disgusting. I swear it must be the peeps with the votebots goofing w/BB.

Oh geez, Sam has a big mustache on. How did he get voted out? Hilarious. Big cheers for him. Davina wanted him and Corin in the finals. Sad day for many of us. Only good news is that John is the next expected evictee.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I cannot believe how this is playing out... I really can't.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I love Corin too. She's a bit cold when she's mad, but as she's mad so little who cares, really. Can't believe <someone> stays over her. Davina mentioned in a previous BBLB that she really likes Corin, and they're the same age and have a lot in common. Bet she's gutted to see her go.

Sam is doing a Super Mario impression. I'm looking forward to his interview.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I agree, Sarasmiles. Nothing fake about Corin. When asked why she didn't divulge more about herself or was it that she wasn't asked, she said for so long she always tried to cheer up those in the dumps. She is a sweet and real woman.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Am I ahead of everyone? I think maybe, I dont' know, but I'm sorry, I hope I didn't wreck it for anyone.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Why can't Americans vote...anyone know?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I have an English cell phone, with an English phone number, and I still can't get through to vote. I guess they don't want overseas influence and have very good blocking mechanisms. I think you can't even vote from mainland Ireland.

Oh Sam, take the moustache off!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I like how Sam honestly wants to see Josie on the outside.

So they're announcing it:

Fourth person safe is Dave.

Fourth person out is John James.

Cannot believe Dave is in the final. Would not have believed it if John James was either.

Let's see what John James does re interview and so on... they're giving him a lot of time with Josie. Poor Josie. She'll feel better tomorrow though ;).

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He got some loud boos but not really overpowering the cheers. I see the pedalpushers now, Cricket. Wonder if they're common in Australia.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
John James has left the house. YAY! Did he kiss Josie on the chin or the lips the first time?

Will he walk on Davina's interview or did BB tell her to handle him w/kid gloves? Okay, now I know it's rigged. They are cheering him, after saying get John out all night and booing every time his name was mentioned. Something is rigged here.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
TVCHmates, this is Sarasmile. I can now reveal that the biggest loser at TVCH is .....
Sara.
Who left work early today to see the entire show so she wouldn't miss DAVE being evicted.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I think you can't even vote from mainland Ireland.

Wow, that was bad for Keeva, but she ended up walking anyway.

See what I mean about the pedal pushers..tight fitting. I've never seen those on a man before...got to be an Australian thing for young men or something.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
So now I can rant!!!! And probably repeat myself!!! I cannot believe they voted Corin out over Dave! When I was looking through twitter to see the spoilers there were a huge number of tweets saying get Corin out, and they list what the top two retweeted comments are (the ones that people see, agree with, and copy to all their friends) and the top retweeted comments for the search terms I was using were BOTH "JJfans vote Corin out!" and I'm sure it was them that got her out and therefore by default saved Dave.

And now Dave thinks everybody loves him and I hate that! And in a vote to win with not Corin or Sam could easily have him in the top three. Unbelievable.

I think Davina's going to be gentle with John James to avoid what could happen otherwise.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
They should just show 5 min. of John scowling and ask him why he made that face/look after all the crap he's given Rachel about her look.

Come on, BB...show his rants.