TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 12, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2010: Viewing RP: Archive through July 12, 2010 users admin

Cba79

07-04-2010

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cba79 a private message Print Post    
Jabell... The thumbnails are SO off. Some are even from completely other times (one this afternoon was really from last night).

Tvwatcher

04-17-2004

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
I read a tip on another site about a little program called NetBalancer - it lets you limit how much bandwidth a program uses - so I set BBViewer for 180kb/sec, which is around half what it would normally use - it's as low as I could go without it buffering

you can google it - I got it from majorgeeks.com - there's a free version and a paid version, but the free one is just fine

once you install it, you run the program and it shows all the programs you have running - locate bbviewer in the list, right click on it, and click on "limit" and set it for what you want

if you don't use bbviewer, I guess you could just choose whatever browser you're using from the list and do the same thing...

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Its the 1st Sat night and my reload is constant...I hate to see what is going to happen when we all try to watch the Live endurance HOH's we love.

Kswheels

06-30-2005

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kswheels a private message Print Post    
I wouldn't mind the browser thing except no full screen. This sucks.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I have Windows 7 and also the NetGear Push 2 TV adapter. I've got the feed on my 46" tv. Then I used the magnifying tool to make the picture bigger. I used full screen and 125% to 150% on the magnifier to make it a bit bigger on my screen. I didn't want to go too much bigger or it gets way distorted.

Still and all, this sucks and I want the Real Player back!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, July 11, 2010 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
They should not have put a whole 24 hours in one file for flashback when you only get a few inches of a slider. Trying to get within even 15 minutes of an event you are looking for is so aggravating when 24 hours are jammed in such a small space. They shouldn't have gone over 2 hours per file so we could find things easier.

Cba79

07-04-2010

Sunday, July 11, 2010 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cba79 a private message Print Post    
This is about to drive my batty...

I click on a feed only to have it repeat itself a few minutes later.

I click on a thumbnail and it's nothing like it's showing.

I click on a DAYTIME feed and watch a few minutes of HGS sleep last night.

Best, I click on a live feed when it should be 9.45 BB time and they say it's "maybe 9." (This one worries me, as I am hoping their clocks are off and the feeds are not being delayed. I know yesterday morning the times were matching.)

Cba79

07-04-2010

Sunday, July 11, 2010 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cba79 a private message Print Post    
Just saw this on another board and thought it was a lighter take on the whole Real Player feed issues:

"Seems like the BP feeds from the bottom of the Gulf are more stable than the BB feeds from LA."

Veganking

07-24-2009

Sunday, July 11, 2010 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Don't rely on the small feeds on the right. If you want to know what's on the four feeds, go to the quad feed and then select a cam from the right. What you see in the large feed is live, but not always in the small screens to the right.

Tvwatcher

04-17-2004

Sunday, July 11, 2010 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
geez, I've been clicking like crazy on the top thumbnail, thinking THAT looks like a good conversation going on, but I kept getting the bathroom feed...this is so dang annoying it isn't funny!

whoever designed this should be fired!

Lyn

08-07-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2010 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
What in the world? My feed just looped the same scene for the FOURTH TIME!

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Sunday, July 11, 2010 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
Lyn - I've had that problem. What was that movie where they weren't really on the moon? James Brolin? LOL, maybe this is all fake. Kidding, really.

Anyway, when it happens I reload my page and it goes away. Annoying.

Saguaro

06-21-2005

Sunday, July 11, 2010 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saguaro a private message Print Post    
Tvwatcher I'm with you ... I hate clicking on the thumbnails trying to see something different, and it ends up being the same feed you're watching.

Twoshot2

08-11-2007

Sunday, July 11, 2010 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Twoshot2 a private message Print Post    
Capricorn One. Which as I recall was a hella lot better than this mess.

Cba79

07-04-2010

Monday, July 12, 2010 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cba79 a private message Print Post    
I see Twoshot2 is our conspiracy theorist! But this issue of having feeds from different days really does make me wonder what's going on in the BB house.

(I am going to be really watching for a HG to say the date and time...)

Lyn

08-07-2002

Monday, July 12, 2010 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Ha haven't thought of that movie in years! I got fed up last night and finally walked away - watched Murder On The Orient Express instead

Caprica

02-10-2007

Monday, July 12, 2010 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Caprica a private message Print Post    
Just tried to watch flashback from last night.
Picked 1am and when the feed came up it was daylight.

Catbowl

02-12-2008

Monday, July 12, 2010 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Catbowl a private message Print Post    
Ya know...I did not pay for this crap. I have been getting the feeds from day one of season one. I had absolutely no problem with last years feeds. It was what I expected.
Do any of you think we could get a class action lawsuit going on this? At least I could get my money back and just watch the tv show. The Dream house has MUCH better feeds then this crap.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Monday, July 12, 2010 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Last year, I didn't cancel my SuperPass, knowing that I'd be signing up again this year and why bother. Now I'm about to call and cancel my subscription. Therefore I've paid for a full year of service for absolutely nothing. I wonder what kind of BS they'll try to sell me when I call to cancel.

Pattie444

07-03-2005

Monday, July 12, 2010 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pattie444 a private message Print Post    
I wake up, turn on the feeds and always think in middle of the night when hamsters are sleeping Real went in and fixed things. You would think by now they would of made the screen bigger, fixed the thumbnails to today and the silly hiccups/repeats.

Who do we write to complain and feel we have been heard ?
When is it too much we cancel feeds ?
Any thoughts ?

Twoshot2 I loved that movie lol

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, July 12, 2010 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
on joker's site there is a sticky that says they are going to take the complaints to Real

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Monday, July 12, 2010 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Just give us back our original way of watching the feeds and make us happy.

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Monday, July 12, 2010 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
Start from bottom and read up:

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Monday, July 12, 2010 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Yay! I was just bringing that over, Bonza. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 12, 2010 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
YAY, too! Can you hook speakers up to a laptop? Someone mentioned getting external speakers to help with the volume and I was wondering if there was a way to hook up external speakers to my laptop to get better volume. Of course that won't help with the fact that it echos, reverbs and loops all the time, LOL. TIA.