TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 10, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2010: Viewing RP: Archive through July 10, 2010 users admin

Tvwatcher

04-17-2004

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
someone at SS is working on a player similar to bbviewer, but with the 4 thumbnail feeds stripped out - as it is now, the 4 thumbnail feeds plus the main screen is like having 5 separate full fledged feeds running, which is why it uses so much bandwidth

I hope he can do it, so I can watch the feeds again (even if it IS still in flash) - I just can't spend any amount of time watching now, at 1+ gigs/hr!

Maris

03-28-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
does it work for Safari? It just says Internet explorer

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Anyone figured out how to get the sound up? I have tried everything I can think of an still can't get it loud enough. I have great hearing and I am still having to use the earphones if I want to understand what they are all saying. It's like the whole system is set on low.

Bebeangel

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bebeangel a private message Print Post    
why did BB changed their live feed format?? I want it the way it was last year.

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
I have a question.... I have the 2 pictures to choose from for viewing... one the widescreen of the shot and one of a closeup... I get no other views... If I click on the #1 button, I get no sound.... Is this the same for everyone?

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
why did BB changed their live feed format?? I want it the way it was last year

Because we complained so much last year... We better bite our tongues or they may just give us worse next year

Me2cute30

07-08-2010

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Me2cute30 a private message Print Post    
indy yes its the same here I was just going to ask that.

Me2cute30

07-08-2010

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Me2cute30 a private message Print Post    
rachel just was called to the dr

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
The square with four numbers inside is one button, for quad cam. Quad cam has no sound.

Cba79

07-04-2010

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cba79 a private message Print Post    
Getting the shot over multiple feeds... Grr....

Indybarb

06-25-2005

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Indybarb a private message Print Post    
ty

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
Cba- I don't have the feeds on right now but what you're describing is not unusual. It's a gripe every season. Also, if they are calling people into the diary room, cam coverage can be light at that time as resources are moved to the DR.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
If you want to see a apecific incident, how do you move the time forward? I've tried, but the tab won't stay. Do you have to watch the whole hour to see the incident?

Cba79

07-04-2010

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cba79 a private message Print Post    
Bonza... Thanks. Was worried it was something odd on my end. I put a screencap up with all four feeds having the same shot.

And that is too bad. Half the house is inside, and you know there's a good conversation going on. At least one that's more interesting than Lane/Annie or Enzo/anyone.

Cba79

07-04-2010

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cba79 a private message Print Post    
Cricket... Not exactly. You can adjust the MINUTE as well as the hour. When you select the date, hour and camera, just adjust for the MINUTE as well. Not a good tool, though, unless you know exactly when something happened.

ETA: Nevermind, Cricket. The "minute" choice has disappeared. It disappeared. It was there this morning! Sorry for any confusion.

Cba79

07-04-2010

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cba79 a private message Print Post    
Something else: I just noticed that the VOLUME is resetting as I switch feeds. It is not happening every time, but it is weird. Yesterday it was resetting only if I actually closed the feeds completely... Just letting you know in case your volume seems out of whack!

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Sound: I have to hook up speakers to hear.

Dakotagirl

07-12-2009

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dakotagirl a private message Print Post    
Sorry if this has already been discussed, the four little screens to the side are not current. In some of the screens it shows stuff from last night, so I don't really know what is being shown on the other cameras. Is this happening to anyone else?

Cba79

07-04-2010

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cba79 a private message Print Post    
Dakota, this is happening to everyone I believe. It's almost random which small feed(s) is/are live and which ones are not. And, like you said, some aren't even close to being live. One of mine during the current FOTH was from last night.

Dakotagirl

07-12-2009

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dakotagirl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Cba. This is really annoying!

Justin42

08-05-2001

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Justin42 a private message Print Post    
Please be sure to post your complaints to them on Twitter and/or Facebook. It's our only hope, really, to make this any better.

That said, I wrote a letter to the CEO of RealNetworks and faxed it off to their corporate headquarters last night-- spinning this as really bad PR and a waste of Real's resources to be reinventing the wheel when RealPlayer worked fine. I also pointed out specifically all the venomous feedback on Facebook and Twitter since I doubt the executive level sees that on a regular basis. I'll let everyone know when I get a response.

I'm really annoyed/bummed I can't really watch the feeds. It's too glitchy to be enjoyable.

Tobor7

07-19-2002

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tobor7 a private message Print Post    
Too bad the live stream promise has never really been met. The quality is just not there yet. They need to charge a lot more so that they don't waste so much bandwidth.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
What's really bothering me about this is the huge bandwidth. It's crazy.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Ackkk!!!
1. Is there flashback?
2. Small windows--are these in real time? I'm so confused because I see Enzo standing up talking in a thumbnail, but he is sitting down on the big screen. They can't both be happening.
I am losing my mind. I prolly won't watch :-(

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Ackkk!!
3. When I select a thumbnail (it's highlighted, for viewing), it gives me some other scene. How can you choose what you want to watch?