TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 09, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2010: Viewing RP: Archive through July 09, 2010 users admin

Typingfool

06-07-2006

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typingfool a private message Print Post    
So everyone is having issues...are your feeds skipping backwards and repeating like the last 3 minutes over and over again? This is a joke!

Mozsweetpea

06-24-2006

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mozsweetpea a private message Print Post    
My feeds keep reloading on their own. Never had a problem with my pc until I started watching the feeds. Now I cant do more than 3 things at once or everything reloads. Have to be honest I'm not sure this is worth all the hassle. I think it should have been an option whoever wanted to use RP or the current feed site. Not assume everyone would want/be happy with the new way to watch the feeds.

Debra

11-20-2003

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
My feeds are doing that repeat thing too. I changed feeds and it seems better now. Totally annoying...

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm not having any of these issues. The feeds work right away, I can easily switch between feeds and the little preview boxes are showing what is on each feed. I don't know why it is working for me though so I can't offer advice.

The main things that bother me right now though is the lack of a proper full screen option and the inability to pause and rewind.

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jimmer are you watching BB12? We are all having feed problems... you just might be on youtube watching an old season

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
So I read that the repeat thing is not working this morning... but some had it last night??? when you did have it, where did you get them? how does it work? I just have 4 screens and a quad...

Dawn

07-24-2009

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dawn a private message Print Post    
i'm not having any feeds problems either. although i'm not watching it all the time since i'm at work - so i can't say for 100% sure that i haven't had any problems. the only thing i find annoying is that there is some major lag because the thumbnail images of the cams on the right hand side vs what you seen on the bigger screen.
i'm using firefox and this is the first year i've had feeds so i can't really compare to what was in the past.

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
for me they will say a couple of sentences... then the loop is repeated maybe 4 times... Maybe this is what they meant when they said we would have replay???

Ceen

06-24-2005

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ceen a private message Print Post    
is tv reloader not an option this year? I haven't seen anything posted about it this year and it had all the options that are problems with real - pause and play, large screen, able to watch all feeds and able to pick which one to have volume with

Cba79

07-04-2010

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cba79 a private message Print Post    
I have noticed around the web that some folks are complaining about data usage the feeds are causing, especially those who have ISP providers that limit months data. One guy in particular said he used up a m=little more than 1G (out of 5G) for the month just watching feeds last night.

My question is, does anyone know if ATT has data usage limits for their High Speed (Fast Access DSL)? If so, how can I check my usage?

Muffin

08-29-2007

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
I thought we were going to be able to access the feeds from the cbs website. When I click on Live Feeds, I get repeats of last year's feeds. Anyone else with this problem.

Mzcatz

07-16-2005

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mzcatz a private message Print Post    
I really miss the BB Loader, it's not up this year

Mzcatz

07-16-2005

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mzcatz a private message Print Post    
Cba79, last year I had ATT DSL, played the feeds "alot", was not charged more

Cba79

07-04-2010

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cba79 a private message Print Post    
Muffin... Go to the Real site to access the feeds.

http://www.real.com/bigbrother

Cba79

07-04-2010

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cba79 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mzcatz... This is my first year of BB with ATT and was not sure. I figured their "excessive usage fees" were there as a fall back for them.

The sad thing is, I have now come across several more who are on limited usage plans that are using 1G or more (some of them per hour). My bit rate was hitting 1.2Mbps. Never seen it that high before.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
WHen watching flashbacks, I have no audio ? Does anyone else have this problem ? Is this a glitch they need to fix ?

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
I'm not having issues. Feeds are playing for me, switching fast and I was able to use iMovie to edit & export a movie file with the feeds going. My system resources appear to be fine.

Have not tried Flashback yet.

Justin42

08-05-2001

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Justin42 a private message Print Post    
Glad I'm not the only one with looping feeds, I just came here to check... ugh! Seriously, whoever at Real authorized this redesign needs to be fired. Now.

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
I'm sorry to read of everyone's woes.

I am noticing a lag time between the cam thumbnails and the actual large feed display - the main window is about 10 seconds ahead.

Muffin

08-29-2007

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
cba79. I did what you said, but I can't bring a camera into view,I only see 3 small frames on the right side, and I have no sound. But, thanks, anyway.

Cnicm

06-01-2005

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cnicm a private message Print Post    
I have the same issues with the lag between the large window and the smaller ones too...

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
WHen watching flashbacks, I have no audio ? Does anyone else have this problem ? Is this a glitch they need to fix ?

Missy, last night I had to go into a specific feed to get the sound.

I couldn't even get Flashback to work this morning. I'm guessing they fixed it then?

Has anyone figured out how to fix the echo sound when you change feeds? Hope I don't sound stupid here, but do you change feeds by clicking on the pics on the rt-hand side of the feed, or by the numbers on the bottom rt-hand corner?

Mozsweetpea

06-24-2006

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mozsweetpea a private message Print Post    
Cricket, I change feeds by clicking the small pic on the rt. #s are just for the quad cam atleast thats how mine works.

Brenmart

07-01-2005

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenmart a private message Print Post    
Information from Real: http://real.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7970

Maris

03-28-2002

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Bonza sounds to me like the feeds are working for folks with macs. I just wish the screen was larger. I dont have any problems and I have a mac