TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 17, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2006: Dr. Will Fan Thread: Archive through June 17, 2010 users admin

Brenda1966

07-03-2002

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Awwww... congrats to them both!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Luv the name CASH KIRBY! Sounds like an old-time movie star. Grin. And he's just such a cutiepie! Impressive that his dad, a dermatologist, delivered his own son.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I do have to LOL at the name Cash- the two of them won, what, about $2,000,000 between them on their reality shows?

Brenda1966

07-03-2002

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, one would think they have no shortage of Cash. :-)

Hermione69

07-23-2002

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hermione69 a private message Print Post    
Perfect name!

I can't decide if I am surprised or not that he and Erin have lasted.

Which reminds me, anyone know whatever happened to that Janelle chick that so many people were so crazy about? I was never a fan myself, but, boy, she had a devout following. Haven't heard her name in awhile.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Hermione, the last I heard about Janelle was she got engaged. I don't know if and/or when she got married.

Ocean_islands

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ocean_islands a private message Print Post    
That makes sense he named the baby Cash. That's all he's ever cared about.

Driggs

05-12-2010

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Driggs a private message Print Post    
Hello, everyone! New to the forums but just had to stop in and say congrats to Dr. Will and Erin on their new baby. The birth of a new baby is always a blessing, no matter what.

Hermoine, as far as Janelle, she's still been around alot. She's tweeting on Twitter and she posts on a Janelle friendly board. She's getting married next month to her high school/college sweetheart and just had a bachelor party (she sent lots of picks on Twitter). She's also a real estate agent. So, it seems both Will and Janelle have moved on with their lives and are doing very well.

Now, I'm on to check out all the other forums around here!!

Brenda1966

07-03-2002

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Welcome to the best board around Driggs!

Oreod

03-21-2009

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oreod a private message Print Post    
Great news for Dr.Will and Erin Brodie. That baby is so cute and sure looks like daddy. I do like the name Cash and I'm sure they will be great parents. Best to the Kirby family for a bright future with their son. Didn't the article say Dr. Will and Erin Brodie were engaged too?

Mamabj

12-26-2006

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabj a private message Print Post    
I'm so glad Will and Erin made the birth of little William Cassius (Cash) Kirby public. I've known about it since Monday evening. That sweet little guy looks so much like his daddy. I'm thrilled for both of them.

Hey Rosem, how the heck have you been?

Oreod

03-21-2009

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oreod a private message Print Post    
OMG Mamabj I have not seen you since bbelite.com How have you been?

Mamabj

12-26-2006

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabj a private message Print Post    
I need to clarify. By making the birth public, I meant after TMZ made it public. Will gave the okay for it be posted at his site. I'm still thrilled for them.

Mamabj

12-26-2006

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabj a private message Print Post    
Hey, Oreod...long time no chat. I'm doing well. I usually hang my hat at Will's site. You know I'm all about the Doc. LOL. You should come on over to www.willkirby.com sometime to catch up. In fact, all of you Doc fans should make your way over. We'd love to have you!!

Oreod

03-21-2009

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oreod a private message Print Post    
ha ha can't say I blame you. Is there a lot of room in the doc's closet? Chat room there? I may test the waters. Gosh it's so good to see you - i'll stop by for sure if there's a chat room. We can catch up.

So how many hearts did the doc break by finally getting engaged? Lots of girlies cooing over him all the time, even the really young ones. Guess Ms. Brodie had his heart all along. I knew it!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, May 13, 2010 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hi mamabj - I've been just fine, thanks for asking! And thanks to folks like you and Dollfriend for keeping us up to date on Will's activities - I don't go to his site anymore, too many registration issues!

I am just so proud of Dr. Will delivering his own baby - so awesome!! The full name is William Cassius - Cash for short. LOVE IT!

Best wishes to Will, Erin and Cash!

Dollfriend

12-06-2006

Thursday, May 20, 2010 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dollfriend a private message Print Post    
QVC May 20th 10 pm Pt 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9JIkkpqI-4

Dollfriend

12-06-2006

Thursday, May 20, 2010 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dollfriend a private message Print Post    
Pt 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw39nqKUlLE

Pt 3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdRJVVfaMjM

Dollfriend

12-06-2006

Thursday, May 20, 2010 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dollfriend a private message Print Post    
Pt 4:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4O9jn6QU5Q

Pt 5:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-7qeoyP-Mo

Pt 6:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-bfUjdCfNA