TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 08, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2010: Viewing RP: Archive through July 08, 2010 users admin

Lajonesin

03-22-2008

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lajonesin a private message Print Post    
This reminds me of Facebook, when they do their layout changes. Everyone gets upset and they think we are just lazy-minded and refusing to adapt to change. I doubt anyone over at Real is busting their ass to get a fix for things beyond the minimum.
I can just hear them now...'Can't these whiners ever be happy?' lol They assume we will just eat whatever they serve us. Guess it's better than starving with no feeds at all, but it's a close second.

Mozsweetpea

06-24-2006

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mozsweetpea a private message Print Post    
Is anyone else having trouble with their feeds? Mine just stays loading then when the feeds do appear the only thing I can get is the quad cam with no sound. It was working fine at 12 am then it has went down hill.

Jane

07-08-2010

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jane a private message Print Post    
Is there a way to make the JOIN watch & chat button go away? Thanks!

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
my feeds are clear, just tiny, I cant get a full screen...the sound is lousy with volume at its tops... have windows 7, and its brand new....my ole computer burnt up couple months ago so I was thinking this would be great....hmmmmm

Cba79

07-04-2010

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cba79 a private message Print Post    
Moz... It sure took a few minutes to load. Then, even after I could see the four feeds streaming to the side, it still took a lot of clicking on my part to actually SEE a feed on the main screen. Grr.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I have the feeds on in Internet Explorer and they are taking up about 1/3 of the screen. I have Mozilla Firefox in the other 2/3 of the screen and I'm using it for posting and other web stuff. It's not great but it could be worse.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
They are really going to have to work on the volume level. If I accidentally forget to lower the volume before I view some other kind of video or music, I will end up blasting DH right out of bed, and the bedroom is clear down the at the other end of the hall.

Mozsweetpea

06-24-2006

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mozsweetpea a private message Print Post    
I know Chew I have a new pc with windows 7 thinking this would make BB great this summer...but I am severly disappointed and not in my computer..

Mozsweetpea

06-24-2006

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mozsweetpea a private message Print Post    
Thanks Cba not sure if I'm going to have the patience for the feeds this year if this is how it will be. To think it was my 1st year back on the feeds.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
One of the biggest problems is there is no real full screen so it's impossible to watch from any distance.

Tvwatcher

04-17-2004

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
it's so flaky, I'm afraid to change cams

Tvwatcher

04-17-2004

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
One of the biggest problems is there is no real full screen so it's impossible to watch from any distance.

I know! I like to connect my laptop to my tv in the bedroom so I can read the forum on the laptop screen, and watch the feeds on the tv - it was such a pleasure with BB Reloader over the years - I'm so disappointed this year!

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I gave up air conditioning for this, but cant hear a thing with the fan on....Im not sure about this...my dogs miss me already...

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
oh and I cant see that well eather, ...need glasses for this tiny screen...I so did not want to complain.... why o why....
and its been in the 100'degrees

Nansco98

03-06-2003

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nansco98 a private message Print Post    
I am watching on IE, and have this chat up in aol, but when I go to refresh chat, the video goes to the bottom, is there any way I can pin them both up.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The only hopeful thing is it is pretty clear that Real knows how unhappy people are with this setup and since it is subscriber based they may work at it to improve it.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
They are using Adobe Flash for the streaming, so you lose all the features that Real Player has.

Muffin

08-29-2007

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
I am trying to get it to play in my Real Player, but am having difficulty. Anyone else with this problem.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I don't think you can play Adobe Flash streams in Real Player.

Glitterae

08-02-2005

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Glitterae a private message Print Post    
this sucks all i can get is thumbprints and no sound!

Muffin

08-29-2007

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
I am trying to also see it through the web site and all I get is Natalie and whatever his name is playing pool.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
anyone else having trouble switching feeds...I'm stuck on camera 1, if I try to change it, I get blank screen

Summer101

06-12-2005

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Summer101 a private message Print Post    
I'm having the same problem Keldogg

Mozsweetpea

06-24-2006

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mozsweetpea a private message Print Post    
Kel,I'm stuck on quad. If I change it doesnt reload I made that mistake after 10 minutes of loading status I refreshed.

Lyn

08-07-2002

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
It stays on the white for a minute or so before loading the next feed