TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 08, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2010: Viewing RP: Archive through July 08, 2010 users admin

http://superpass.real.com/big-brother/live-feeds

Angelicfairies2

07-19-2004

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
So I'm confused are we watching the feeds like on a website now and not on a RP window? <confused>

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It seems that is the way that Real has set it up, though very few people are happy about it.

Angelicfairies2

07-19-2004

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
Ahhh thanks Jimmer..Guess we will see how it works out tonight. Do you know if we will still have the 4 camera options?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes they seem to be offering the quad cam.

The problem is so far it is buggy and because it's flash it uses a lot of CPU. Also I don't think people have been able to make it full screen.

Caligirlinga

08-25-2005

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Caligirlinga a private message Print Post    
...and they're tiny (the quad cams).

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
what is CPU? okay you don't need to get real technical because I probably wont understand... does it mean something like "taking up bandwidth"? (which I also do not understand... but it sounds cool when I yell at my kids to quit watching shows on Hulu because my internet is running slow and I say they are "taking my bandwidth.)

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Central Processing Unit...basically the brain of your computer.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes .... it's the thing that does the processing or "thinking" for your computer. The better or faster your CPU, the faster your programs run. Some programs use more of the CPU than others, depending on how they are designed and the complexity of the task they are trying to perform. The new version of the feeds is based on a program called Flash. Flash uses a lot of the CPU to work.

Kmm

10-07-2005

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kmm a private message Print Post    
This is my first time with the feeds...I was soooo excited...now all this technical mumbo jumbo is scaring me!
Please forgive me if I have to ask any stupid questions

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Feel free to ask away. There are usually various glitches early on in the season but this season is even worse than usual in that respect because Real is using this new system.

The feeds are fun to watch. It gives you a great perspective of the show.

Kmm

10-07-2005

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kmm a private message Print Post    
Thanks Jimmer! I'm really looking forward to it...minus the glitches, of course!

Jenjones

06-22-2010

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjones a private message Print Post    
i hope that the website doesnt crash at live feed time ....lol all the traffic and all..

Jr9209

07-14-2007

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jr9209 a private message Print Post    
Can we still use real player to view the feeds?? I am one of those people who has a limited amount of band width that I am aloud to use (HughesNet Satellite). I can NOT watch YouTube very long before I have use my alottment.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
no, and most everyone is really upset about it

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
Geez, I was considering getting the feeds this year, but if it's that bad I might not.

Dakotagirl

07-12-2009

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dakotagirl a private message Print Post    
I only have sound and no video! This better be fixed soon. I did get showtime so I'm good for tonight.

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
Everyone has this link to the feeds, right?

http://superpass.real.com/big-brother/live-feeds

Dakotagirl

07-12-2009

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dakotagirl a private message Print Post    
Got them to work, switched from firefox to explorer. whew(still don't like the new way).
Thanks for the link too, bonza.

Trayh

01-23-2008

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trayh a private message Print Post    
I have that link but I just git a big gray screen (with all my tool bars at the top)and can hear the bb music. Help is that what i should be getting??????

Catbowl

02-12-2008

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Catbowl a private message Print Post    
Ohhhhh...this just sucks!!!!!! NO FULL SCREEN

Dawn

07-24-2009

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dawn a private message Print Post    
i'm using firefox and it's working fine for me.

Dawn

07-24-2009

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dawn a private message Print Post    
yea 'full screen' is kinda crappy.... it makes it a TINY bit bigger.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
full screen is a joke...it only goes the slightest bit bigger...do they think we are new or something? We cant have full screen for 11 seasons and then just go, ok, this is normal

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
What is also confusing to me is there is nothing there but the screen and the quads. Where is the "flashback/rewind" feature?

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
My CPU immediately goes to 100% usage (to see your CPU usage, hold down Ctrl-Alt-and DEL buttons all at the same time, and it should bring up the Task Manager and show CPU usage at the bottom). If you are using 100% CPU for very long, your fan will also likely come on, and you won't be able to navigate to anywhere else on your computer very easily until you close the live feeds window. At least that is how it is for me. On the bright side, I had a brand new desktop computer arrive yesterday, and I am hoping for much better performance out of it. Just waiting for it to cool off a bit before I set it up (no a/c and a heat wave right now).