TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 12, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2006: The Janelle Fan Club!: Archive through June 12, 2010 users admin

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
Janelle will be chatting Thursday Evening, July 24th.

http://www.janellefansite.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=909

Punkee posted this on Janelle's fan site.

No set time yet, sometime on Thursday evening.

She will no doubt have interesting things to talk about..Her new move being one of them.

Trueheart

09-12-2006

Wednesday, February 04, 2009 - 4:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trueheart a private message Print Post    
I little while back I was remaking my playlists on youtube and I still had a bunch of Winelle videos.

*sighs* I miss that ship sometimes. It was so much fun! These two were my favorites-

Slow Dancing in a Burning Room Will & Janelle Tribute

Janelle & Will 'Real'

and this is soooo the best Janelle fanvid out there!

Janelle: Big Brother Dominance (Encore)

Man, I just have to say that I have yet to see a reality show contestant that I liked and cheered for as much as Janelle. She had so much heart and passion and brains. She was just so awesome. I miss watching her on TV. I wish she would do TAR or something.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, February 04, 2009 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
While I agree with you Trueheart, I also LOVE the fact that she was totally not interested in trying to push her 5 minutes of fame forward and embarrass herself by becoming a reality show "star" that you see in every 3rd rate show on television and cable. One of my favorite things about her is that she just went back to living her life and being with her family and friends. It kind of makes her "normal" in a very Janelle sort of way. Although I would love to see her on another show it makes me think she she is happy and living her life and that's a good thing.

Does that make any sense? LOL!

Trueheart

09-12-2006

Wednesday, February 04, 2009 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trueheart a private message Print Post    
That totally makes sense!

In fact, once I started reading your post I kind of grimaced and had to agree with you. I totally didn't think of it that way. It is very pathetic how many people hop from one reality show to the next trying to prolong their "fame". And yeah, there are WAY too many 3rd rate reality shows on TV that just seem to encourage reality show contestants to keep coming back long after they have worn out their welcome. (especially VH1 *shudders* Yuck!)

It kind of makes her "normal" in a very Janelle sort of way.

And I totally agree with this!!! It seems to support the very thing that we all love about Janelle so much, the fact that she has this wonderful light inside her that shows how happy she is no matter what she is doing. She doesn't need the cheap trappings of fame to feed it.

I guess I hadn't really thought of any other show, but I still would really like to see her on TAR. That girl has a wonderful competitive nature and not only would she kick butt, she would make us all smile while she did it!!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, February 09, 2009 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Oh, don't get me wrong. I would so love to see "our Janie" on The Amazing Race, or on some other high quality venue...I just want it to be HER decision. And in a very voyeuristic way, I wish she would be more active on internet sites so we would know what is going on with her.

BEST REALITY SHOW CONTESTANT EVERY (imo).

Trueheart

09-12-2006

Friday, February 13, 2009 - 2:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trueheart a private message Print Post    
BEST REALITY SHOW CONTESTANT EVERY (imo).

Agreed.

Audden

01-19-2007

Friday, September 25, 2009 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audden a private message Print Post    
Janelle just got engaged!!!!!!!!! She posted a picture of her ring on twitter.

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Friday, September 25, 2009 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Congrats Janelle!

Dollfriend

12-06-2006

Saturday, September 26, 2009 - 4:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dollfriend a private message Print Post    
Wow, Congrats, Janelle!! All the best! God bless!

Lawmom

11-26-2006

Saturday, September 26, 2009 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawmom a private message Print Post    
Best wishes, Janelle!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2009 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
who is the groom?? photos?

Cliofan

04-01-2007

Monday, September 28, 2009 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliofan a private message Print Post    
Congratulations Janelle! Wishing you and your fiance all the best!! :-)

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, October 19, 2009 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Did we ever find out who the lucky fella is?

Driggs

05-12-2010

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Driggs a private message Print Post    
Well, this forum hasn't been posted in for a few months so let me break the ice. Janelle's fiance is named Jess and he owns hotels and motels in Minnesota and Michigan. So excited for Janie's wedding photos, Philip Alan formerly known as TheRealDeal is taking some of her photos and will post them in a blog on his website. Here's a photo of her at her Bachelorette party last weekend:

Well, I don't know how to post images here, but here is a link to the photo: http://i43.tinypic.com/35iw4d4.jpg

Driggs

05-12-2010

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Driggs a private message Print Post    

Debra

11-20-2003

Friday, May 14, 2010 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
Thanks for posting the pic and info DRiggs.

Janelle looks fabulous!

Driggs

05-12-2010

Tuesday, June 01, 2010 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Driggs a private message Print Post    
Hey, you're welcome, Debra!

Here's a blog/video that Philip Alan (formerly known as TheRealDeal) put together. He's so excited that he gets to take her wedding photos:

http://philipalanphotography.blogspot.com/2010/06/yes-this-will-be-who-im-photographing.html

Driggs

05-12-2010

Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Driggs a private message Print Post    
Just so excited and happy for them!!

Driggs

05-12-2010

Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Driggs a private message Print Post    
Okay, I posted a photo of Janelle and her fiance last night, but it seems to have been removed. I guess you don't want her wedding pix in her fanclub thread??? So, you'll probably delete the one I just posted. Sure do wish I understood why.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
If you are a Janelle fan, Phillip Alan , a huge BB fan is her wedding photographer. As seen above, he is posting pics through Twitter and his facebook. This is with Janelle's consent.
Here is a link to his face book. On the left is his Janelle album (scroll down). I am sure he will add pictures from the wedding later. He is posting some on his twitter account as is James Rhine(who is there with Beau and Howie).
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238

06-29-2002

Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
No images were removed. If you have further questions regarding moderation, please send them to the Moderator email account. Thank you.

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to the Phillip Alan Photography twitter page. On his page, he has posted many links to photos taken of Janelle on her special day. Y'all know I'm not a big Janelle fan, but she looks absolutely gorgeous!

http://twitter.com/PhilipAlanPhoto

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I was just going to post that link Ladytex. It is so nice of Janie and Phil to let us fans be a small part of her big day! Janie always cared about her fans and that's one of the many reasons we adored her!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
She does look gorgeous. Beautiful looking wedding.

Holly

07-22-2001

Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
So many of those photos are very blurred. What gives? Is it something to do with Twitter?

Janelle looks beautiful though.