TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 13, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2009: General Discussion: QUICK Q&A: Archive through January 13, 2010 users admin

Aurora

11-24-2006

Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aurora a private message Print Post    
Luminess?

Fivel

07-26-2005

Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fivel a private message Print Post    
Will do Holly. I remember asking during the season but can't remember. LOL

Not Luminess but good try.

Beekindpleez

07-18-2006

Friday, December 18, 2009 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beekindpleez a private message Print Post    
Fivel...Aurora is close. It's Luminous.

Link

Fivel

07-26-2005

Friday, December 18, 2009 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fivel a private message Print Post    
Hello Bee!!! I didn't think it was but if you say so, I am a believer. Thanks so much!!!

Holly

07-22-2001

Friday, December 18, 2009 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Bee, how did you find that out? I kept trying to see if it was ever mentioned on the show.

Aurora

11-24-2006

Friday, December 18, 2009 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aurora a private message Print Post    
Jeff talked a lot about how good her hair smelled and it was one of the things she had put on her list of things she wanted in her HOH basket.

Holly

07-22-2001

Friday, December 18, 2009 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Aurora. I see they've sold out on the website Bee posted. Bummer! I finally find out what it is and it's all gone.

Beekindpleez

07-18-2006

Friday, December 18, 2009 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beekindpleez a private message Print Post    
Holly...whadda ya mean how'd I find that out?? Why, I recalled it, of course.

Just kidding. It was googly google. I thought it was something like Luminess, too, but remembered it was something you have to get at a beauty supply. So I googled various forms of "Jordan BB11's shampoo" until I found several that confirmed the Luminous, then I googly googled "Luminous"...and the rest is history. Or Herstory. Or whatever. :-)

Hiya Fivel!!! Wheeeeeee

Beekindpleez

07-18-2006

Friday, December 18, 2009 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beekindpleez a private message Print Post    
Holly...it's available on other sites. Googly Google "Luminous" :-)

Beekindpleez

07-18-2006

Friday, December 18, 2009 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beekindpleez a private message Print Post    
Here's one, Holly:

Holly Link

Holly

07-22-2001

Friday, December 18, 2009 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Wow, thanks so much Bee. I'm off to git me some now :-)

Beekindpleez

07-18-2006

Saturday, December 19, 2009 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beekindpleez a private message Print Post    
You're welcome, Holly. Let us know how it works.

Holly

07-22-2001

Saturday, December 19, 2009 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Bee, will do :-)

Fivel

07-26-2005

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 11:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fivel a private message Print Post    
Ok, my hair stylist got back to me. She said it was Wella Luminous shampoo. It is sold to salons but I found it on amazon. More expensive but I think this might be the right one.

Here is a link: http://www.thefind.com/query.php?query=wella+luminous+shampoo

Beekindpleez

07-18-2006

Wednesday, December 23, 2009 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beekindpleez a private message Print Post    
You didn't click on my link, did ya, Fivel? LOL

Glad you found it.

Fivel

07-26-2005

Wednesday, December 23, 2009 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fivel a private message Print Post    
Bee,
Yes I did click on your link but wasn't sure if it was the right luminous. I guess there are more than one with the name. My link is to Luminous by Wella. Talked to my hairdresser today and she said it is mostly sold at salons. She was surprised I could get it. Since Jordon worked in a salon I am thinking it is the Wella which is more expensive. I ordered it so will let you know :-)

Beekindpleez

07-18-2006

Wednesday, December 23, 2009 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beekindpleez a private message Print Post    
Fivel..yes, let us know!! :-)

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, December 24, 2009 - 11:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Had no idea where to put this, and it's not that important, but it looks like that Canada is going to do a BB version sometime in 2010- they're asking for applications at Channel V, a French-Canadian channel...

Fivel

07-26-2005

Monday, January 04, 2010 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fivel a private message Print Post    
Ok, have used the shampoo one time. I was disappointed that after my shower I looked in the mirror and did not look like Jordon. Walked the streets asking people if my hair smelled good but couldn't find Jeff. On a serious note, the shampoo does smell wonderful. Great lather if your hair is good and wet. Did I notice a difference from my normal priced stuff? Not really after the one wash. My hair has always been thick and soft so no change there. I will update you all when I use it more times.

Beekindpleez

07-18-2006

Wednesday, January 06, 2010 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beekindpleez a private message Print Post    
LOL, Fivel. Sorry you couldn't find Jeff. Keep us posted!

Fivel

07-26-2005

Thursday, January 07, 2010 - 1:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fivel a private message Print Post    
Hi Bee. I took the shampoo, conditioner and a color saver foam I had purchased to my hair appt today. I told her to use them on me and tell me what she thought. She said the shampoo was very rich. Good lather and good smell. She liked the conditioner also. She loved the foam stuff. She put a little on her hand and she said her hand was so soft so she put a small amount on my hair after the color and shampoo and didn't rinse it out. (for some reason there were no directions on its use so needed her to tell me. She said that she noticed my hair was softer and she thought more shiny. So I guess I will see by the time I have used the products up, if I want to spend the money again. I don't know if I mentioned the prices. The shampoo was $25. for 8.4 oz. The conditioner was $20 for 6.8 oz and the foam stuff I believe was $7.50 for 1.7 oz. There not huge amounts but I think it takes much less of the products to do the job. Free shipping for order of $50 or more. That's all I know now and if I notice anything different as I use it, I will let you know.

Fivel

07-26-2005

Thursday, January 07, 2010 - 1:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fivel a private message Print Post    
Oops, I have the shampoo and conditioner prices switched.

Ahnicka

08-08-2007

Friday, January 08, 2010 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ahnicka a private message Print Post    
What does the shampoo smell like?

Fivel

07-26-2005

Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fivel a private message Print Post    
Hmm, good question. It doesn't say on the container so by smelling myself it smells like a very strong rich lotion. Does that make any sense? Oh and I messed up on the prices. Shipping is not free but if you order $50 you can add a $30 free sample package that will be taken off before you send in the order. Be sure to add it to your cart or it will not be honored.

Here is a link: http://www.thefind.com/query.php?query=wella+luminous+shampoo

Ahnicka

08-08-2007

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ahnicka a private message Print Post    
Thanks Fivel. A floral scented lotion? Fruit scented? Vanilla? Lavender? Etc.?