TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 17, 2009

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2009: General Discussion: QUICK Q&A: Archive through December 17, 2009 users admin

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 20, 2009 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Sorry if this question has been addressed...but I did not find an answer anywhere...Are there any plans for the Vegas Bash to be shown on Flashback? I was not home so I missed the whole thing! I even checked on YouTube (I did find the interview of James with Jeff and Jordan which was very cute).

Rosie

11-12-2003

Sunday, September 20, 2009 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
Hi Since,

Naja posted this:

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, September 20, 2009 - 8:51 am
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is 35 minutes worth of last night's Vegas party. All 35 minutes are while BB6 James has already taken over.

http://tvgrapevine.com/smf/index.php?topic=43984

Kmjm

05-18-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2009 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kmjm a private message Print Post    
I got this on another board- it plays in Real and it is most of the interviews from last night- almost 3 1/2 hours. The first part that was so especially dreadful isn't on this clip.

http://www.graphixtwo.com/BBVegasBashVideo.rm

It takes a while to download. I only watched the first couple of minutes and it seems OK. The picture and sound isn't great but neither was the live feed.

Owl-

The night was kind of crazy- Real made a total mess of things. I suspect ED was supposed to have hosted this and when he backed out (he's feuding with the organizer) they had no plan. The camera guy kept on cursing him out whenever ED was mentioned. (Seriously, FU and everything.) They weren't even set up, they were on air for the longest time asking if they were, we got to watch them talking on their cells etc. Then this random "mature" pink/red-haired woman came by and she was asked to interview for no good reason and she was terrible. She was interviewing has-been hgs like BB2 Krista. Hordes of fans tweeted everyone they knew who was there, especially James Rhine and he came to the rescue, took over and did a great job. He got Jeff and Jordan on camera and talked to them for about an hour, during which Jordan confirmed they were "together". Michele had a good interview too. I was glad I stayed although I almost stabbed my eyes out during the first part. James saved the day, he was a fabulous interviewer!

Did I say that Real sucks? Well it does!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 20, 2009 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Rosie and KM!!! I also just found a link on Jokers that was just put up. Someone has the entire Bash on a Torrent. It includes all but the first 4 minutes. Sounds like both of your links are better because they exclude the dreadful parts that everyone is referring to!!! LOL!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, September 20, 2009 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Sincebb1, that's the exact file from jokers and in torrents that kmjm posted.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Sunday, September 20, 2009 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Can anyone tell me if the refeeds have started and if not, when they do? TIA

Mnnice

08-01-2009

Sunday, September 20, 2009 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mnnice a private message Print Post    
Nana - I haven't heard if/when they are doing the refeeds. The link above (graphix...) is a recording of almost the entire Real player feed and launches in Real. Once you down load, you can ff through the unorganized boring parts.

James w/JJ starts at about 1:25 (James starts a little before that) and ends at about the 2:27 mark.

The person who posted it in the other board said that it will only be up until tonight, then s/he is deleting the link.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Sunday, September 20, 2009 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Ok thanks a bunch Mnn.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 20, 2009 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I will confirm that many of us were about to stab our eyes out last night at the beginning and for the longest time.. it was just horrible.

Twitter really came to the resue, and James.. I didn't see until later but he had tweeted back that he would try to do something and then to our delight suddenly a RP person told the pink haired woman that they were just going to leave the mic and let people talk.. in other words, put it down NOW, and she led her away. And soon, James arrived and then he did get people to talk.

Krista was pretty unpleasant bashing ED and Erika and April (from season 6) were pretty bitter with some of the chat room comments they were reading, but most of it was good.

The pink haired lady was somehow involved with the playboy club bash tonight, I guess.. as will be Sheila.

We saw a few too many ex Survivors, but I guess that was partly because Erika was there.

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Sunday, September 20, 2009 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
Nana - I'm about 99% sure I saw a tweet from Real_Superpass that stated they would not be running re-feeds this year because FlashBack exists now.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Sunday, September 20, 2009 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Oh Thanks Bonza!

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Sunday, September 20, 2009 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Don't know where to post this . . . did you see Jesse on the Emmies??? They showed quick clips from a lot of reality show. Jesse in the house posing.

Theowl

09-28-2000

Sunday, September 20, 2009 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Theowl a private message Print Post    
Thanks so much KMJM!! I'm going to dog-sit next weekend, and they have a computer where I watch youtubes and other clips. (I have WebTV and can't watch anything) Will the clips still be available next weekend?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 21, 2009 - 3:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I got through the first two hours of the Vegas Bash (thanks to the links posted)...will have to put the rest off until I have more time.

Sea...LOL! I agree that the beginning with the pink haired lady is tough to watch! But it is like a car wreck, you just can't turn away! Did you have to watch more than was offered on the clip? That would be unbearable!

Seems to me that anyone of us could have done a better job! I also had to laugh at the way they got rid of her.."why don't you go check out the psychic around the corner?" Yeah, just walk around and report back...later....lol! I wonder what showed up in her crystal ball?

James did do a good job. He also did a good job at Kail's get together too. You can rely on him to ask good questions and he takes it all in with a grain of salt. Good thing he was around and answered the rescue call!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 21, 2009 - 4:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
(didn't make it in time to add to the above)

And to think we were going to go! The website never responded to my request to buy tickets. No surprise there. Were were going to drive up (Southwest wanted $670 for 2 tickets when it takes 3 hours to drive!) We weren't sure if we just showed up, if we would be able to get in, and find a room since there was also a fight going on in Vegas. My hubby said, as he watched the video, he wouldn't have been able to stand the disorganization! So, here's hoping that next year is more thought out!

Gumby

08-14-2004

Wednesday, September 23, 2009 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
Dumb question, but have those eyeballs always been in the middle of the houseguests photos on the main BB page? I just noticed them and they kinda scared me.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 23, 2009 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LOL, yep, they have always been there. I know supposedly they are just some CBS janitor's eyes, but I think it's Jimmer.

Gumby

08-14-2004

Wednesday, September 23, 2009 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
Thank you Naja! I truly thought I was losing my mind and seeing things. I guess I'm not very observant!

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Monday, October 19, 2009 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
How very sad...

Oregonguy

02-12-2006

Monday, October 19, 2009 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oregonguy a private message Print Post    
if he thought being sheilas <93> was bad, wait till he gets in jail!

Fivel

07-26-2005

Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fivel a private message Print Post    
Anybody remember the hair products Jordon was using?

Aurora

11-24-2006

Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aurora a private message Print Post    
Was it Garnier Fructis?

Fivel

07-26-2005

Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fivel a private message Print Post    
I don't believe so, Aurora. It was something I wasn't familiar with. I asked my stylist so maybe she will remember what it was. I hate this memory thing. Thanks anyway!!!!!

Holly

07-22-2001

Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Fivel, would you mind posting here after you ask your stylist. I've always wanted to know too.