TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 21, 2008

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2006: The Janelle Fan Club!: Archive through June 21, 2008 users admin

Caycaye

09-14-2001

Sunday, December 23, 2007 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Caycaye a private message Print Post    
Oh, Nana....I, too, will have you in my thoughts and my prayers. I logged on to check on JANIE, and to see how TVCH is doing, and your story reminded me of just what this Christmas season should mean to me....to appreciate my loved ones and everything that the good Lord has allowed me to enjoy.....

God Bless you, Nana, and all of my "friends" here at TVCH!

Lori

04-18-2003

Monday, December 24, 2007 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lori a private message Print Post    
Nana...I am so very sorry for your loss. I know this must be an extremely difficult time for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope time with your daughter and granddaughter brings you some comfort.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
I've had so many blessings these last few days. I've truely felt how much both of my daughters love and care so much about me. So many people have reached out to show they care. My neighbor made a dozen lamenated obits and then brought a card with money to help with my trip.

My sister called and told me that my share of the money that my mom had left was enough to pay off my car plus some. After I assume Lewie's disability, I'll lose mine, so not having that car payment will help a bunch.

And the best blessing was when Lew's friend bought me a plane ticket to come and be with my daughter and g/d for 2 weeks. I had given up on the idea of spending Christmas with them months ago. I knew Lew was too ill to travel and my daughter just couldn't afford to come here. My daughter was planning on driving the 18 hr trip by herself if something happened to Lewie. I would have been sooo worried about her doing that. I'm so grateful that she didn't have to do that now.

I've created a tremendous bond with my brother in law after he spent the last two nights of Lew's life helping me with him. He was my rock. I could never, never have dealt with it all by myself. It was way too much for any one person alone. I would have ended up calling an ambulance and Lewie would have hated that. All he wanted was to be home after that brutal ten days in the Chicago hospital. Four surgical procedures, countless tests, and cat scans. I so feel I robbed him of those 10 days he could have been home, instead of enduring all he had to go through in the hospital. He was only home eleven days when he passed. That's a guilt I'll carry with me for a long time. His brother was afraid, every time I looked at him, I'd have bad memories, but I told him, when I look at him, I see my rock.

On Lew's last night, with all the morphine he said several times to "Give him that game". He had to be talking about a hand held poker game that he always played while sitting on the toilet. The next night, I was folding laundry and heard a beeping sound. Looked in the bedroom, nothing there, looked in the bathroom and figured out it was his poker game. I thought I must have bumped it when I flushed the toilet. Usually it beeps a few times, then shuts itself off, so I went back to folding clothes. But it just kept beeping, over and over. Finally, I said out loud, alright already, turn it off, then it beeped again. Then I raised my voice and said LEWIE, TURN THAT OFF! And it stopped!I have to believe that was his way of telling me, he was here with me.

I talk to him all the time, like he's right here in the room with me. Am I losing my mind? It just helps to pretend, for a bit, that he is still with me.

Lewie's mom awoke early the next morning, and smelled toast burning. It kept getting stronger, so she got up to see if Lew's dad had burnt toast. When she got into the kitchen, he hadn't made toast. She went back to the bedroom to see if something was burning in there, but the odor was gone. He started making her breakfast and as she started to make the toast, she said OMG, and she remembered... When Lew was 2 yrs old, he had gotten out of the crib, came and said, Mommy, Mommy, I made you breakfast. When she got up, he had toasted a whole loaf of bread and laid it out on the coffee table and the house reeked of toast. I feel like he's truely still with us all. I know, I really need him to be. Not sure what to do now or how to go on without him.

Then I decided, I can't help Lewie anymore, but I could do something for my girls. I can teach them that even after suffering two tragic losses, that I can be strong and go on living. That's what Lew would want me to do. Just not sure if I'm up to being strong right now. I feel very fragile. After being strong and fighting dr's and hospitals to get help for Lew for months, I feel depleted of any strength I used to have. I used it all up. I'm hoping getting away being with my girls will help build back some strength. I fought so hard for Lewie to get better, now I need to learn how to get myself better. I know it takes time and so many things to do and to take care of when I get back home. His car, tools, clothes, That's going to be tough, I know.

But I'm blessed with many friends who've genuinely offered to help me. Two of my girlfriends are going to clean Lew's bedroom while I'm gone. I pray they get the horrible smell of blood out of there. I'm not even sure if I can keep the bed, even though it's fairly new. I can't imagine seeing my daughter or anyone else sleeping on it.

I almost wish we'd had an autopsy done, just for my own peace of mind, to know what really took his life. As much pain as he had in his stomach for months. If he ate even a few bites of food, it caused even more pain. I feel like he may have had cancer in his stomach as well. Chicago hospital checked for cancer in the bones, lungs, and liver, not the stomach. I know my dear husband was a lot sicker than I wanted to let myself see. I so hoped we'd get that transplant and we'd have many years together. He called me his little pitt bull cause I wouldn't, couldn't give up fighting to save the love of my life. I know he endured all the procedures and tests just for me, because I really feel that he knew it was over long time ago. All the if's in the world won't bring him back.

Yesterday, I had a dream, where Lew was laying on a bed, not in pain, but not speaking. Then he was playing with a baby and holding it. I'd like to think that was his way of telling me, he's still here, he can't talk to me, but he's still here. I tried to think who the baby was, all I can think is, that it was my granddaughter, Jessie, that I lost 5 years ago, and he was letting me know that he's with her.

I suffered a great loss in losing my mom and my dear Lewie, but I have so many blessings to be thankful for.

Lori

04-18-2003

Friday, December 28, 2007 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lori a private message Print Post    
Nana...I am amazed at your attitude. Counting your blessings at this trying time is going to speed your healing. You are one strong woman.

I hope the New Year brings you peace and contentment.

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Sunday, December 30, 2007 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
Ann Killian stopped by AABB last night and left a message and the first pictures of Chloe Pierzina...She's a beautiful baby just like all the Pierzina gals.
link to pictures:

http://willandjanelle.informe.com/viewtopic.php?t=2461&start=0

Link to her message:
http://willandjanelle.informe.com/viewtopic.php?t=1667&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=75

MKChic
Quite Strong

Location: Grand Rapids, MN Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:01 pm Post subject:
I have been incredibly busy!!! WOW! I bit off a lot this year, and am having a hard time chewing it all up!!!. Just thought I'd click onto the board to see if it was still alive and ...It gave me such a laugh!!!

Janelle was home for a week. Loved every minute of it! Takes me two full days to really quit missing her after she has left.
She spoiled Angela ROTTEN once again!!! She has to QUIT!!!!!!!!

Chloe Leona had 12 presents from her too. What a cutie!
I can send a picture to someone to upload ,if someone knows how to post it....
Hope everyone had a blessed holiday. My greatest gift was Janelle being home.
I was just at a little holiday gathering this evening in rural Bovey and there was a 14 yo and a 15 yo brother & sister there. They could not believe Janelle's Mom & sister & grandma were there! The 15 yo girl said "Janelle is my idol!!"I love her! Weird huh???
It was great to know you have all kept together. From one tv show... how cool is that??
God Bless & Happy New Year!!!!
ann

Lawmom

11-26-2006

Sunday, December 30, 2007 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawmom a private message Print Post    
Thanks for bringing that over, CW! Glad to hear Janelle and her family had a nice holiday.

Nana, please hang in there. (((Nana)))

Happy New Year, everyone!

Nana731

07-06-2005

Tuesday, January 08, 2008 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Just wanted to wish Janelle Happy Birthday on the 10th. Also, thank you Ann, for everything.

Lawmom

11-26-2006

Thursday, January 10, 2008 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawmom a private message Print Post    
Happy Birthday, Janelle! I hope you have a wonderful day, and I hope the upcoming year is filled with many blessings for you!

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Thursday, January 10, 2008 - 11:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET JANIE...YOUR FANS MISS YOU SO MUCH.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, February 04, 2008 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I just read on Sucks that Janelle is somehow going to be involved in BB9. They didn't say how. Does anyone here have the scoop? If it's true it SOOOOOO make may day!!!!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Janelle Introducing new houseguests for cbsmedia

http://cbsmediagroupftp.com/clips06/bb9_cast_stream.wmv

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Has our Janie commented about the new house guests? I would love to know what she thinks. Also do we know if she is doing housecalls?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Janie has made a couple of comments in her forum. She thinks Alex is hot and against popular opinion, kind of likes shelia.
http://janellefansite.com/forum/search.php?search_author=janie
Some clips of her posts on her forum about current BB.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Thanks Missy! I wish we could vote on a past house guest to spend 1 night in the BB house. I miss Janie. Amanda was cast to be the "Janelle" of the house, but she doesn't even come close, lol.

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Monday, April 14, 2008 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
Just because we are not posting much here does not mean that Janie's fans are not still around..
We are scattered about in several different websites and are just as enthralled with her as we ever were.
Janelle Pierzina is in our hearts and love forever.
Whenever she shows up again in any form of entertainment, in the news or real life we will be there to show our support, our love and our protection....

Kdee

07-31-2006

Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kdee a private message Print Post    
Miss you Janelle. You are still my all time favorite BB houseguest. I look at some of the old u-tubes of you and Kaysar every now and then. Those were such fun times for many of us watching you, Kaysar, Howie, and even Ivette.

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
Bid on a date to the Finale of BB9 with
Janelle Pierzina...See below!
http://tinyurl.com/4htplx

Up for auction is a date with Janelle of Big Brother 6 and Big Brother 7. Win a fabulous date with Janelle to the Big Brother 9 finale and also come with Janelle to the Big Brother 9 wrap party. This auction includes airfare, hotel stay for three nights, limo service to and from the airport. You will join Janelle to the Big Brother Finale on Sunday April 27th. Also included in this auction, you will be Janelle guest to the BB 9 wrap party. There is a chance to meet the cast at both events, and previous seasons cast as well! I will do my best to introduce you to everyone I know at both events. Here is a break down of what is included in the auction: Round trip airfare in coach class from the city of your choice to Los Angeles Limo service to and from the airport. Three night stay at a hotel in Los Angeles where Janelle will be staying. Date with Janelle to Finale on Sunday. Monday there is an optional happy hour with Janelle and other Big Brother alumni that you may wish to attend. Monday night is a double date with Dick Donato and his guest at a very nice restaurant in Hollywood. I will cater to your food requests. Please let me know if you like sushi or not. :-) Tuesday night you are invited to attend the very exclusive BB10 wrap party on the CBS lot. This is a great party put on by CBS. There is food, drinks, music, dancing, and lots of picture taking! This is a once and a lifetime party! You will be Janelle's date for this event. The reason I am having this auction is to raise money for the Autism Society of America Foundation. The Autism Society of Amercia Foundation raises money for research and awareness of autism. As a few of the fans already know someone with autism is very close to me, and I would love nothing more than the research and treatment for autism to continue. All of the proceeds will go to ASA. If you have questions please go to http://www.autism-society.org/site/PageServer or contact me through ebay.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
When I clicked on the url it shows the item has been removed.

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
New Janie post:

janie wrote:
Ladies
Please get it around the boards that my original auction is down on ebay. I found out that I have to fill out special IRS forms and pretty much let ebay take over my auction since I am not a member of the ASA. They also wanted me to put different pictures on my auction
I am still donating all of the proceeds of my auction to ASA for the research and awareness of autism. I have been in contact with the ASA, but I just don't want the headache of dealing with the ebay police!
You all know the drama I had in listing the Winelle basket, and I'd rather not go through that again. Also they were very easy to pull Howie's auctions when he was raising money for Rebecah.
All in all this date is going to be so much fun, and it is for a good cause.! So please let everyone on the boards know about the change, but reassure them it is still going to be for the Autism Society of America Foundation. Thanks so much!

Here's the new auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=110243981151&Category=306&_trksid=p3907.m29

Oh p.s. Is Natalie staying now?!! This is crazy!

http://janellefansite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=865

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That sounds so Janie. Especially the p.s.

Lawmom

11-26-2006

Thursday, April 17, 2008 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawmom a private message Print Post    
The auction got pulled once again ... Janelle will be reposting it tomorrow FOR ONE DAY ONLY so get your funds together and bid! Here's her latest post:

What's ebay's problem? They are taking this charity thing way to far. My last auction did not say anything about the ASA donation. That of course was the orginal problem. They took down my auction, I fixed it,and now they took it down again! WTH?! LOL Apparentley each charity auction must be a charity approved by ebay. What a load of crap. :evil:
Well tomorrow I will list another auction. I still am allowed to take one guest to the wrap party and the finale. Evil Dick has listed his at a different site. But I want to list mine on ebay because it's just easier. I already have an account with them and it's just safer with Paypal. So please look out for my new auction coming out tomorrow! It will only be a one day auction. Please spread this around the boards so everyone know. The highest bidder tomorrow will win the chance to go to the Finale, the wrap party, dinner with Dick and his guest, happy hour with me at the hotel bar. :-), and of course the three night hotel stay and limo service to and from the airport.
Thanks guys! xoxox

Good luck bidding, everyone!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, April 28, 2008 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think Janelle looked absolutely beautiful last night. She certainly outshone Dani -- two things Dani -- less bleach, less spray-on!

Lawmom

11-26-2006

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawmom a private message Print Post    
She did look gorgeous, Roxip!

I've enjoyed seeing all the pictures of her from the post-BB events.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, May 01, 2008 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
When she's in a picture you really don't notice anyone else...and I think she gets more beautiful all the time (gosh, I do sound like I have such a girl crush!). My DD was watching the finale and she saw her the minute they flashed on the audience...she's a big Janie-Doll fan.

Audden

01-19-2007

Saturday, June 21, 2008 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audden a private message Print Post    
Just in case anyone cares, some of us still have been voting for Janelle at RAC. I haven't seen a post about it in a long time so I thought I would post this reminder.

http://www.rateacelebrity.homestead.com/index.html