TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Will Jordan & Jeff date in "Real Life...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2009: General Discussion: Will Jordan & Jeff date in "Real Life" and will it last?? users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Monday, October 05, 2009 - 2:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
jeff seemed to be really wanting sexual contact with jordan when in the house. Many fans saw this and the threads at various sites would be full of conjecture and 'comments'.

now the same fans are making comments to J J outside of the house. I'm not surprised.

we live in a weird world where something like Twitter makes a person feel Connected to a total stranger.

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Monday, October 05, 2009 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
we live in a weird world where something like Twitter makes a person feel Connected to a total stranger.

If a good friend of mine was going to visit a girl he just started dating I wouldn't tweet for him to "get some sex tonight" ... that is inappropriate locker room talk.

Chere

08-10-2005

Monday, October 05, 2009 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chere a private message Print Post    
Yeah some of the responses to Jeff's tweets are inappropriate, but for most part a majority of them are positive.

I think Jeff finally posted a picture as a result of the number of requests for pics from his followers. It seems like Jeff is playing along at his own pace which is how it should be. Twitter seems less intrusive than facebook to update fans and it's easy to access from most cell phones.

If Jeff and Jordan in their everyday life are anything like how they were on the feeds, they're probably laughing and making fun at some of the over-the-top tweet responses.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, October 05, 2009 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
With Twitter you don't have to read those responses if you don't want to, so he can filter what he wants to filter. There is a link to see the responses that include @yourtwittername but those are not specific people that you're wanting to read and you can block and/or ignore people accordingly.

I've seen Jeff fight in the house and I think he can handle his fair share of locker room talk and otherwise.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, October 13, 2009 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/1820979,CST-FTR-paige13.article

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, October 13, 2009 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Holy cow! There are so many things in that article I want to comment on, but just won't in this friendly J/J zone.

However, I can comment on this. What in the world possessed whomever nominated Joan/Melissa Rivers as a favorite duo? Those were two of the nastiest and spoiled women I've ever watched on TV. Unbelievable.

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Tuesday, October 13, 2009 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
And if things continue to go well, would they take a cue from "The Bachelorette's" Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski and shack up in Chicago?

"She might have to consider moving here," Jeff says with a laugh.

"Maybe? If I had a job here?" Jordan muses. "But the traffic is awful."

Well I bet the Schroeders are pulling out the want ad's right now!

Chere

08-10-2005

Tuesday, October 13, 2009 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chere a private message Print Post    
Cricket, I'm curious to know your thoughts about the article.

eta: I read on another board that the online Sun Times interview is only an abbreviated version of the print copy.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 13, 2009 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Cricket, this is not the official TVCH "fan thread" for Jeff/Jordan - so let her rip.

Jordan met Jeff's boisterous family in Norridge and was awed by the shopping on Michigan Avenue. "I thought Charlotte had a big downtown," she marvels.

Seriously???

Wendy

07-16-2009

Tuesday, October 13, 2009 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wendy a private message Print Post    
Seriously.

She *is* a small town girl who up until BB was very sheltered. Anyway from what I've heard Charlotte is not that small a City so she is not making some outrageous observation.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 - 5:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Charlotte is not that small a city, but CHICAGO is a whole different story! (I've been to both).

Archiecat

08-16-2006

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Archiecat a private message Print Post    
Jordan met Jeff's boisterous family in Norridge and was awed by the shopping on Michigan Avenue. "I thought Charlotte had a big downtown," she marvels.

Reenie, She was saying what you said.....LOL

Reenie

06-24-2006

Thursday, October 15, 2009 - 5:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Archie - yeah, Jordan and I are like this...smiles

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 19, 2009 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They won best couple at the Reality TV Really awards.. seemed like a bit of deer in the headlight for Jordan up on the stage and BB could have clued her in on what most people were wearing.. glitz and she was looking sort of fresh off the plane, hair and outfit wise. Nothing wrong with that but I know she could have dazzled and looked great. She had a sort of balloon dress off one shoulder.. and boots and I don't mean dressy ones. Jeff looked overly casual. He was much more at ease in the acceptance and said he was sitting next to Jeff Conaway (Celebrity Rehab) and mentioned that..

But they won. They did tell Lance Bass on the red carpet that they are "a couple" but didn't really say more.

Debra

11-20-2003

Monday, October 19, 2009 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
J & J winning and accepting their award

Supergranny

02-03-2005

Monday, October 19, 2009 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Supergranny a private message Print Post    
That was cute...thank you Debra! It looked like Paris's mother leaned over and asked Paris who are they?

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Monday, October 19, 2009 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Sea... the evening before J& J were on The Baub Show and the host of this award show called in. Jeff asked him what to wear and the host told him he was going to wear a tux... they wanted it to be a fancy occasion. Jordan said she planned on wearing a little black dress. The host said she would look great.

I don't know what happened to the little black dress???

Mizinvanccouver

02-22-2003

Monday, October 19, 2009 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Awwww thanks Debra for the clip of them accepting their award.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Go to People magazine website...article about Jeff and Jordan!

Chere

08-10-2005

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chere a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to the People interview.

http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/10/20/big-brother%e2%80%99s-jeff-and-jordan-officially-together/?cp=2

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Thanks BBwatcher and Chere... that was a really cute interview.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Debra - thanks so much for posting the Fox award show with J/J!! They really are cute! I laughed when Jeff said "maybe we should thank BB! (or something like that"...they are really just regular ppl.

Mindeegap

07-20-2009

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mindeegap a private message Print Post    
Hope Mary saw this.

From the People interview....

"As for whether or not things have gotten intimate, or to use Jordan’s bizarre euphemism, whether or not “” is in their immediate future, the Southern belle plays it close to her chest, and says with a laugh, “I think he’s waited long enough.”

who knows...maybe they'll save that Hawaii vacation for a honeymoon.

Wendy

07-16-2009

Wednesday, May 05, 2010 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wendy a private message Print Post    
Just because ...

http://yfrog.com/0orzbj

http://yfrog.com/jualjj

http://yfrog.com/jx185xj

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Awwww...I follow them on Twitter also, Wendy.

So much for the nay-sayers! They are the cutest couple ever.

I'm seriously thinking of driving over to St. Pete next weekend to meet Jeff and Casey.

Someone talk me out of it!! LOL!

Chere

08-10-2005

Monday, May 10, 2010 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chere a private message Print Post    
I read this thread over the weekend. Fun times speculating, and they are still proving their doubters wrong. Not only are they making it work, they even survived the TAR curse of dating couples who don't last long after the race ends.

Do it, Rosem! Go see Jeff and Casey!

Wendy

07-16-2009

Monday, May 10, 2010 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wendy a private message Print Post    
Yeah, go see them Rosem!

Not only are they making it work, they even survived the TAR curse of dating couples who don't last long after the race ends.

Jeff said as much in a tweet to a fan over the weekend.

Rereading this thread was interesting.

Angelicfairies2

07-19-2004

Thursday, June 03, 2010 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
They were just "Meant to be" awwwww <cue cheesy romantic music> lol

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Thursday, October 14, 2010 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jordon went to Italy to visit Jeff during his Around The World For Free stint... here is a cute episode:

http://t.co/6F4vZnw

Chere

08-10-2005

Thursday, November 04, 2010 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chere a private message Print Post    
They still make me smile.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: