TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Big Brother UK 2009

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2009: Big Brother UK 2009 users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, September 04, 2009 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Kitt, is George the guy sitting on the left of the HG's today? Is he the one sitting to the left of Sophie right now who asked her how many kids she'd like, lol?

I liked how he described why she was a good BB HG.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, September 04, 2009 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Kris can't win today. If he says he wants to go out with her, he'll be using her and by saying they need to chat first, he is in trouble.

I don't think they'll stay as a couple, but if they do, I would sincerely hope it's because Kris has real feelings for her and not for publicity.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, September 04, 2009 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
When Davina said there would be a special show next Friday @ 11:00, did she mean 11:00 PM UK time?

Thanks.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 04, 2009 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
No, George Lamb does Big Brother's Little Brother, the show that's on at 6pm in the UK. I don't mind a little bit of bias but this last week he's just been all out saying that everything Siavash was doing was for screen time, it didn't seem fair when, even if he was right, Charlie was doing exactly the same thing.

The one on the left of Sophie was Terry Christian, who's a DJ from the 80s who developed into a tv personality. He was runner up in this year's Celebrity Big Brother. And I still have a crush on him :-).

I don't trust Kris not to use Sophie for publicity. He might have had true affection for her in the house but she can do better!

Yep, 11pm UK time next Friday. That's 3pm board time and err... later for you!

There's also a reunion Big Brother Little Brother on Sunday at noon UK, which is 4am(!) board time. I'm not going to watch that one live!!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, September 04, 2009 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
About Siavash's father issues: I remember him telling Marcus and Freddie that his father hasn't spoken to him in several years because he doesn't have a proper job and his father thinks Siavash is gay. He doesn't think Siavash is behaving like an upstanding Iranian and is very disappointed in him as a son. It was late one night on live feeds and as soon as he said it he sort of brushed it off and said it didn't matter because "I am what I am", but of course it does matter to a man that his father doesn't approve of him.

Overall, I'm happy with the outcome. Actually, as long as neither Charlie nor Rodrigo won, it's fine with me. I couldn't have my favorite or my second favorite win, so this was the best alternative.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 04, 2009 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info, I did wonder what he'd said, and you can never trust anything they say on DS.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2009 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Did Siavash go to college? What type of work was he doing before entering the BB house. I think the father can see he is not gay, but more like a throwback to the hippie days. The 'Rock 'n Roll' was getting on my nerves when he said it too many times.

Maybe Siavash is just lazy and would rather discuss life than live it..re working. Perhaps he should have gone to college to be a teacher or lecturer.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, September 05, 2009 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I found this article re Siavash @ DS:

Siavash Went on BB to Impress Father

It says that Siavash worked as an events planner.

There was also a post that said that Sopie would be giving Siavash $10,000 to donate to a charity. Umm..first, she's silly to do that and second, I don't believe Siavash will be donating it.

Why did Siavash think the $10,000 he earned was his, rather than the house account? I never understood that.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Saturday, September 05, 2009 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
He will donate it. The whole point of mending his relationship with his father was to show his father that even if he didn't dress in a "normal" way and didn't have a 9-5 job, he was a moral person. All his agony over always doing the right thing comes into focus against a backdrop of showing his father that he is still a moral person even if he doesn't follow a traditional path.

I hope his father comes back to earth and accepts that sometimes children do not want to live the exact same life that their parents lived.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, September 05, 2009 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I'm sure he will donate it. I don't think he ever thought it was his money, he just thought that as he earned it he could ask them to do what he wanted with it, and they might or might not do it. (I mean, what did the others do to earn money, answered some questions? He wore that outfit for a week, including on his eviction!) It's nice that Sophie will honour that. I'm sure she's not doing anything she doesn't want to do.

I hope Siavash gets some sort of satisfaction with his dad. He (the dad) should be able to see that although Siavash is a bit wishy-washy at times, he tries to do what's right and that's what's important in life. If his dad doesn't come round, it's time for Siavash to stop stressing about it and live his life.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Saturday, September 05, 2009 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i guess I'm stuck being my usual cynical self with my own opinion (similar to others whom I watched this with).

Sia was full of it on the show and that excuse to go onto BB to impress his dad must be false.

events planners means Threw a few Raves From what I've heard him say on feeds.

How going on BB, publicly humiliating his girlfriend and going after the House Hussey was supposed to be Impressing his father, I'll never know.

Sia seemed to make every effort to smooch the guys on the lips and expose naked chest, bum and Bump/grind with guys on the dance floor. Nothing wrong with having fun but dont pretend it has anything to do with following Strict morals.

he did the show to prove to his dad he isnt gay?

I think the whole Siavash personality was an act. the Real man is buried under layers of anxiety , neurosis and hiding behind Bizarre costumes.....all in an effort to seem interesting.

He's a boring speaker and had virtually no personality other than occasionally squealing like a girl at spiders.

I'm so glad he didnt win. You could see in his eyes he was severely disappointed.

I only hope that the publicity will give him a chance to find himself and explore his true sexuality.

I think he is ashamed and doesnt know how to express what he is feeling except thru costumes and facepaint. It makes me sad. Sia always seemed to have an air of pathos about him.

Sunshyne4u

06-17-2003

Saturday, September 05, 2009 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
Post #2 - Woo Hoo I'm glad sophie won it all, except i'm a little scared Kris is going to Help her spend the $$

Highlight of the show for me was the look on charlie's face as he was supposed to leave Fourth. HA HA HA I rewatched it a few times as he had to compose himself with a stiff drink before leaving.

Loved the Sophie Rodrigo friends segment....it was so cute. I was a big rod fan until he started getting pouty. (thx to charlie's harrassment)

Great Finale'- Makes the USA version seem cheap and pathetic.

Would LOVE for Davina to finish off the USA version if JC suddenly went into labour.....but the Bleeper censor button would have to be used. Not sure any of her Sexual comments would pass USA law. LOL

I hope the Franchise gets a new sponsor in UK cause I love the format and wish USA would go back to basics.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Sunday, September 06, 2009 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I agree with your post about Siavash, Sun! "air of pathos" - perfect description :-) I just wish they had booted him off of the show weeks ago for not nominating. It would have made the rest of the series infinitely more enjoyable for me.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, September 06, 2009 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Poor Siavash, so misunderstood

The last BBLB is up at the youtube place. So far it's reasonably amusing. Could have done without George but it's not too bad. It's definitely awkward between Sophie and Kris!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Sunday, September 06, 2009 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Not only misunderstood, but not even given a chance to explain himself. George and Davina just poo-pooed when he tried to explain.

He did a better job at BB than BB did. I wish BB would throw them all up at random intervals during the season. That way people like Lisa and Charlie wouldn't go as far as they did and the Angels and Freddies might have more of a chance to stay. The final 5 were mostly sheep who just obeyed what they were told by BB. That makes for a boring show.

Sree seemed much calmer than he was on the show. None of that nervous chatter and just answered the questions asked. Whatever Sree is on, should be given to Charlie too.

Lucky for me, the people I watched with and the other board I post on liked Siavash and Marcus and couldn't stand Charlie and Rodrigo so we had a great final night.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, September 06, 2009 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
George on today's BBLB was just downright rude to Siavash. You'd have thought after Siavash came second George would have got a clue that maybe the audience wanted to hear from Siavash not him, but no. Good for Siavash for just shrugging it all off.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, September 08, 2009 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Some stuff I've read:

Sophie put on 17lb in the house. She's 5ft5 and was 126lb when she left the house... which is "normal," unlike her previously "underweight" frame. (a stone is 14lb)
>>> Daily Mail article

Lots of pics there too.

As well as giving Siavash 10K to give to his chosen charity, she's giving some of her winnings to charity.

Noirin and Tom are dating. Davina thinks Tom wants more.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, September 08, 2009 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thanks for posting that Kitt. Rodrigo's head looks too big for his body???? Perhaps it's just the camera angle. I'm glad to see that Sophie had her hair problem fixed. Her extensions look a lot better. Bea looks demented in her photo and Freddie looks relaxed in his.

All I can say about Sophie's weight is that I wouldn't complain if I looked that good.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, September 09, 2009 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
More photos:

http://www.popsugar.co.uk/4755808

I didn't realize how much taller Bea is than Freddie. In the house it looked as if she was maybe a few inches taller. The heels she's wearing aren't all that high either.

Sree looks as if he is drugged. His behavior on the after shows was calmer too. I hope he's getting the help he needs.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, September 09, 2009 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I see what you mean about Rodrigo's head! He must stick it forward! Freddie must be shorter than average, as Bea never seemed like a giant in the house.

Sree looks a bit unkempt for him, and waaaaay more relaxed. I wonder if they let him take up his Student President job or not.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, September 11, 2009 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Help! I can't get the dotcomboy stream? I get an untitled page.

Anyone else having problems? Isn't the reunion show supposed to be on right now?

Thanks.

(I used to have the addy, but comp. crashed a couple of weeks ago. I've been able to do it from memory, but today it went to a different place. I think my 'dot' is in the wrong place, lol.)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 11, 2009 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I couldn't watch it earlier on, but just checked the usual sources and nothing. I'm hoping later on it'll be at that youtube site. If/when I find it I'll post again. I don't want to miss seeing it!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 11, 2009 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's up at the you tube place now! Chuck me a pm if you need the address.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 11, 2009 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It was pretty good, nothing too exciting or too horrible.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, September 11, 2009 - 11:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Did Sree say he had to go home? He seemed very down, but he was sitting next to Niorin and her newest boyfriend. What was Siavash trying to say to Davina when she told him not to talk? Was he defending the Bea-st? I may have to watch again.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 11, 2009 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, I think he said he wouldn't be in the UK next year. I know it was rumoured that he'd overstayed his student visa by taking a full time Student President job (not to mention the BB job) so it sounds like that's finally caught up with him.

It did sound like Siavash was defending Bea. I can't imagine why... I hope they haven't "bonded".

Saffia was her same old self, but I did like how she snubbed Kris with her list of who were friends. And did Kris really think it helped his cause by saying he'd "already found better?!?" Doesn't that mean he's been cheating on Sophie, thus proving her point that he shouldn't be trusted?!

Oh yes, and what about Kenneth (allegedly) not allowing Karly to go!!?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2009 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I found it yesterday at the youtube site and watched it. It was good.

I, too, was surprised @ Siavash trying to defend Bea, but laughed @ Davina not letting him talk. She was running a tight ship, lol.

Sounds like Karly is completely back with Kenneth and letting him control her again. She's much too young to be with someone like that. Very sad.

I think Norin and Tom are cute together. I know many on here didn't like her, but I always have. I think she's a beautiful girl and wish them the best.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: