TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussions

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2008 Winter: General Discussions users admin

Jooleechenlvr

04-21-2004

Friday, January 23, 2009 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jooleechenlvr a private message Print Post    
Hasn't it been a long year.. This time last year we were just about to learn who Crazy James, Chelsia, Sheila, Natalie, Sharon, Josh were.. It seems they have been gone for a long time but this time last year we didnt even know them

Happymom

01-20-2003

Saturday, January 24, 2009 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Time is weird like that. I feel the year went fast, but that it has been longer than that since we've seen that BB cast.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Where does everything go? I need to cancell Real Player and there was a whole thread about changing something to Japanese but I can't remember what.

Dfennessey

07-25-2004

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dfennessey a private message Print Post    
BOSTON -- A reality TV star who won a $500,000 grand prize on "Big Brother" has been charged with attempting to sell oxycodone pills in Massachusetts.

Adam Jasinski, of Delray Beach, Fla., is accused of trying to sell 2,000 pills to a man who turned out to be a government witness who was working with authorities.

Federal prosecutors said Jasinski was arrested Saturday after he flew to Boston and showed the witness two plastic bags filled with oxycodone pills.

The 31-year-old Jasinski won the grand prize on the CBS reality show last year.

Authorities said Jasinski told a federal drug enforcement agent that he used his prize winnings to buy thousands of oxycodone pills and resold them to customers along the East Coast.

A call to his lawyer was not immediately returned Tuesday.

Kswheels

06-30-2005

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kswheels a private message Print Post    
I don'y nrmally post here outside of BB but I just came back to say, in referenc to Adam...

Goddessatlaw

07-19-2002

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Goddessatlaw a private message Print Post    
Sad sad sad sad sad. He's looking at 20 years and a million dollar fine.

Brenda1966

07-03-2002

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Wow. How stupid. To take your winnings and use it to fund illegal drug sales? Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Justalittlebean

08-15-2003

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Justalittlebean a private message Print Post    
I'm not surprised about Adam. I remember Adam, Matty and Ryan talking about delivering drugs. I wonder if anyone else is involved. It wasn't to smart discussing dealing drugs on camera. I bet they will throw the book at him because this isn't his first arrest regarding drugs.

Calgaryperson

07-08-2005

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calgaryperson a private message Print Post    
Wow. Just wow.

It was bound to happen sooner or later - someone from BB getting into law troubles.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Wednesday, October 21, 2009 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I'm not surprised. He seemed to be the self-promoting, get-rich-quick, always scamming type of guy. Remember all the hullaballoo at the beginning when his "stuff" was being auctioned off? And then there was all the "it's for charity" but he wasn't working there? Always just little bit this side of sleazy.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, October 21, 2009 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
It's beyond stupid.

Darclyte

07-11-2005

Sunday, October 25, 2009 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darclyte a private message Print Post    
When I saw the headline last week that read, "Big Brother Winner Arrested for Dealing Oxycodone," I thought, "No way...Dr. Will...Maggie?!?" Because, it would stand to reason that they'd have access to that drug. I didn't think Will would be so stupid, so I was glad to see that it wasn't him. I wouldn't shed a tear had it been Maggie. But although Adam is a bit of a dolt, I had thought that deep down he was a decent guy, just a little dopey. I guess "dope" is more appropriate than I had thought.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 25, 2009 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yeah the drug dealer with a heart of gold and jock itch! And not to bright to be discussing his drug use and marketing of drugs nightly on Showtime, plus on the feeds.

I think in the article I posted in the more current (but inappropriate) thread, he has something hidden in his pants when he was arrested.. probably his hands.

So much for those who might have voted for him because he would donate to charity.. Charity begins at home for Adam.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: