TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 23, 2007

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2006: The Janelle Fan Club!: Archive through December 23, 2007 users admin

Lawmom

11-26-2006

Monday, November 19, 2007 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawmom a private message Print Post    
I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
Wishing you all, my friends, a safe and blessed Thanksgiving...As we do each day, let us especially, on Thanksgiving Day give thanks to our American Service People and pray for those that are in harm's way.

So often we dwell on the things that seem impossible rather than on the things that are possible. So often we are depressed by what remains to be done and forget to be thankful for all that has been done.~ Marian Wright Edelman~

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Wednesday, November 21, 2007 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
Here's a recap of a chat with Janie and Kaysar at Kaysars chat/room tonight..Janie's part only..

Janelle looked really good, and seemed to be very happy.

She is not going home for Thanksgiving. She didn't want to ask for too much time off work.

She is going home for a week at Christmas

The baby shower is not until after the baby is born.

She broke up with Ross on October 27. Said she kept the ring. That she gave him one last chance on his birthday, but it didn't work out.

Said that when she and Ross broke up that she had a lot of guys interested in her. Said it was raining men....HOT ones.

Said that Luca is hot. Very Hot. Lives 5 blocks from her. She is seeing him.

Said she has not spoken to Boogie since he was arrested.

Said she still plans to move back to MN next summer.

And she is attending a wedding this weekend.

http://willandjanelle.informe.com/viewtopic.php?t=2111&start=15

Milosmom

06-10-2006

Thursday, November 22, 2007 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Milosmom a private message Print Post    
Happy Thanksgiving to you all too! I loved seeing Janie again last night. She said she was sick, but wow, as pretty as ever!!

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Monday, November 26, 2007 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
Milosmom there have been new pics of Janelle posted at AABB...she lookes healthier and happier in these pics then I've seen her look in a while...
Hope all you gals had a nice Thanksgiving Holiday..We had cold and wet weather, but I enjoyed the cold...Texans seldom have cold weather at Thanksgiving.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Monday, November 26, 2007 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Hi all!
Who's Luca???

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, November 26, 2007 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Boogie was arrested?

Dfennessey

07-25-2004

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dfennessey a private message Print Post    
who's babyshower? Is Janelle pregnant?

Cliofan

04-01-2007

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliofan a private message Print Post    
I'll take a stab at all the questions. :-)

1. Luca is the new fella Janie's dating. He's Italian and dreamy and lives just a few blocks away from her in Miami.

2. Boogie was arrested for allegedly assaulting a waitress.

3. The baby shower is for Janelle's soon-to-be-born niece (courtesy of her brother ;) ).

Milosmom

06-10-2006

Wednesday, November 28, 2007 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Milosmom a private message Print Post    
I just wanted to leave a hug for Janie over here. Wish her all the best.

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Monday, December 03, 2007 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
Hey Janie Doll...it's been awhile since I've been here, but you know all about that...It would seem that you and some of your fans have been thru a poop storm the last week or two, but we know that we can keep our hearts clean and have a clear conscience thru all of it if we do the right thing and act the proper way.
You know that we have your best interest in our hearts and we know that you care for us.

Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
Psalm 139:23-24
The King James Version

Beekindpleez

07-18-2006

Sunday, December 09, 2007 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beekindpleez a private message Print Post    
I saw that Janelle was #8 on Reality TV's top sexiest women of reality.
Erika was on there too. She was either 50 or 25. Can't remember what they started at. I think it was 50.

Caprica

02-10-2007

Thursday, December 13, 2007 - 5:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Caprica a private message Print Post    

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
WISHING EVERYONE THAT POST AT THE JANELLE FAN CLUB AT BLESSED AND HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Milosmom

06-10-2006

Thursday, December 20, 2007 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Milosmom a private message Print Post    
Same to you Charlottesweb. Looking forward to chatting with everyone during BB9.

Merry Christmas to all of TVCH and a Happy New Year.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Saturday, December 22, 2007 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Hello all, I haven't posted for some time. I buried my mom last Saturday and then lost my husband last Thursday. I honestly don't know how I'm supposed to get past all of this. One of my husband's friends got me a plane ticket to go and spend 2 weeks with my daughter and g/d in TX, so I'm leaving on Sunday.

Lewie's last 2 nights were the absolute worst of my life, I'll never get those memories out of my mind. We had went to Northwestern University hospital in Chicago to get him evaluated for a liver transplant because of his cirrohsis. They ended up admitting him because he was so ill. We were there for 10 days, then they told us that he also had cancer of the liver. I brought him home on a sat, mom went into the hospital on the following day, then she passed on Tues.The next Mon. Lew started feeling really, really bad. He decided he didn't want anymore hospitals, doctors, or tests. He wanted to stay home and so that's what we did. I called his brother on Tues nite because Lew was in so much pain. He came out and spent the night with us. Weds morning, hospice came out and gave us morphine to give him. We were giving it to him every 2 hours and even that didn't help with his pain. He was vomiting more blood than I ever thought a person could hold, more than 8 times. I called hospice that night around 10:30 and they came back out. They increased his morphine, but still in pain. He just thrashed around on the bed trying to find a spot where he didn't hurt. Even with the morphine, he knew who his brother and I were to the end and told me he loved me.

At 3:30 am, he finally quieted down and wasn't moving all over the bed, but his breathing was fast and hard. I hesitated giving him his morphine at 4:00, I didn't want to disturb him, since he was quiet finally, but I did, but he didn't even budge. At 4:30, I turned the light on and seen his eyes were open, not focused, but he was breathing, very slowly. I got his brother up and he said let's just let him rest. Fifteen minutes later, I went in, and thought he'd stopped breathing, woke his brother again, but when we went back in, he had taken another breath. So for the next 15 minutes, Brad was on one side of his bed, me on the other, holding his hand and rubbing his head. He was only taking a breath every 2 min, or so it seemed. I finally told him that he fought a good fight, but it was now over, he could go and be with my mom, and I would be ok, and then he passed. We looked at the clock, it was 5 am exactly, we had had the radio on for him, and right at 5 they were playing the Star Spangled Banner. I'll never hear that song again, without remembering. His brother is a firefighter, and said the same thing. At last, his pain had ended. I don't think mine ever will.
Even through all of that horror of that last night, my husband made me smile twice and even chuckle. When hospice had came back at 10:30, she told him she wanted to turn the light on, so she could take his vitals, he looked up, said "Well shake my hand first" and as weak as he was, raised his arm straight up in the air and shook her hand. Then we propped him up on the bed a bit, he put his hands together, like he was holding a bottle, tilted his head back drinking it, even his throat was moving as he was swallowing it. He had quit drinking last June, so I guess he was having that last beer. I couldn't help but smile, leave it to Lewie to make me smile even at a time like that. I really can't stay here right now. It just all seems so unreal. How does a person ever forget such horrific memories? I'm hoping my time in TX will help ease this pain, there are no drugs that will take this away.

Audden

01-19-2007

Saturday, December 22, 2007 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audden a private message Print Post    
Nana, I am so very very sorry to hear about your loses. I wish I had some magic words to say to make you feel better, but of course I know that is not possible. The most I can do is to keep you in my prayers. I pray that the Good Lord will be with you and help you through this hard time and that He will let you, at some time, see what a Blessing it was that you were able to be there for your Mother and Husband.
Good Bless You!
Audrey Davis

Hypermom

08-13-2001

Saturday, December 22, 2007 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
((((Nana)))) I am so sorry for your losses. The only thing that I can say, that may help, is to remember all the good things. Those wonderful memories will get you through this. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Saturday, December 22, 2007 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Nana, my heart goes out to you. You are in my thoughts and prayers. There are just no words to express my sorrow for you

Milosmom

06-10-2006

Saturday, December 22, 2007 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Milosmom a private message Print Post    
Bless your heart Nana! You are in my thoughts and prayers as well. Like Audden said there are no words, but just try to remember the good times you had throughout your marriage and your childhood with your Mom. It sounds from your post, there were a lot of them. We will be here for you when you get back if you need us.

Knightpatti

12-06-2001

Saturday, December 22, 2007 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Knightpatti a private message Print Post    
Nana, I am so sorry for your 2 losses. My prayers are with you. I am sure your husband is smiling down at you without pain this very moment.

Kmjm

05-19-2002

Saturday, December 22, 2007 - 11:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kmjm a private message Print Post    
Nana, a little more than a year ago I sat at my Dad's bedside and watched him die. It's something most of us go through at some point in our lives, I think. You should take a great deal of consolation in the fact that although it was not pleasant for you, that you gave your husband the death at home with dignity that he wanted, and that he knew that you stood by him and loved him right to the end. Death can be a messy and awful business. I am still haunted by thoughts of my Dad's last week of life. But time will make the memories less painful, I promise. Hopefully you and your brother-in-law can talk out some of those shared experiences, it will help.

Your husband had at least one wonderful friend who was kind enough to give you what you most need- time with those that love you.

What an awful thing to lose your mother as well. Take heart, you will have bad days to come, but it will get easier. My heartfelt condolences to you.

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Sunday, December 23, 2007 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Nana - I am so sorry for your loss. I wish I could be there next to you right now to give you a hug. But please know that my thoughts and prayers are for you, your mother, your husband and everyone touched by them... And remember they were very lucky to have you in their lives... Take care hun!!

Lawmom

11-26-2006

Sunday, December 23, 2007 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawmom a private message Print Post    
Nana, I'm so sorry for your losses. I hope your time in Texas will help you begin to heal. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

(((Nana)))

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Sunday, December 23, 2007 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
Nana I have not been back to the Fan Club since the 18th. of the month and just now read of your double loss...I am so very sorry and wish we could ease your pain, unfortunately only time will do that...two years ago this coming Jan i kept a bedside vigil for three days and three nights beside my Mother....On the fourth day at 11 a.m. she passed...I have missed her every day since then.. To lose a spouse, without doubt would be unconsolable...May God give you that peace of His that passes all understanding...((((Nana))))