TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 16, 2007

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2006: The Janelle Fan Club!: Archive through November 16, 2007 users admin

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Friday, October 19, 2007 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
There are only three kinds of persons in the world: the immovable, the movable and those that move.
~Arabian proverb~

We Miss you Janelle...Oh! if only you had a desire to be in entertainment ...Whatever you were on would never have to worry about ratings.

Lawmom

11-26-2006

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawmom a private message Print Post    
A little birdie told me that one of Janelle's biggest fans is having a birthday today ...

Happy Birthday, CW!

Milosmom

06-10-2006

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Milosmom a private message Print Post    
Happy Birthday Charlotte! Hope you have a wonderful day and a wonderful year!

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
Thank you lawmom and milosmom.
I've had a wonderful week, but today it's back to reality after 3 days of being the pampered b/day girl...
I'm wrecking my brain trying to think of ways to lure Janelle out of hiding...We need a Janie Doll Fix...Maybe if we threatened to let this thread die,
do you think maybe she'd have a chat?

Strike from mankind the principle of faith and men would have no more history than a flock of sheep.

~John Bulwer~

Audden

01-19-2007

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audden a private message Print Post    
Well all I know is that everytime we don't hear from her for awhile I am hoping she is away filming TAR LOL. Then when she comes back to chat I say to myself Darn that was too fast she most have lost!!!! I have done this about 10 times now LOL.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Thursday, October 25, 2007 - 6:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
I saw TAR previews for the first time, no Janie :-( I was really hoping she would be on it.

Lawmom

11-26-2006

Friday, October 26, 2007 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawmom a private message Print Post    
Me too, Nana. I miss seeing Janelle on tv, and she's such a strong competitor that I'm sure she would have done well on TAR.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Saturday, October 27, 2007 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
Janelle, my love if you happen to drop by to read your fans need a chat from you..

Lawmom

11-26-2006

Monday, October 29, 2007 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawmom a private message Print Post    
Yep, a chat would be great, CW!

I guess I figure "no news is good news" ... hopefully Janelle is out having such a great time that she's too busy to chat!

Have a great week, everyone!

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
Ann posted at Janelle's fan site.

MIA info.
I just found out yesterday that Janelle's computer is in the shop!!!
She also has been working A LOT!!
Last Wednesday I had to drive to Minneapolis / St.Paul to catch a plane to my MK Fall retreat. I did not know it until the day I left, but Janelle was in for a quick visit to celebrate Ross's Birthday!
(It's TODAY ~ Halloween)
They ended up inviting us out to dinner with them. I was staying at my brothers and had a MK friend with me who was going to retreat.
We went to Morty's Steak House. It was fabulous!
Janelle & Ross are GREAT company. Not to mention the food. Uh huh...
When we were done, we were waiting at the front door for our valet pick up. They brought up Ross's "white" escalade first. And it was rather an impressive vehicle ( although I must say...the NEW Pink MK Escalades are MUCH sharper) Then... they pulled up my Pink Cadillac... Everyone around the door said; "Wow! Nice ! Do you work for Mary Kay?"
I said; "No. Mary Kay works for me!!!"
So then... I discovered Janelle and I were flying out the very same morning. My flight was an hour later then hers.
So I picked her up in the morning and we had some great quality time in the airport. I inherited her new uggs and I LOVE them!!
Would you believe, our gates were right next to each other??? D5 & D4! Wow!!! It was a fluke I found out she was even in the cities. Do you realize I would of just accidently "ran into her" !

Our National Fall Retreat for Mary Kay was up in the mountains at A ranch called "Bear Trap Ranch." Right outside of Colorado Springs!
It was an absolutely amazing time! I had a true Mountain Top experience!!
If you care to see my pictures, visit my unit net site at: www.unitnet.com/PinkBond
Be sure to sign my guest book!
God's Peace, Ann
http://janellefansite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=625

Drb

12-07-2006

Thursday, November 01, 2007 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Drb a private message Print Post    
It's great to hear from Ann. I noticed Janie was buying lots of adorable baby clothes for her niece that is coming soon. Superfun!

Lawmom

11-26-2006

Thursday, November 01, 2007 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawmom a private message Print Post    
Thanks for bringing that over, CW! Glad to hear Janelle is doing well.

Milosmom

06-10-2006

Friday, November 02, 2007 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Milosmom a private message Print Post    
That is one lucky little girl to have Janie for an aunt!!

Lawmom

11-26-2006

Tuesday, November 06, 2007 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawmom a private message Print Post    
I agree, Milosmom, from what Ann has shared, Janelle spoils her younger sister, so I'm sure this new baby will love having Janelle for an aunt!

I hope everyone has a great week.

Drb

12-07-2006

Sunday, November 11, 2007 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Drb a private message Print Post    
I wish Janelle would chat again. It seems like forever since she has gabbed with us. She is probably busy with work. Nobody can do a chat like our Janiedoll!

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Monday, November 12, 2007 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
I would think that girl would have her computer repaired by now, wouldn't you guys?
Ann has posted a few times this month at AABB..Seems all is well with Janie, just working hard and saving her money for the move to MN next summer.
Would be nice if she would do a little chat for her fans though.....Please Janie Doll.

If we open a quarrel between the past and the present, we shall find that we have lost the future.

~Winston Churchill~

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, November 12, 2007 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Well, it is rumored over at TAR site that they are currently filming the next Amazing Race...not to mention that they advertised during the race last night that you could apply to be on the show. HMMMMMM.

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Monday, November 12, 2007 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
Wow! I had not heard that...what AR site is that Roxip...Could you leave the link here please..I'd like to read their speculations..
Who do they say she is on TAR with?
It wouldn't be Will, because he had several chats the first week in this month and also that Yo radio program on the 5th.
Well that is interesting speculation to say the least.

Lori

04-18-2003

Tuesday, November 13, 2007 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lori a private message Print Post    
Yes...where in the world is Janelle? BB boards are becoming so slow with no new news from Janie!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, November 14, 2007 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
This is what was posted on The Amazing Race page here at the Clubhouse...we can hope that Janelle will make it on TAR!

Ladytex
Saturday, November 10, 2007 - 9:59 am
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They are actually already filming for the next one already and asking for applicants for the one after that ...

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Friday, November 16, 2007 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
The AABB website seems to be having problems today...just to let you know that we haven't left town. hopefully the problem will be solved shortly...
We all have a small panic attack when we can't get in touch with each other in some way.

Rayneydaze

09-17-2006

Friday, November 16, 2007 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rayneydaze a private message Print Post    
Thank you SO MUCH C-Dub.......I WAS going completely nuts.....I thought the whole world had gone topsy-turvy!! I'll keep trying to get in!

Inkydinkydoo

07-25-2005

Friday, November 16, 2007 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Inkydinkydoo a private message Print Post    
Whew! I knew (hoped) I'd find you here, Char! What a relief! I was starting to get concerned.

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Friday, November 16, 2007 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
Hi Inky and Rayney, I hope more think to stop by here..
NancyB has set up an Emergency Forum until AABB is up and going again...Here's the link.

http://aabb.netfreehost.com/index.php?mforum=aabb

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Saturday, November 17, 2007 - 12:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
AABB is back up and running, but will keep the emergency forum in case it happens to go down again..Got to keep these boards alive just in case Janelle gets into entertainment of some kind.
We haven't given up on you Janie Doll.