TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 18, 2007

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2006: The Janelle Fan Club!: Archive through October 18, 2007 users admin

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Boy I would love to have that Hockey puck.

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
Bee - you can't sell CD's like these (ripped mixes) on eBay that contain copyrighted material.

Beekindpleez

07-18-2006

Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beekindpleez a private message Print Post    
Oh, wow. Thank you, Bonza. Darn. I sure was hoping to hear what was on it. lol

Hypermom

08-13-2001

Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Oh boy!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Secret-Of-Winelle-Various-Memorbilia-Will-Big-Brother_W0QQitemZ110177512468QQihZ001QQcategoryZ59QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Beekindpleez

07-18-2006

Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beekindpleez a private message Print Post    
LOL, Hyper. Guess that'll make up for that CD coming down, huh?

Hypermom

08-13-2001

Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Bee, yep! Love Janie and the craziness this is causing on some of the boards! lmao

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
This is Janelle's message about Winelle Auction items:

Description

This auction is for various Winelle memorbilia. All of the items are from Will and signed by him. I am also including a picture of Will handing me a rose that will be autographed by me. This package is priceless. The only reason I am getting rid of it is to help my little brother out. Since it is for a good cause I am sure Will won't mind. Over the course of our friendship Will gave me several things. I am including most of it because my current boyfriend will flip out if he finds any of it. It is also time for me to get rid of this hurtful Winelle stuff. Here is what is included Card that Will gave to me in December. It is very cute. I am not posting pictures of it because it could be copied and shared with others. The card is for the winner of the auction to see and anyone else of their choosing. The entire card is written in and it is very nice. A signed Winelle picture A mystery BONUS bag containing a special Winelle gift that you will love. It is a little "Winelle dirt' that you have been waiting for All of the stuff is priceless. If you are a fan of Winelle or even a hater you will love it! Because it is the last of Winelle you will ever see. :-) This stuff is some of the rarest Big Brother items out there. Happy Bidding! And yes I always ship to Canada!

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Why or Why was I not born rich! LOL

Hypermom

08-13-2001

Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
LOL I hope the winning bidder shares it all.

Nancyb

07-07-2005

Friday, October 05, 2007 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nancyb a private message Print Post    
Hypermon wrote:
LOL I hope the winning bidder shares it all.

---
We may find out from Janelle after she hears about Will's chat last night.
http://willandjanelle.informe.com/viewtopic.php?t=1692

Milosmom

06-10-2006

Friday, October 05, 2007 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Milosmom a private message Print Post    
I always am confused about copyright laws. Will said he paid for the right to download the music, it wasn't stolen so why can't it be resold? Does it have to be the original cd?

Hypermom

08-13-2001

Friday, October 05, 2007 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info Nancy.

Milos, it looks like that was the problem...that it has to be an original CD. Ebay wouldn't know if he bought the songs, or just ripped them from a free download site or his own music.

Hypermom

08-13-2001

Friday, October 05, 2007 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Current bid: US $3,600.00 lol

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Friday, October 05, 2007 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I just hope everything goes smoothly with the transaction... the high bidder ($3,650) is a new ebayer with no history...

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
Well Janie Doll...it would appear that all that is left out of Archives is your's and Will's fan club...Just can't separate yourself from him it would seem. There were some wonderful messages stored away in Archives along with the beautiful screen cap thread...Oh well, that is life and we all must move along or get ran down if we don't.
What a wonderful two summers you gave us and you'll never be forgotten and will always be loved...There's enough message boards on the internet built in your honor that assures us that we will always be in touch with you...
I sure do love you, little girl...

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
Posting again to remind everyone that drops by here to keep voting for Janelle on the Rate A Celebrity site...Janelle thanks you.

http://www.rateacelebrity.homestead.com/index.html

Audden

01-19-2007

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audden a private message Print Post    
Thanks Charlottesweb for the reminder. I try to vote there often for Janelle but sometimes forget about it until I see your reminder. You are a very loyal fan to Janelle!!!!

Nana731

07-06-2005

Thursday, October 11, 2007 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Just voted a ton for Janie!!!! Thx Char for the reminder.

Beekindpleez

07-18-2006

Thursday, October 11, 2007 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beekindpleez a private message Print Post    
Anyone know why Janelle's basket of goodies was pulled from ebay? Same issue with the CD?

Audden

01-19-2007

Friday, October 12, 2007 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audden a private message Print Post    
Janelle's basket sold fot $7,100.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110179684475&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching

Lawmom

11-26-2006

Saturday, October 13, 2007 - 12:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawmom a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Audden. Janelle also posted that she's going to give all the money from the sale to her brother.

Audden

01-19-2007

Sunday, October 14, 2007 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audden a private message Print Post    
Janelle is number 1 again at Rate a Celebrity!!!!

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Sunday, October 14, 2007 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
Thanks Audden...Good, great and wonderful. I had forgot to look today after voting until my wrist are sore...
Looks weird over here now with everything but these few fan clubs in Archives.
Yep, lawmom that's our Janie.
That will help her brother and niece so much.

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Sunday, October 14, 2007 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
Forgot to congratulate Janelle on bringing in the big bucks with her ebay auction sale.

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Thursday, October 18, 2007 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
Don't forget to vote this week!!!!