TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 04, 2007

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2006: The Janelle Fan Club!: Archive through October 04, 2007 users admin

Lawmom

11-26-2006

Sunday, September 02, 2007 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawmom a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to watch Janelle on House Calls:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother8/video/hc.php?wk=9&v=5

Don't forget to watch Tuesday's BB show to see Janelle host the POV. From the reports I've read, she had a lot of fun hosting the competition and cheering on the houseguests. Hopefully, we'll get to see a lot of footage of Janelle ... for me, it'll be the highlight of this season!

Have a wonderful and restful holiday, everyone!

Jactree

07-31-2006

Sunday, September 02, 2007 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jactree a private message Print Post    
I was disappointed that live feeds were blocked by boring & stale trivia last Saturday when Janelle hosted POV competition. But it will be good to watch our beloved Janelle again this Tuesday night! I can't wait!

Lawmom

11-26-2006

Tuesday, September 04, 2007 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawmom a private message Print Post    
FYI: Janelle is going to be on Entertainment Tonight tonight (Tuesday, September 4).

Lawmom

11-26-2006

Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawmom a private message Print Post    
In case you missed it, here are the YouTube's of Janelle's appearances on BB8 and Entertainment Tonight:

Janelle on BB8 - Part 1

Janelle on BB8 - Part 2

Janelle on ET

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
Thank you Lawmom Get ready to YoutTube the Real Player chat tonight.
Hey guys I've got a request of you..If you haven't already be sure and e-mail cbs and congratulate them on their big ratings of Tuesday's night BB show and thank them for having Janie on as a guest...Kiss butt big time...Who knows, it just might help.

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
Janelle my love you were drop dead gorgeous as usual last night. Was good to see you all happy and bubbly. I do believe that Laremy was almost tongue/tied. He looked as if he was absolutely besotted with you...but then who isn't.
One thing girl, you stop this stuff about not wanting to be in the entertainment business...You know if the right package was offered to you you'd take it in a heartbeat.
Love you sweetheart..

Lawmom

11-26-2006

Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawmom a private message Print Post    
In case you missed it (which is doubtful if you read this thread), here are the YouTubes of Janelle's chat with Laremy Legel of film.com:

Janelle RP Chat-Part 1

Janelle RP Chat-Part 2

Janelle RP Chat-Part 3

Janelle RP Chat-Part 4

Janelle RP Chat-Part 5

Janelle RP Chat-Part 6

Janelle RP Chat-Part 7

Enjoy!

Lawmom

11-26-2006

Friday, September 07, 2007 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawmom a private message Print Post    
Janelle's appearance on BB this week not only resulted in very high ratings, but also made Entertainment Weekly! Lynette Rice of EW, who is a huge Janelle fan (smart lady), praised Janelle in her weekly summary of the happenings in the BB house and gave her take on the Janelle-Daniele comparisons. I'm having difficulties posting the pinpoint links, but here's a link to a search for Ms. Rice's articles, and you can click on the Q&A and the other article from this link:

EW-Lynette Rice Articles

Way to go, Janelle!

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Sunday, September 09, 2007 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
Hey there guys...Ann posted a message at AABB this morn..Thought you might want to read it..She's a sweetheart and I know you all think so too.}
-------------------------------------------------

MKChic
Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:35 pm Post subject:

I'm not one to gossip as a rule, but I have liked putting in my two cents here and there.
Janelle did not make it to the Coffee Shop on Monday because of car issues, and we accidently took all of our keys to our cars, so her and Ang were stuck here. She actually had a fan show up at the coffee shop from Duluth, about 1 1/2 hours. I called Janelle and she felt really bad, so she had the gal come out to my house and meet her. She stayed about 20 -30 minutes.
Tuesday we watched BB, with her as a guest and had some great laughs over it.
Janelle flew out to Seattle on Wed. and back on thursday late.
A bunch of us went to the High School football game last night.
Janelle and I had breakfast together this Am just her and I, and her step dad fixed her battery, and then she took off to the cities to see Ross, then she will head to Miami.
I am very thankful for all the time she spent with us this summer. Her and Bear loved it. I loved it more. But I am also very sad to see her go.
I am having some serious Janelle withdrawls.
She was a little extreme with Angela . But what can you say?
What I wouldn't have done to have Janelle Pierzina as my older sister!!!
The perfume did not make it in time! I will forward it back across the country. It will catch up with her sooner or later!
Thanks everyone for all your love and support!
God Bless...
MKChic
"How old you are is your business...
How Old you look, is mine."

http://willandjanelle.informe.com/viewtopic.php?t=1553&start=15

Milosmom

06-10-2006

Monday, September 10, 2007 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Milosmom a private message Print Post    
Thank you Charlotte. Always nice to hear from Ann.

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
You''re more than welcome Milosmom..
I guess our girl has made it back to Miami by now. Hope you had a pleasant drive down to the south Janelle. After being home for 3 months I know you are going to miss MN. Next week back in LA for the wrap party..Take plenty of photos and post them on your website...

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, September 13, 2007 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
This year's BB has been such a letdown for me after the last two seasons. Some might argue that these houseguests were definitely more "discussion worthy," but I'll take the sheer fun of Howie and Janie Jedi training, the lush, fun showmance of Will and Janie, Janie kicking tail in every competition...I barely slept all of last summer and this summer I have barely watched the feeds late at night...just didn't care to here the venom that was spewed.

But I got a lot more sleep.

Lawmom

11-26-2006

Monday, September 17, 2007 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawmom a private message Print Post    
I agree, Roxip ... total letdown. I enjoyed the fun and frivolity that Janelle, Kaysar, and Howie shared in BB6 and BBAS. The best parts of this season were Janelle co-hosting Housecalls and hosting the Janelle-o-vision POV. Hopefully, we'll see some glimpses of her in the crowd at tomorrow night's finale.

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
I agree with you ladies about BB8...I'm so glad it's finally over and I don't want to see any of those H/G ever again.
I did see the beautiful Janelle several times during the show... She's the most beautiful BB H/G there ever was...The camera also panned to Howie and Kayser...Gosh I love the Sov.6 guys.. Seeing those three was the best part of the Finale Show..

Mandeenmatt

07-29-2005

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mandeenmatt a private message Print Post    
I totally agree!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Yes, the highlight to me of last night's show was seeing the S6 people...and did you notice that Kaysar's mother was sitting right next to him (well, I assume it was his mother).

Lawmom

11-26-2006

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawmom a private message Print Post    
I agree, everyone. I can't wait to see the wrap party photos.

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
NDmom posted this at AABB
http://willandjanelle.informe.com/viewtopic.php?t=1616
It's a long read...Mod may not let it stay..I thought you'd enjoy it though.

LovintheWill posted this on BBlane. She and LovintheBoogie went to the finale and got into the greenroom party. Lots of details...thanks for the recap!

Part 1

About 11:30am, we got the call that Janelle's best friend Naters was ready to be picked up from LAX. (He's visiting lovintheboogie (LTB) for the finale.) They're pretty good friends, but it was my first time meeting him. I love him! He's so sweet, so energetic, and it was the perfect start to a perfect day! I'm so lucky we were with him or the rest of the day wouldn't have been half as good as it was!

After a quick lunch, the three of us got ready and headed to the studios. On the way, we made sure to stop and get the sports page for Dick!!! We wrote, "Go Team Donato!" "Per your request, we were listening!" and our names. We couldn't get in before 4pm, so we waited with everyone else out on the street in our cars. We saw Chicken George across the street and Naters introduced us. George is the most geniunely sweet person! He chatted about his favorites and showed us his "Got Dick?" shirt he was wearing for the taping! George filled us in on what he's been doing, in between his phone calls with Howie and then it was time to park. He told us that we could be his guests for the wrap party on Thursday if we wanted to pretend we were his family!

They searched us and told us that all phones and cameras had to go in the car! BOOOO! After checking in and getting separated from the houseguests friends and family, we waited with other audience members in the backlot. Laremy showed up so I caught up with him a little bit and he seemed stressed about the work he had before him that night (doing backyard interviews after the finale). We were right behind the house and could see the fence and all the discarded stuff from the comps, like the scoreboard from the last HOH comp with "Dick" and "Daniele's" name, broken topiary duck, and even the volcano from last season in pieces. Former houseguests and friends and family were in a line across from us, so we saw Marvin, Marcellas, Beau, Janelle, Howie, Kail's family, Eric's brothers, etc...as they went in before us. It was fun trying to guess who were Zach's parents, etc. After they were all seated in good viewing spots, they let the general audience members in. The studio is surprisingly small and we barely made it in while there were still seats (we're on the top row on the left side of the audience if you're looking at the audience). On the way in, they checked our signs and took the one away that said, "We love Double D's". We kept "EVEL DICK ROCKS!" and the "153 Daniele" sign, and gave our other sign "We trust the Donatos" to Janelle and Naters to hold up during the show. (Daniele told us later that the one Janelle had was her favorite sign!)

After lots of instructions about not revealing America's Player, not mentioning it, not even thinking it, we practiced yelling and clapping while Julie got her hair and makeup touched up. Let me just say, I have a new appreciation for her! She's really good to be able to read that teleprompter and her notes and make it look so natural. I always thought she memorized the whole thing!

We were sitting right behind Kail's husband, mother and kids, and Jessica's brother and his best friend. I made sure to thank Jess's brother for his service in Iraq. Amber's sister was at the end of our row (telling her how to vote!). We were a couple of rows behind Kaysar, his mom, and Howie. It was fun to hear all the things Howie yelled out to everyone! Including Julie Chen! She has a great sense of humor and seems like a big fan. She was excited to see all the former houseguests again! Naters and Janelle ended up on the other side of the audience behind Eric's brothers, who immediately turned around and called a "truce!"

Boogie was not there, but Erika and her boyfriend Adam (Survivor) were, as well as the houseguests already mentioned. After the clips were shown, they brought out the jury members and there was so much cheering! I was afraid some would get booed, but it was all cheers! Amber found her sister in the audience and immediately started mouthing, "What do I do? How do I vote? I don't know." and her sister was mouthing back, "Vote with your heart!" Every time a "Dick" or "Daniele" sign was held up, Jen did the "eye-roll" it was funny!

After the voting, they brought out the other non-jury houseguests and OMG, I can't even tell you how good everyone looks in person. They actually look exactly like they do on TV, only cuter!

When the votes were counted and Dick and Daniele brought out it was just crazy! So much screaming, so much fun! Nick was so happy to see Daniele, Daniele and Dick were SO happy to see Grandma and Vincent and Lindsay. There was so much energy in that one little room. When the show was over, the audience was hurried out, but the friends and family stuck around in the studio for a few minutes. We clung to Naters and Janelle and were able to stick around and get into the green room/after party with them. The BB8 houseguests didn't show up until much later, but my next post will have all the Green Room

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
Part 2

After shaking hands with Eric and saying "Great JOB!," we (LTB and I) followed Naters, Janelle, and Beau out of the studios after meeting Don Wollman (BB exec. Producer) and other staffers. Thankfully, they said we were with them so we were able to get into the Green Room where all the houseguests, staffers, friends and family go after the show to watch the finale, have free food and partake of the OPEN BAR! That's what I'm talking about!

Luckily it was Naters third year doing this, so he was able to introduce us to everyone! The BB8 houseguests were doing backyard interviews so they didn't show up until 10ish, but while we were drinking, eating and waiting, Naters made sure to introduce us to everyone:

Janelle - Looked so beautiful and was happy she got to hold our sign that said, "WE TRUST THE DONATOS", she asked if she could keep it and wanted to get it signed by Dick and Daniele. She's even more pretty in person.

Sarah and her sister, Kim - Both VERY sweet and pretty

Marvin - BIG, BIG flirt and was talking about some audition he was going on this week. I told him he was my favorite his season! He pretended he doesn't really like BB, or watch it. He's a funny one!

Howie - Very, very funny and acts exactly like you'd expect him too. Telling us all we were hot, talking about his move to Chicago and what he's doing there. Following all the girls around saying, "You have a hot body." His girlfriend couldn't make it, sadly.

Lindsay - Daniele's best friend in real life. She said Daniele saw our sign that Janelle was holding and LOVED IT! She was so happy. Lindsay finally met Nick and Nick's sister at the finale.

Vincent and Grandma - Vincent has to be the most well spoken and proper young man I've met in a long time. He's really polite, he was super nice and attentive and sweet. We asked if he was able to get off work or if he had to quit, he laughed and said they let him take a half day. Later in the evening, he found us and asked if we were having fun and talking to people. Really, really sweet kid. Grandma was very nice and seemed overwhelmed but very happy!

Allison Grodner and Robyn Kass - Told them great job and to have fun and unwind!

Arnold Shapiro - Remembered Naters from when he auditioned as Janelle's secret partner for BB5. Naters reminded him that he's still upset they picked Ashlea for her bigger boobs! Arnold immediately asked, "Where is Janelle!?" and made a beeline for her!

Eric's brothers - Very funny guys, they were right about Eric being the most charasmatic and outgoing of the brothers! I think they were completely on edge and nervous about the AP reaction!

Kaysar and Kaysar's Mom - Kaysar is GORGEOUS, and that's an understatement, in person, his mom is just the sweetest most loving lady you'll meet.

Erika and her boyfriend Adam (Survivor) - Erika looks really good, had on a beautiful dress and Adam is beautiful too. He was still on crutches, so she was up and around taking good care of him. She said they are not engaged, but they went ring shopping recently. She worked on the casting of Survivor this season and is excited about the season.

Kail's husband and kids - So cute and seemed out of place. They said they spent the prior two days at Disneyland and were having fun in LA.

And from BB8 (again Naters saved the day as "ice breaker" since when you introduce yourself as "Naters, Janelle's best friend" people stop and talk forever!...lol. So we met:

Zach and Carol were the first to show up, and were super nice. We told him he played a great game and made us all proud. He was happy with the winner and was shocked when we told him that Daniele celebrated her 21st birthday in the house, NOT her 22nd! We then realized that none of the jury people knew that little fun fact yet!

Jess - Didn't meet her, but she looked amazing!

Eric - Eric see him with Jess once after the finale, but Eric was surrounded by people the whole night and Jess hung with her brother and his best friend near the bar.

Joe was SOOO tall, and really sweet. We all apologized for "evicting the wrong gay guy" and he laughed and laughed. He asked if we were happy with the Donatos winning and said only he, Mike and Nick wanted Dick and Daniele to make it to the final 2. He said they partied with Vincent, Grandma, Kail, Carol, Mike, and Nick the night before at their hotel and had a blast.

Nick...oh gosh, where do I even start with Nick...when you talk to Nick, you forget to talk. He's beauty personified. He has gorgeous skin and yeah, I just have to stop there out of respect for Daniele and his family! Since Naters and Janelle had dinner with him recently, we were lucky enough to get to talk to him quite a bit. He's really nice, was SO happy with the outcome of the show and was very anxious to see Daniele.

Jen - Saw her, but she wasn't very friendly. She interrupted a few conversations to get cell numbers "of only the people she would call." She's very pretty and looks and acts exactly like she did on TV. She seems really sweet, but kind of out of her comfort zone. Maybe she was put off by all the Donato love.

Dustin - Very funny and skinny! He looked really good and was having a lot of fun meeting everyone.

Jameka - Congratulated her on her game, told her she was beautiful!

Amber - Saw her from a distance, she spent a lot of time with her sister. I don't think she had any idea that she wasn't liked as well as everyone else in the house, but I'm sure she will soon. Kind of sad for her.

Met various staffer including the DR guys.

Since BB had taken our cameras and cell phones away, we were stuck with nothing until we met Mike (BB8) and he offered to let us borrow his camera and he'll email the pics to us. We kept saying, "Okay, just one more minute" and felt bad about stealing his camera over and over, but he's the nicest guy and so handsome. He chatted with us about where he lives and the wrap party.

Last but not least, Dick and Daniele arrived! I asked Dick if he got the sports page I brought him and congratulated him on his win. He was SO excited about the sports page and said, "YES! I saw your note, but I haven't read the paper yet, it's in my pocket! Thank you for that!" It was cute. He's much more handsome in person and was mobbed for the whole 15 minutes he was there. He did have a few handlers escorting him around and he was whisked out shortly after. He did get to see Nick, Vincent, Grandma and the lead singer of Suicidal Tendencies, and meet tons of strangers. Janelle was already gone by that point.

Daniele looked amazing and Naters told her that she was wearing the same dress Janelle wore to the finale last year! Daniele was laughing and said she didn't realize it. Lindsay told Daniele that I made her favorite sign and she was so excited! She was looking for Janelle and loved the sign and the fact that Janelle was holding it! If you didn't know better, you would have thought her and Dick both won a half million! I have never seen two more excited people. She ran around quickly and met a few people, posed for a couple of pics with Nick and then her handler said, "Don't you want to go get your hair done??? We have to go NOW!" with a big smile and she left.

Hopefully, I'll be able to attend the wrap party and will have more fun stuff to post about that on Friday! Plus, I can bring my OWN camera and take more and more pictures!

Drb

12-07-2006

Thursday, September 20, 2007 - 4:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Drb a private message Print Post    
Thanks Char. You are a wonderful fan. I am waiting patiently for every detail I can get about Janelle's time in LA. She has a way with words. Glad we had some fans there for us. Janelle you are the ONLY buxom blonde worth talking about these days. Well, besides myself of course.

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned.

Solomon's Song

Lawmom

11-26-2006

Sunday, September 30, 2007 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawmom a private message Print Post    
Hey, CW, that's a wonderful verse!

All's quiet on the Janelle front. I hope everything is going well for our favorite former BB houseguest!

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Sunday, September 30, 2007 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
http://www.rateacelebrity.homestead.com/index.html
yep it's quiet, but we need to get to voting...janie has been de/crowned by a BB8 upstart. I have been real neglectful in my voting the past few weeks, but I need to get back in the groove.

Oops I just noticed that I misspelled condemned in the message upabove...I hate when I do that and can't fix it...Lawmom I fear I'm just a tad bit of a perfectionist

Hypermom

08-13-2001

Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Janelle is selling a lot of things on Ebay:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZjanellebb6

And her reason: I am raising $ for my brother who is very poor due to a medical condition he has. I am sending half of all the money I make on all my ebay items. I need to help my brother out because he is about to have a daughter in a month and has nothing for her. So this money will not go to me, it will go to a little girl who needs it more than I do.

Beekindpleez

07-18-2006

Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beekindpleez a private message Print Post    
Anyone have any idea why the Spool of Lies CD that Will gave her was taken off Janelle's listings? It was at about $350 the last time I looked, and now it's gone.
Hmmmmmm