TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 01, 2007

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2006: The Janelle Fan Club!: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 01, 2007 users admin

Nana731

07-06-2005

Friday, August 17, 2007 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Missy and Lawmom. It was great to hear how Janie is doing. I sure miss her this year on BB.

Lawmom

11-26-2006

Sunday, August 19, 2007 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawmom a private message Print Post    
I agree, Eastcoastfan! I hope we'll see Janelle on tv again soon.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Drb

12-07-2006

Monday, August 20, 2007 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Drb a private message Print Post    
Can't wait to see Janelle on Housecalls.

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Tuesday, August 21, 2007 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
Hey everyone...glad everyone is still posting for Janie..My summer has been filled with grandchildren as usual..Have had very little time for the cp.School starts the 27th. so my job will be finished soon.
I am keeping the faith that we will be seeing Janelle on BB8 in a few weeks..Can hardly wait.

Drb

12-07-2006

Saturday, August 25, 2007 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Drb a private message Print Post    
Haven't heard any news about Janelle since her chat with Nick. Wonder what she is up to? Miss her.

Milosmom

06-10-2006

Monday, August 27, 2007 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Milosmom a private message Print Post    
Her Mom just posted this at Janies site.

Hey All!!! Please accept my apologies for being so busy, that I can hardly find time to be on the boards.
BB8 just has not "done it for me this year"
I suppose I am a bit partial, but what can I say???
If there is anyone close enough or near enough to Grand Rapids on Labor Day, Janelle is going to be at my Coffee Shop/ Antique Shop. She will be helping me make my signiture Home Made Pies!!!Annabella's is on the Main Street. One can't miss it!
The town of Bovey (Home of the picture Grace, and where Janelle went to grade school) they celebrate Labor Day in a huge way!
It is called Farmers Day. It is kind of like a BIG reunion week end.
Bovey is East on State Hwy. 169, 6 miles from Grand Rapids.
Maybe see some of you there??? Hope so!
xoxox Ann

Nana731

07-06-2005

Tuesday, August 28, 2007 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Hey all, if anyone is planning on going to Grand Rapids, I live in Illinois, but it's still a 12 hour drive and I really wouldn't want to make that on my own. So if anyone is coming thru this way and would like a passenger, let me know. I sure would love to go and meet Ann and Janelle. I wish they lived closer lol. Thanks all.

Aurora

11-24-2006

Tuesday, August 28, 2007 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aurora a private message Print Post    
I'm actually going to be in Deer River next weekend, which is only 15 miles from Grand Rapids, but my friends wouldn't understand my leaving to go see Janelle I'm afraid.

Maybe I'll get lucky and run into her at the Whole Foods or something. :-)

Lawmom

11-26-2006

Tuesday, August 28, 2007 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawmom a private message Print Post    
LOL, Aurora! Maybe you could suggest that everyone go antiquing and pick up some coffee and pie on the way?

Have a good week and holiday, everyone!

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Tuesday, August 28, 2007 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
Nana I hope you get to go Texas is about as far away from MN as you can get..I'll just have to live the visit thru others. If anyone is lucky enough to get to go please bring us back a report..

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Charlotte, I didn't realize you were a Texan...me too! And although I don't live in Dallas I am sitting in downtown every day. Howdy neighbor!

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
Howdy Roxip...Born and lived in Texas all 71 yrs of my life...I don't actually live in Dallas either, but as most of us do in one of the bedroom communities surrounding the Dallas/Ft Worth metroplex...I usually say I live in Dallas because no one has ever heard of all these small towns surrounding it..
Hey have all of you heard yet? Happy news!!!!!!!!
Janelle will be on House Calls tomorrow
Thursday August, 30th...She's in LA today...Guess what today is???The Anniversary of last summers Date Night.
Everyone tune in to House Calls tomorrow and see our Janie Doll.

Lawmom

11-26-2006

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawmom a private message Print Post    
Here's more good news -

Janelle will be doing a Real Player chat with Laremy on September 5. Here's the announcement:

Some big news; I'll be hosting a live chat with BB6 and BB7 All-Stars houseguest Janelle next Wednesday, September 5th at 9pm EST (6pm PST). She'll be answering your questions live in the Film.com studio, it's your chance to get her opinion on everything from fashion to this year's gameplay (and of course any lingering BB6 or BB7 questions you might have).

One programming note: the chat will be available Big Brother 24/7 Feed subscribers exclusively.

We'll be getting a few questions ready early if you'd like to email us here, please include your first name and city with your query. Thanks, and we look forwarding to seeing you for what should be a fun interview!

http://www.film.com/bigbrother8/story/janellelivewednesdayseptember5th/15051948/16153152

Milosmom

06-10-2006

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Milosmom a private message Print Post    
I am hoping to see Janie host the HOH comp tomorrow nite. It's a possibility if she does Housecalls, that would be great. And look forward to seeing her interact with Amber on Friday, after she gets the boot!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Janelle is truly an original. She has been so generous with her time. I find that when I look back on her two seasons in the house that although she started somewhat aloof and guarded there is a core of a real sweet woman there that after all the crap talk she would rather be friends and forgives and forgets so easily.
Can't wait to see her on House Calls . I'll have to evict my husband for a couple of days(mornings) !!

Lori

04-18-2003

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lori a private message Print Post    
It's exciting. Housecalls, a chat, and maybe a POV hosting. I can't wait!

Nana731

07-06-2005

Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Dang, I just realized I missed house calls.....

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Charlotte, I too live in one of the small bedroom communities...and have been a Texan since birth. Most people in Dallas haven't even heard of the small town I live in now, although I grew up in Mesquite which everybody seems to know because of the rodeo.

I missed Housecalls too, and it would have been a LOT more interesting than watching Dani pick her nails and Zack do whatever Zack does.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Janie will be on Housecalls tomorrow too!

Milosmom

06-10-2006

Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Milosmom a private message Print Post    
It was wonderful seeing Janie, and I am guessing on a comp soon! Will love to see the hgs interaction with our Buxom Blonde.

Aurora

11-24-2006

Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aurora a private message Print Post    
I wonder if she will still be in Bovey on Monday if she's going to be taping for Tuesday's show?

Lallybelle

12-06-2006

Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lallybelle a private message Print Post    
POV will be played on Saturday and shown on Tuesday's show.

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
Oh Nana, sorry you missed H/C..It was so wonderful to see Janelle again...she's more beautiful that ever if that is possible...
Aurora, Janelle said in a chat this afternoon that she is going back to MN on Sunday, so i bet she will be in Bovey on Monday as planned...
Roxip sending you a pm to tell you where I live..we might be next door neighbors,
Hi Lally, my luv...

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
Ooops Roxip, you'll have to pm me...your profile doesn't accept private messages...

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Saturday, September 01, 2007 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
Something to tickle your funny bone...It's cute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk6q_Rk_tMk&mode=related&search=