TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Dr. Will sighting...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2006: Dr. Will sighting... users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 18, 2007Queenie25 09-18-07  4:18 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Hypermom

08-13-2001

Saturday, September 22, 2007 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Anyone know why Will's Dr. 90210 episodes have been pulled? I read it on another board....

Ace232521

09-09-2004

Sunday, September 23, 2007 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ace232521 a private message Print Post    
I read that, too, Hypermom. It said to read this thread for info, and there's nothing here. Did the episodes really get pulled? Or, are they talking about last year, when he was delayed or something like that.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, September 23, 2007 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I read that as well. Some speculated that it had to do with bad post fighting on the eonline boards. It's too bad if it is a result of fanatical fans. I did not particularly like his segments, a little too self serving and all his client segments were friends or family but I hate to think he lost the gig because of fans. The other new doctor is way more obnoxious than Dr. Will and I kind of liked seeing someone I felt I "knew".

Hypermom

08-13-2001

Sunday, September 23, 2007 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
I went and read the E board. It seems like a very small amount of posters that just posted over and over, imo. I wouldn't think that would be a reason to shelve the rest of his segments...

Trueheart

09-12-2006

Sunday, September 23, 2007 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trueheart a private message Print Post    
Webchiq how could you!!!

I haven't watched any YouTubes since last summer and I have been doing ok!! Then I had to go and watch that!

Gosh I miss it....it was so much fun! They were sooo....dynamic together. They were amazing.

It was such a treasure! They knew nothing about each other actually started out in dislike of one another. Then Will learned more about Janie and Janie learned more about Will.. They had to rely on one another and a beautiful friendship and chemistry was born.

It truly was the most magical and spellbinding show I have ever seen. And I want it back....WAAAAHHHHH!!!

Webchiq

07-11-2005

Sunday, September 23, 2007 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Webchiq a private message Print Post    
Sorry Trueheart! I didn't mean to suck you back in ;-). Just reminiscing.

Bonbon, I listened to all of the versions of that song on my Rhapsody account to see if I could find who it was for you and none of them are the one in the YouTube. Sorry!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, September 23, 2007 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Re: the segment of Boogie on Dr. 90210 and his "little problem" . . . just EWWWW!!!!! It amazes me that anyone would find him at all attractive! Not enough money in the world to make me interested in him. EWWWWWW!!!

Chippy

08-16-2007

Sunday, September 23, 2007 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Man OH Man, right there with ya babyjax. He puts the G in gross. And that was before I knew he had genital warts. What any female sees in him is just beyond my comprehension. Course, I didn't find anything sexy about Dick} either. LOL

Chicogirl

07-23-2007

Monday, September 24, 2007 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chicogirl a private message Print Post    
Are you all sure it's been taken off? I was on last night here where I live.

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Monday, September 24, 2007 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Webchiq...thanks for trying... I also have listened to all versions on iTunes...no luck.. I am hoping some music fenatic will recognize the voice..

And seriously, has Will been pulled from 90210? I really can't imagine if it were because of fans...shows like that live on the attention, good or bad. I haven't watched much, but does a dermatologist realy fit the shows premis? Isn't it better suited for Plastic Surgeons?

Lawmom

11-26-2006

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawmom a private message Print Post    
Will announced in his chat that his episodes had been shelved. However, at the end of this week's episode, the preview for next week was shown, and Will was in that preview. Here's E!'s episode description and show times:

Dr. 90210: Eye on the Prize
Queer Eye host, Jai, wants to pucker up Mario Lopez style; 18-year old Landon looks to several Beverly Hills doctors after a Firework accident renders him blind in one eye.

Rating: TV-14

Scheduled to Air:
Monday, Oct 1, 10:00p
Tuesday, Oct 2, 1:00a
Thursday, Oct 4, 8:00p
Friday, Oct 5, 6:00p
Sunday, Oct 7, 12:00a

Dr. 90210 Episode Listings

Brenda1966

07-03-2002

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Lawmom, did Will say much about it? Like WHY? Did he seem annoyed?

I'm very disappointed. I won't watch 90210 again. I'd like to find somewhere to email and complain as well.

Lawmom

11-26-2006

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lawmom a private message Print Post    
Brenda1966, I wasn't in the chat ... just in his chatroom afterward when the chatters and mods confirmed that Will had "type" chatted and said that E! was shelving the rest of his episodes due to the "controversy." Folks have said he was upset.

Like I said, he was on the preview for next week's episode, so hopefully we will still see him on the show. I'm with you though ... no Will = no Dr. 90210 for me. I never watched the show before he was on it, and I won't be watching it if he's not on it.

Brenda1966

07-03-2002

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It just makes no sense to me. What controversy? This is E! Not the standard for high intellectual programming. So what if a few haters were on E's site. Have the ratings fallen? Does this show even get meausureable ratings? LOL.

I really can't believe they have the budget and manpower to go back and re-edit these episodes which have probably been assembled for a long while. Maybe the'll burn off what they have already put together, but won't be working with him in the future.

I looked on E! website and couldn't find anywhere to email them to comment on their channel.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah, what controversy, I haven't heard of a thing!

Who do we write and say "Hey I was watching Dr 90210 and wondered what happened to Dr. Will?" ?

Tigerfan

11-06-2003

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tigerfan a private message Print Post    
I'd bet it has to do with the Boogie episode...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well geez, Tigerfan, we had the hidden penis last night, or was that Monday, so how could Boogie's warts be worse than that!

Charlottesweb

12-14-2006

Sunday, October 14, 2007 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Charlottesweb a private message Print Post    
I'm happy Will had a good turnout in Mn yesterday...

Laura_ivy

07-07-2005

Thursday, October 18, 2007 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Laura_ivy a private message Print Post    
I spoke to Will last week when he was on "Yo on E!" on Sirius radio. They asked people to call in to talk to Will about celebrity's who could use a little touch up with plastic surgery. Let me preface this by saying I am a huge Winelle fan, but I wanted to know what Will thought, so I called in and asked if Will thought Janelle could use some surgery. He said she was a beautiful girl and needed nothing done. I then suggested maybe her nose? and he again gushed about how pretty Janelle is and that she needed nothing. The Winelle showmance still lives on, no matter what they say! ;)

Eaglebrat

07-14-2006

Wednesday, November 07, 2007 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Eaglebrat a private message Print Post    
Ok so this isn't on Dr. Will but close enough. Boogie was arrested. Here are the details from The Smoking Gun.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/1101073malin1.html

Marebear

09-27-2002

Tuesday, May 05, 2009 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marebear a private message Print Post    
I saw Dr. Will on QVC last night selling a face cream by Neutrogena. I really did a double take when I saw him on there. He looks good, and says he uses this cream lol.

Ginger1218

08-31-2001

Tuesday, May 05, 2009 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ginger1218 a private message Print Post    
There is something about Boogie that makes me extremely nauseous. I cannot look at his face.

Ginger1218

08-31-2001

Tuesday, May 05, 2009 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ginger1218 a private message Print Post    
There is something about Boogie that makes me nauseous. I cannot look at his face without getting ill.

Ginger1218

08-31-2001

Tuesday, May 05, 2009 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ginger1218 a private message Print Post    
oops repeating myself

Smokey

07-08-2003

Tuesday, May 05, 2009 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
LOL Maybe it bears repeating! :-)

Ginger1218

08-31-2001

Wednesday, May 06, 2009 - 3:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ginger1218 a private message Print Post    
LOL Smokey

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Sunday, May 27, 2012 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
This just scares me -- he doesn't look ANYTHING like he did just a few years ago!

(Picture taken from QVC)

Vickie

07-16-2004

Monday, May 28, 2012 - 5:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
He looks younger!! I guess he indulges in the biz for himself.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: