TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 01, 2026

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2026: General Discussion: Episode 41 - Finale - October 1st: Archive through October 01, 2026 users admin

Author Message
Mysticlady
Member

07-05-2007

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Lala - Taylor
Angela - Devens
Barrett - Devens
Yash - Devens
Melody - Devens

Bubbles
Member

08-31-2008

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Lala was the only vote for Taylor

Mysticlady
Member

07-05-2007

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
I am assuming that both Drew & Dee voted for Devens. So, Devens won 6 to 1.

Christiii
Member

07-07-2005

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Yes Cali!! After Rome and Lyric's announcement, which I missed, but I think it was just that they are dating...

Calimom3
Member

07-12-2007

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
They should show Drew the video of Taylor taking/hiding his hairbrush… and using it on her SHOES! I wonder what will be stolen NEXT season, now that BB has shown that they will allow/not punish the theft of personal items brought into the house!

Grooch
Member

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I can't believe AFP gets the same amount as 2nd place.

No wonder in some years he's play to the camera instead of playing game.

Kookliebird
Member

08-04-2005

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
This is only the third time that someone I wanted to win, actually won.

Chippy
Member

08-16-2007

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Yeah so is he the iconic icon of the icons now? Or if you play enough reality games do you finally win. Lol

Mysticlady
Member

07-05-2007

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
America's Favorite Houseguest is Devens - $50,000.

Top 3 were Drew, Devens & Yash.

Grooch
Member

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I hope future hgs take notice of this season and if there's any icons on their season to vote them immediately!

Calimom3
Member

07-12-2007

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Christiii! I’m on West Coast time, so I won’t see it for a couple of hours but I had to read the spoilers!

Bubbles
Member

08-31-2008

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
I didn't know that Devens won $100,000 from the Survivor fan (Sai?) but I,saw it on Facebook the other day....so he is at the $1M mark with AFP.

Mysticlady
Member

07-05-2007

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Julie announces that Big Brother has been renewed for two more seasons - BB29 & BB30.

Christiii
Member

07-07-2005

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Whelp, Ill be here with y'all for at least two more years!! Whoot Whoo!

Grooch
Member

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Immediate commercial as credit rolls. Can't even get to see the last minute or 2 of everyone on stage.

Bubbles
Member

08-31-2008

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
2 more years of BB just verified by CBS.

Bubbles
Member

08-31-2008

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I agree on the Icons if CBS pulls that next year.

Bubbles
Member

08-31-2008

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Thank you TVCH posters for all of your live feed following and work you did to keep us informed this year!! Love to all of you! 🤩

Grooch
Member

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thank you everyone for being here and making it so much fun to discuss Big Brother and have a nice escapism from the real world. Cheers!

Mamapors
Member

07-29-2004

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Thanks everyone for being the best group to discuss this crazy game with!! It would not be the same without you all!

Grooch
Member

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And, Mamapors, where were you tonight? Missed you tonight.

Grooch
Member

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ha! I conjured you up! Lol!

Pamy
Member

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
So happyBB will be here for at least 2 more years!!

Grooch
Member

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Does Devins still get his stipend even though he won BB?

Mamapors
Member

07-29-2004

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OMG I was here! Not sure why I couldn't post. As you know I am thrilled with the winner.

Season 29 and 30 we will be back. I will miss you all until then!!