| Author |
Message |
Mysticlady
Member
07-05-2007
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 3:49 am
BB28 comes to an end tonight. It's a 90-minute episode. Who will take home the $750,000 Prize? Who will be America's Favorite Houseguest? Tune in tonight at 8E/7C. Chelsie Baham is hosting the Jury Roundtable.
|
Bbpeach
Member
07-06-2005
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 11:12 am
Go Devens!
|
Veganking
Member
07-23-2009
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 11:44 am
Chelsie shares her thoughts on hosting BB28 roundtable https://www.youtube.com/shorts/V18gaDnmU9k
|
Bubbles
Member
08-31-2008
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 4:27 pm
Is it correct that second place is $75,000 now that BB is giving $750k for first or is it $50,000? Thank you.
|
Maris
Member
03-27-2002
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 4:28 pm
I just want to see Angela with a muzzle on
|
Aabeepbeep
Member
01-26-2006
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 4:33 pm
Bubbles, I'm pretty sure it's 75k for 2nd now. I think...?
|
Smokey
Member
07-07-2003
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 4:48 pm
Yes, 75k. What does AFP get? 75k?
|
Bubbles
Member
08-31-2008
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 4:52 pm
AFP I thought is also 75K and I think Devens is possibly at the top for that one.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 4:53 pm
Good Lord. It's starting, and my dog wants to go out now?!?
|
Bubbles
Member
08-31-2008
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 4:55 pm
Maris, Yes on Angela and I hope to never see her again on TV after tonight
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 4:56 pm
Devins is wearing a suit. Taylor, a long dress. And Drew? The one pair of jeans he brought into the house and the shirt he's worn for the past 3 days, with the top buttons undone.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 4:57 pm
They are starting the show with the 1st comp. Seems like they started in the middle of it. I can't remember anything about it from the last show. They are cramming this in.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 4:58 pm
I can't believe they are actually getting shocked.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 4:58 pm
Drew lasted 15 minutes.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 5:00 pm
Devins lasted 50 minutes. BB is lucky nobody got hurt falling off that log.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 5:01 pm
OK, It's not a dress Taylor is wearing. It's a very nice pants suit. I have bad eye sight, so shoot me.
|
Bubbles
Member
08-31-2008
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 5:03 pm
Grooch, Yes, someone could have gotten hurt coming off that log. I think Drew looks worried tonight...Cute shot of Devens family in the audience.
|
Needmylifeback
Member
08-13-2000
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 5:03 pm
Grooch... I am wondering if Drew had more than one of the same shirts... LOL!
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 5:03 pm
Commercial now. I just want to say the show is mostly them in the dr telling us what's going on. They all sound like they're reading from a script. This episode feels so rushed to get everything in and be done with it. They should have had an episode last night.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 5:04 pm
Now the 2nd comp is starting. It's something to do with Shakespear.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 5:06 pm
Something will be read, and they have to use a slingshot to knock down the person it applies to. Or something like that. It's all going to fast for me. All I know is that a sling shot is involved.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 5:06 pm
First round is that they have to knock down all the veto winners.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 5:07 pm
If they screw up, they have to reset it. Drew won the 1st round. Devins back is hurting bad.
|
Bubbles
Member
08-31-2008
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 5:07 pm
I imagine the part 1 and 2 rushing tonight is because they are on for 90 minutes instead of 2 hours, which I wish we had all 2 hours so we could see more of the end of BB tonight. Maybe Devens back issues is from the log fall as he is saying right now.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 5:09 pm
Devins won 2nd round. 3rd round they have to leave up the replacement nominees.
|