| Author |
Message |
Mysticlady
Member
07-05-2007
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 4:25 am
Tonight's episode is on @ 9:30E/8:30C due to the MTV Video Music Awards and football. I think the episode might include the start of Part 1 HOH.
|
Juju2bigdog
Member
10-26-2000
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 6:40 pm
I can't find it on either xfinity live stream or paramount plus. It was 6:30 pm when I started looking, Pacific time. Guessing the football game ran long?
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 6:48 pm
The MTV awards are still on. I just turned on the tv channel and its been nonstop commercials for over 5 minutes.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 6:49 pm
Yup, still on. Doing best new artist tight now.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 6:52 pm
Jeff Probst is on stage now. Why?
|
Seamonkey
Moderator
09-06-2000
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 6:52 pm
Yeah, I just set the next program to record.
|
Seamonkey
Moderator
09-06-2000
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 6:55 pm
Maybe Survivor his nominated. Or a commercial.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 7:13 pm
It was for best new video. Gener8ion, "Storm starring Yung Lean" performed live. I've seen the video before and I'm always amazed at the choreography. While watching them performing live, all I kept thinking, is that these young men all have a "Drew" haircut and they were flinging their front hair mop hard. They moved like Drew, too. I will know forever think of Drew when I see this video.
Here's the link to the original video to see it in action. Go to the 4:30 minute mark. Link
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 7:15 pm
He's are doing the Memory brunch right now.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 7:17 pm
OK, the boys all wearing matching jorts and black tank tops is funny.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 7:20 pm
Now its the Devins Show. He's telling us everything he's done this season.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 7:24 pm
Now their doing The Book of Yash.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 7:25 pm
Now Mallory's airplane ride.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 7:27 pm
Now Drew's game strategy.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 7:35 pm
Haleys rough weeks in the house.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 7:37 pm
Taylor segment now.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 7:44 pm
Jury house segment now!
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 7:44 pm
Angela hoping its Drew. I guess he won't have her vote.
|
Julieboo
Member
02-01-2002
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 7:45 pm
Was this supposed to be just a re-crap show??? Why did I think it was the finale?? They are dragging the pain on and on…
|
Veganking
Member
07-23-2009
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 7:49 pm
The finale is on Thursday.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 7:50 pm
Angela is such a jerk.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 7:55 pm
And she's still obsessed with Drew and Melody, thinking that they did it. She kept making digs that Melody had no strategy. The poor girl just walked into the house. Angela's face was so red and she was crying at the end,
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 7:56 pm
Now a segment of when all the house hid from Drew in the hoh shower.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 7:58 pm
DR'S now.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 8:05 pm
Starting Part 1 of the hoh now. They are dressed like Benjamin Franklin. Have to stand on a spinning log. Taylor reads that there will be lightening that will shock their hands. She stops reading and says "What the Eff?" It was pretty funny.
|
Seamonkey
Moderator
09-06-2000
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 8:05 pm
That was nice, and then it wasn't. LaLa and Angela attacking Melody.. When she got quiet, LaLa goads her to answer and Angela throws a toddler tantrum shutupshutupshutup. (I shudder to think of how she treated her kids as teenagers.) That was super ugly. I didn't think I could dislike Angela more, but yes I can.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 8:07 pm
Devins made a deal with Drew that he would throw it to him after Taylor falls. Ha! Oh, wait. We find out who wins on Thursday. Show is over.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 8:08 pm
Agreed, Sea. Yet, Taylor is the aggressive one, ready to pop off any time.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 8:10 pm
And the Tea Party didn't make the cut.
|
Juju2bigdog
Member
10-26-2000
| Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 8:13 pm
I kept checking in on Paramountplus, which was playing 60 Minutes at 6:30, finally found Big Brother there around 7:15 pm, and watched about 55 min. of recrap, but since I no longer watch live feeds, it was cutesy recrap I had never seen. And it explains why they all just kept saying how much FUN the summer was. Beats working for a living for sure.
|