TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 25, 2026

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2026: General Discussion: Episode 39 - HOH - POV - Eviction - September 24th: Archive through September 25, 2026 users admin

Author Message
Calimom3
Member

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Pamy! You must be so HAPPY!!

Molliegirl
Member

08-04-2009

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Dang it. Now he needs to win all the rest because I don’t think Devens will take him to the end. Oh well Dee has money let Devens or Drew win.

Veganking
Member

07-23-2009

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Now remember that Devens said he would throw the first round of HOH to Drew. Let's see if he does it.

Bubbles
Member

08-31-2008

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Yes, Dee is gone!!

And I always read the live discussions for the spoilers...LOVE them!

Lorie
Member

08-28-2003

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorie a private message Print Post    
Now that everyone knows that I don’t know any spoilers, will you be nice to me Sunday night? I know you will! You’re all super!!! Come on Devens for the win!!!!!

Molliegirl
Member

08-04-2009

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I thought I read he would throw the first and the last round if he beat Taylor on the 2nd part. He might throw the first one but I don’t see him doing the last one.

Lorie
Member

08-28-2003

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorie a private message Print Post    
And seeing the preview of the jury house, Angela sure doesn’t disappoint…… screaming and swearing at melody! She’s ridiculous!!!

Bubbles
Member

08-31-2008

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
I can't believe Angela's swearing all of the time knowing her grandchildren could be watching. 🙄

Veganking
Member

07-23-2009

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I heard Sunday's show is the looking-back show, so we won't know any spoilers.

Grooch
Member

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And Drew thinks Lala is the angry, aggressive one, always ready to pop off. <insert eye role>

Will this be the 3 or 4th time Angela pops off?

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Imagine leaving your child with that grandmother, you would be in kindergarten the next day over your kids cursing and anger issues

Seamonkey
Moderator

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Lorie, this IS a spoiler board. Being on the west coast, I am perpetually spoiled.

Chippy
Member

08-16-2007

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
And Dee is still FOS. She wasn’t taking Devens to final 2. Ever. Her heart wouldn’t have let her… did she forget we just watched her in action for 80 days? Please. But I did enjoy her exit.

Pamy
Member

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
wahooooo!!!!!!

Didn't want to yell too loud since I know most of you aren't thrilled }

Needmylifeback
Member

08-13-2000

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Pamy

Seamonkey
Moderator

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Disappointed, BUT, Dee is gone, so can't be too upset!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Just to gently clarify, there is nothing here in the Big Brother area that is considered a spoiler. It was decided long ago that because of the live feeds it’s just too difficult to even try to post and avoid spoilers. We understand that some people prefer not to be spoiled but the only way to guarantee that is to not read the board. Thanks for understanding.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I’m quite impressed and pleasantly surprised that Devens was able to convince Drew to keep him. I don’t think it was a terrible decision on Drew‘s part but I’m sure it wasn’t an easy decision.

Maineiac
Member

08-23-2009

Friday, September 25, 2026 - 4:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Pamy I’m thrilled! 🙌🏻

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Friday, September 25, 2026 - 5:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Woke up to read that Taylor won part 1. I am so happy if only because Drew and Devens (Dee when she was in he house) considered her irrelevant, incapable and not worth any consideration. Drew and Devens thought they were going to coast to final two. Bet they didn't sleep so well last night.

I will be curious to see how hard they try to be nice to Taylor today to work on her taking them to F2 in case she wins HOH.

Grooch
Member

06-16-2006

Friday, September 25, 2026 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Drew was being extremely nice to her last night when they were talking in the kitchen.

Maris, I also want to see how hard they bash her when she's out of ear shot.

Dogdoc
Member

09-29-2001

Friday, September 25, 2026 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I feel guilty for being so happy that De is gone.

She was crying up a storm.

Pamy
Member

01-01-2002

Friday, September 25, 2026 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Taylor winning part 1 does make for an interesting week. Gotta give the girl credit for winning when she really needed to.

We already know she would take Drew. I think she may win against Drew. I would guess Yash would be the swing.

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Friday, September 25, 2026 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
They are both going to be nice to her today. I imagine the conversation between Drew and Devens will be something along the lines of "I can't believe she won", What bad luck, she isnt even a good comp player. Unbelievable!!. We worked so hard all along for this. We have this, she wont win anything else.

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Friday, September 25, 2026 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
If it was Taylor/Drew - This is how I see the votes:

Lala - Taylor
Angela - Taylor
Melody - Drew
Devens - Drew
Barrett - Taylor
Yash -
Dee -

Dee and Yash are a toss up to me.