| Author |
Message |
Mysticlady
Member
07-05-2007
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 3:55 am
Tonight's episode is two hours. Who will be sent to Jury?
|
Lorie
Member
08-28-2003
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 4:56 pm
It could be anyone tonight!!
|
Molliegirl
Member
08-04-2009
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 5:04 pm
Ok I’m back to not being able to watch it live! LOL I want Dee to stay but I think Devens should win. Drew I’m ok with winning but not Taylor. Even though it’s cool she managed to stay around but I think because everyone forgot she was sleeping! I never believed anyone would give any money to Dee because she’s already won money so I’m ok with Devens winning or Drew but I still want Dee to stay! So not watching it live. Waiting for your updates!!!! LOL
|
Veganking
Member
07-23-2009
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 5:36 pm
I've got a watch party on. They are showing the HOH competition. Dee was knocked out and it's Drew vs. Taylor in the final round.
|
Veganking
Member
07-23-2009
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 5:41 pm
Taylor wins HOH. They still have to show Drew winning the veto.
|
Lorie
Member
08-28-2003
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 5:42 pm
Taylor won HOH!!!
|
Lorie
Member
08-28-2003
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 5:43 pm
Beginning, was that just a spoiler?
|
Lorie
Member
08-28-2003
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 5:43 pm
Sorry, autocorrect. Veganking
|
Veganking
Member
07-23-2009
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 5:47 pm
Yes, it's a spoiler, but I thought everyone here knew that Drew is voting an icon out tonight because he won the veto.
|
Calimom3
Member
07-12-2007
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 5:50 pm
I mean… isn’t it a given? 50/50 — Devens or Dee. Those are the ONLY options. 🤷🏼♀️
|
Calimom3
Member
07-12-2007
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 5:52 pm
I would say it’s NOT a spoiler!
|
Lorie
Member
08-28-2003
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 5:57 pm
It was spoiled for me because I didn’t know Drew wins veto
|
Julieboo
Member
02-01-2002
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 6:01 pm
Umm isn’t the thread any given airdate an automatic spoiler thread!!? I mean why read this thread unless you want to know what happened!??
|
Lorie
Member
08-28-2003
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 6:05 pm
I haven’t had any issues all season. The only thread I read is the recent episode thread and usually everyone just posts things as they happen on the show. I stay away from live feeds so I don’t know what has already happened before it airs.
|
Calimom3
Member
07-12-2007
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 6:08 pm
I thought anything that happened before tonight’s “live” episode was on the internet and/or live feeds/websites, therefore common knowledge/“spoilers”. Oops, sorry to those who don’t read TVCH updates! 🤷🏼♀️
|
Lorie
Member
08-28-2003
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 6:12 pm
Thank you calimom. I don’t read anything because I love being surprised!! I figure, why watch the show if I already know who’s going to do what!!
|
Veganking
Member
07-23-2009
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 6:13 pm
Taylor's joy over Drew winning tells me she wants newbies in the final 2.
|
Calimom3
Member
07-12-2007
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 6:14 pm
I get too anxious/nervous… if I know the outcome, I can focus more on the expressions/behavios of everyone!
|
Molliegirl
Member
08-04-2009
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 6:28 pm
I can’t stand surprises so I read updates and if it goes my way I go back and happily watch it. If it doesn’t I skip it so I don’t have to watch the others gloat over it.
|
Molliegirl
Member
08-04-2009
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 6:31 pm
I think if Drew or Taylor win the last comp they’ll take each other to the end. Drew thinks he can beat her. Taylor is playing last years Ashley game thinking Drew has enemies on the jury and will lose. Plus she has said all summer she does not want an icon to win the game especially a Survivor. So if Devens stays he needs to win and not give any comps to Drew like he promised.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 6:32 pm
As Julie sends it to commercials, she says the vote will happen after we come back. Then she adds, and for the first time, honestly, nobody here (referring to production) knows what Drew is going to do.
|
Lorie
Member
08-28-2003
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 6:36 pm
I honestly don’t know where his heart is…..
|
Lorie
Member
08-28-2003
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 6:37 pm
Drew is going to cry….. he looks like he may get rid of Devens
|
Molliegirl
Member
08-04-2009
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 6:39 pm
I would think if he’s so upset it’s because he knows he has to get rid of Devens. They’re close and it’s killing him yo do it. I can’t see him that upset over Dee going. I could be wrong though.
|
Bluejaxrock
Member
04-23-2004
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 6:40 pm
He evicted Dee!!!!!
|