TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 37 - Eviction

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Episode 37 - Eviction users admin

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 2:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
It's on tonight at 8e/7c.

Dipo

04-22-2002

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sharon Tharp
@sharontharp
·
55m
#bb16 winner
@DerrickL
will make an appearance in tomorrow night’s clip show airing at 8 p.m. ET.

CBS says, "Derrick will deliver top secret messages to the final three Houseguests which will play a vital role in the conclusion of the BB A.I. Twist."

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I'm not very good at this but I am going to try. Also I tuned in a bit late so know I am missing somethings.

1. They showed MJ winning VETO
2. I take it from something MJ said that Cam was very upset not winning.
3. Chelsea acknowledge in DR that MJ was thinking of getting rid of Cam and Chelsie say that wouldn't be good for her game so she has to convince MJ not to vote out Cam. She made a comment along the lines that it won't be the first time she convinced MJ of doing something.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
They showed the evicted house guest at the house. They showed Kimo coming in and showing them what happened during the week...including BB Comics. They loved some of them. Of course the Angela went on and on about hers and taking out the strongest in the house.

They were talking a lot about MJ and said she probably has a target on her head because of she's a comp beast. (Phone rang so I think I may have missed a bit but I was of the impression most of them think MJ could win it. Sorry if I got it wrong)

Jag is on ... (I don't like him). He is going on and on about what a great season it is. Julie says it is next level.

Jag says the worst move was MJ getting rid of Leah.

Jag says the best move was Chelsie getting MJ to get rid of Leah.

They talk about Jag's season (sorry not listening...did I say I don't like him? lol)

Talking about final four. He thinks Rubina could win it if she is in final four. Cam would be an up hill battle to win. Chelsie is playing a great game. He says she is ahead of the others in stratedgy. He says MJ was has a really strong resume.

He thinks Chelsie will win the entire game.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Jag predicts that Chelsie will win.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Julie confirms BB27 will happen next summer and invites everyone to sign up if you want to get into the house.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Welcome Mysticlady - - you're a lot better at this than I!

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Some filler...Cam making a sandwich and Rubina watching him. I should have said some BORING filler.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Rubina talks to MJ final pitch to keep her. Rubina says she wants to see the three women stay. She tells MJ that she thinks Chelsie will bring Cam not her.

MJ in DR say she thinks she could beat Rubina and is leaning that way.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Chesie in DR - states it is best for her game if MJ keeps Cam.

Now she tells MJ that Rubina probably has an immediate two votes in the house. She thinks that Cam would lose to either one of them. So now MJ says that she thinks it is best for her game to take Cam but she says she has a lot of thinking to do because she knows Cam will take Chelsie.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
MJ trying to decide after her talks with Cam and Rubina who she wants to evict.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Cam in DR he has to get to work and get MJ to keep him.

MJ says to him that she is not sure what to do. Cam tells her he would cut Chelsea. MJ thinks he could be lying to her. MJ say in DR she really doesn't know what to do.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Need to scoot out for a bit...

We all know MJ is going to use the Veto on herself.

Juju2bigdog

10-26-2000

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
OMG, this is SO boring.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Julie asks people to donate to the Red Cross for the hurricane victims.

Commercial - MJ must vote someone out next.

Still waiting for the announcement of America's Favorite Houseguest. I checked CBS.com and it's not posted yet - just that voting will open soon.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
I am reading that Taylor will be the host of the Roundtable, but it has not yet been announced by Julie.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
MJ vetoes herself and evicts Rubina.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
America's Favorite Houseguest voting is open:

https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/vote/

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Rubina gets evicted - no surprise there.

I did like her speech. She said she wanted to be the first all three women at the end. She did say she thinks MJ can win it. (Not a great thing for her to say for MJ's game).

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
MJ gives the stereotypical dumb jock lol

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Arrgh

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
(Off topic of Big Brother. Matlock is up next - a repeat of the pilot. I watched the pilot on the original air date and have to say, I liked it a lot. Give it a try.)

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Recap Episode tomorrow night @ 8e/7c - Derrick (BB16) makes an appearance.

Finale is Sunday night @ 9e/8c - Two Hours.

Taylor is hosting the Roundtable.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Julie confirms what Mystic Lady said upthread. Taylor will conduct the round table.

Derrick is going to be on but I was half listening and didn't catch what his role is going to be.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
For the vote, you get five votes, but, if you watch the ad, you get five more votes. So, a total of 10 votes per e-mail address. I don't know the conditions of this vote as they haven't updated their Terms & Conditions - still showing the conditions for the AI Instigator vote.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Per email vote and you can use or make up any email address. The RHAP podcasters say they often go to vote and their email address has been used.

I will vote for Quinn, hoping he at least gets third and gets a mention.

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
Confirming the stupidity of MJ.

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I wish someone would tell Rubina that there has been a final 3 with all women - in fact there has been a final four with all women. Also, an Asian woman has won BB and people have been boinking in BB house forever. So dear Rubina - nothing you did or were trying to do was history worthy!!!!!

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
30 votes for Tucker

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, October 11, 2024 - 5:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I don't know who was the worst player this season, Rubina or Kimo. When Rubina had her talk with mj (the TV didn't show that it wasn't til the very last possible moment) did she even promise mj that she would take her to final two if she won the final comp? I must have missed that.

The girl has zero game. She is a piece of driftwood that floated along and landed in the bb house where the ocean currents dumped her off.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Friday, October 11, 2024 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Here is the jury house segment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYw9qw-SEYc

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: