TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 35 - POV/Eviction

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Episode 35 - POV/Eviction users admin

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, October 03, 2024 - 4:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
It's on tonight at 8e/7c - two hours.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Thursday, October 03, 2024 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Crickets here. I'm sad that this season is so blah that our episode threads are empty.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 03, 2024 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Kimo voted out.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 03, 2024 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
This episode was long and boring and should have only been an hour long.

Worst cast ever.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Thursday, October 03, 2024 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I stopped watching when Quinn left. Then tried again only to see Leah leave. Finally I realized these people have no idea how to play this game. They turn on their friends and leave the ones in the house that have no business staying in the game because they bring nothing to it. I don’t like any of the ones there. I sort of was rooting for MJ since she had to fight to stay there and then she goes and puts up her only true friend in the game. Yeah I’m not watching anymore. I’ll read the updates sometimes but even that doesn’t keep me reading for long. I hope next season is better!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 03, 2024 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And next week Jag will be on to break down the game for us. One more reason not to watch.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, October 03, 2024 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
I agree this episode was way too long and boring. The BB Comics POV was painful to watch. No announcement for America's Favorite Houseguest. Episode on Sunday is at 10e/9c. No Wednesday show.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, October 03, 2024 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Ok… I’ll give the Live Feeds another chance now that I won’t have to see/hear Kimo sing his AWFUL songs, belch, chomp, crunch, slurp, brag about how wonderful this cast is!

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Thursday, October 03, 2024 - 11:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I didn't hate the show totally.. But Makensy in the DR is grating.

T'Kor seemed much more relaxed in jury house.

I don't want to see Jag.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Friday, October 04, 2024 - 1:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I don't want to see Jag, either.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, October 04, 2024 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Jag bored me last year, for sure dont care to listen to him again

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, October 04, 2024 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I FF'd thru most of the show, watched the BB comics comp, and then FF'd thru the rest. I just didn't care.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Friday, October 04, 2024 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't even enjoy Jag when he appears on Instagram on Derek and Claire's accounts.. That is less often recently. Claire and Derek moved fro Los Angeles to San Francisco, were working real jobs. Claire just changed jobs and they went to Japan in between.

But this is Jag's second appearance this season.

Hopefully he is not the jury consultant.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, October 04, 2024 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
yeah, don't care to see Jag. Boring episode. Boring cast. Boring season. I don't even listen to RHAP anymore.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, October 05, 2024 - 5:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I never realized that all they had to do to spot the differences was to look at the two cards and then know what to look for.

I thought they had to go back and sail along on the zip line each time.

I thought McKensy did it the hard way, putting the cards up last.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: