TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 27, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Tweets, Threads, all the different sites: Archive through September 27, 2024 users admin

Dipo

04-22-2002

Monday, September 23, 2024 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters #bb26
@BBLiveUpdaters
#BB26
Leah tells Angela she's never had a person in here she could trust.
Angela asks what about her.
Leah says of course she has her. She's never talking about Angela when she talks about this stuff. She can be painted as anything because people don't talk with her. It hurts because it was Makensy.
Angela tells her to get to the bottom of it about what the reason was.

Dipo

04-22-2002

Monday, September 23, 2024 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters #bb26
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
36m
#BB26 MJ brings Leah cookies and tells her she doesn't need to eat them, and they don't need to talk right now, but MJ said she would make them so she did. MJ leaves and Leah vents to Angela - now she knows she wasn't being paranoid yesterday with the whispering.

Dipo

04-22-2002

Monday, September 23, 2024 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb26
@hamsterwatch
·
46s
it was AI Julie, not Ainsley, sorry

hamsterwatch #bb26
@hamsterwatch
·
23m
they got a message from Ainsley that "everybody's in danger" and that she'll be back soon..
Makensy said "Julie being gone was intentional, it's not she was sick or had PTO" - and they're complicating that by saying they didn't actually see Julie last week 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Dipo

04-22-2002

Tuesday, September 24, 2024 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Whit
@Whitless256
·
Sep 23
There have been a lot of dumb moves this season, but this girl just made the dumbest. She clawed her way up from nothing to have a chance to win the game, then blindsided her two most certain jury votes. 😂😂 #BB26

Dipo

04-22-2002

Tuesday, September 24, 2024 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms
@ToomsBB_
·
3h
Angela: Big Brother, seriously, please, I'm begging you. I really want a bag of ice from the store. Please!
Big Brother: I don't think so.
Angela: Ok well, I promise I won't drink anything else.
Big Brother: Cool your jets! #bb26

Dipo

04-22-2002

Tuesday, September 24, 2024 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo 👁️ #BB26
@Clio_the_Leo
This season Chelsie

1. Let her alliance get decimated by BB masterminds T’Kor, Rubina & Kimo

2. Evicted her own ally

3. Evicted her own ally again

4. (If BB Twitter is correct) is about to evict her own ally yet again

This is ENTERTAINING game play, its not “elite”

Dipo

04-22-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2024 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters #bb26
@BBLiveUpdaters
#BB26 Leah asks MJ if Chels is thinking about keeping her, MJ says "Yes. Absolutely". She tells Leah that Chels just wants to think things through for the next few wks. Leah tells her that they can't make a decision based on how it will look to Kimo and Rubina because they are already against her. MJ- "I know"

Dipo

04-22-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2024 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms
@ToomsBB_
·
1h
Leah: Chelsie slipped last night two times by saying like, different scenarios for next week. But she only included Angela next week. She doesn't include me. That's what I'm worried about. But I think it might have just been an accident. #bb26

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 25, 2024 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

Dipo

04-22-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2024 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb26
@hamsterwatch
·
50m
Cam/Makensy are meeting, Makensy talking about things that were "misconstruded" - Angela's pitching to Rubina

Dipo

04-22-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2024 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB26
@89razorskate20
·
47m
Rubina promised her vote to Angela #BB26

Dipo

04-22-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2024 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters #bb26
@BBLiveUpdaters
#BB26 Cam is telling MJ that he's worried about Leah staying and him being the 4th in a group of Leah, MJ, Chels and him. MJ understands his fears based on some of the things Leah has said. He would feel more comfortable with it being Kimo or Rubina in the F4 because they can't win comps. MJ started by saying that her, Cam and Chels could beat anyone in comps but then says what if Rubina wins, she would put Chels up. She says she's not counting anyone out in comps.

#BB26 Rubina enters HOH and talk stops

Dipo

04-22-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2024 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB26
@JokersBBUpdates
·
59m
12:01 PM Animals remain on the Live Feeds after two hours. #BB26 #BBLF

Dipo

04-22-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2024 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters #bb26
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
38m
#BB26 Leah and Angela's duffles are packed and ready at the door - MJ has packed up and is out of the HOH room.

Dipo

04-22-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2024 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB26
@JokersBBUpdates
·
49m
12:29 PM Feeds return to HGs in HOH + BA. #BB26 #BBLF

Dipo

04-22-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2024 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB26
@JokersBBUpdates
·
39m
12:44 PM Leah gives Kimo a hair trim. #BB26 #BBLF

Dipo

04-22-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2024 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters #bb26
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
33m
#BB26
MJ helping Leah pack last minute stuff. Her toys, etc. Leah is explaining what is left behind including some of Lisa's "moonwater."
Rubina/Chelsie doing makeup

Dipo

04-22-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2024 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters #bb26
@BBLiveUpdaters
#BB26
MJ is scared for tonights double. She is extra nervous because she is getting rid of somebody who she loves very, very, dearly. Angela reassures her, "I think Kimo dearly cares for me, so, I think I can sway him if he were to win" & tells MJ she cares for her. Ang wonders if Chelsie changed her mind. MJ, "no I don't think so"

Dipo

04-22-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2024 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters #bb26
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
7m
#BB26
MJ asks Ang if she knows what Rubina & Kimo will do if they win. Angela doesn't know. Ang "I can talk to them and try" MJ-no, no, no
Ang-I can't have both of my girls go. No, no.

Dipo

04-22-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2024 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters #bb26
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6m
#BB26
MJ (kinda buggin) goes to Chelsie to tell her that Angela thinks she's fine if Kimo wins. Chelsie tells her not to worry, they can't cross the bridge before they get to it.

Dipo

04-22-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2024 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB26
@JokersBBUpdates
·
1m
Posted 11:03pm: Kimo says to Rubina he is scared. Rubina says we are obvious choices. Rubina says lets have the rest of today to celebrate before we panic, We should have a moment. #BB26 #BBLF

Dipo

04-22-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2024 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Live Updaters #bb26
@BBLiveUpdaters
#BB26 Mj and Chelsie celebrate their wins. Kimo is the target this week, Rubina will go up beside him. Chelsie points out that they look like threats now. MJ wonders if one comes down she should put Chelsie up so they don't look like a pair. They need Cam to win something. They want to bring each other to F2 - Rubina can't get there, she hasn't won anything and has been protected the whole time while they worked their asses off.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, September 27, 2024 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Andy Herren
@AndyHerren

Okay everyone needs to chill about this season being “ruined.” It was still the most entertaining modern season by a MILE for like two solid months. Final 5 is almost always boring. PLEASE, I am BEGGING, stop always being so MAD and just enjoy this stupid show!!!!!! #BB26

11:24 PM · Sep 26, 2024

Dipo

04-22-2002

Friday, September 27, 2024 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Xavier E. Prather, Esq.
@xaviereprather
·
14s
Discrediting a winner based on their cast is inherently flawed because Big Brother is a social experiment designed to reflect society which has a variety of personalities & skill levels. Casts vary. Winners play the best game they can under the circumstances they’re given. #BB26

Dipo

04-22-2002

Friday, September 27, 2024 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB26
@89razorskate20
·
12h
🚨Final #BB26 WEEK 10 Double Eviction Game & Jury Stats Update😉

🔸CHELSIE WON HOH
🔹Nominated Angela & Kimo
🔸KIMO Won The Power Of Veto
🔹Kimo Took Himself Off & Rubina Was Nom'd In His Place
🔹ANGELA Evicted By A 3-0 Vote
🔹Angela Becomes The 4th Member Of The Jury