TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 27 - Live Eviction

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Episode 27 - Live Eviction users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 12, 2024Needmylifeback25 09-12-24  5:33 pm
Archive through September 12, 2024Bubbles25 09-12-24  5:49 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2024 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Quinn might be giving one of the best exit interviews. Very logical reactions, strategic thinking, some humor.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2024 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
OMG ... he is such a good sport. Now he's spoofing Survivor,, and bemoaning that he was sent home with an immunity idol in his pocket.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2024 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
That interview just earned him my AFP votes.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2024 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I wonder what the Ainsley thing is going to be.

And is it finally going to be a double eviction?

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Thursday, September 12, 2024 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Funny if they have Quinn be the AI to fill in this week.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, September 12, 2024 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Not a double eviction.

HGs in the LR and Ainsley comes on the screen. Ainsley said she is taking a journey and another less-advanced AI will be arriving soon and covering the game. HG's think it is Zingbot. (Joker's)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2024 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
No mention of a double eviction.

Wilsonatmd

01-22-2001

Thursday, September 12, 2024 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Smart money to me? Zingbot….

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2024 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
I feel like that non-announcement announcement from Ainsley means the producers are making a real time audible call and have ditched Plan A and making up a new plan.

Lorie

08-28-2003

Thursday, September 12, 2024 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorie a private message Print Post    
Quinn for survivor!!!

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Thursday, September 12, 2024 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Yes, I would vote Quinn for AFP even though he made some big mistakes, but he was a good sport and can use the $$ and he would be very emotional to win it.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 12, 2024 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Angela was recently begging to CBS (via cameras), to please put her on “Survivor.” The same person who cries daily inside a furnished house full of food, clothes, beds, toilets, yard and a POOL!?
The same lady who held the egg, giving up her chance at HoH just to avoid being a Have Not… she thinks she could live in the sand, no food/bed/a/c/showers/clothes/bathroom/kitchen… and do EXTREMELY physically challenging comps, not to mention she wouldn’t be treated with the “kid gloves” like she’s getting from her BB housemates! I think she would quit by Day 3 if they were dumb/crazy enough to cast her!

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Thursday, September 12, 2024 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
And QUINN would have REAl tears!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2024 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Im sure it will be zingbot. I think the words to describe him was acrynom for zingbot

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2024 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Angela can go on any show I don't watch. Hands off TAR and Survivor.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Thursday, September 12, 2024 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Calimom, That would be hilarious and that's generous of you thinking she would last 3 DAYs.. 😂

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Thursday, September 12, 2024 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, I second that!!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2024 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
If it's going to be zingbot, that wouldn't be tonight would it? Then we wouldn't get feeds til tomorrow when bb finally wakes them up.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2024 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Didn't Brooklyn say Quinn sold blood to get to BB.

I haven't seen the show, or last night's show, but I do hops Quinn can overcome the Tucker cult and with America's Favorite.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2024 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
It wasn't blood, but something like that. Like T cells or something. I wish I could remember.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2024 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Plasma - you give blood .. they separate out the red blood cells .. put the blood cells back in and keep the plasma. I tried it once in college to make money .. and almost passed out and was told to never try and give blood because my blood pressure was so low...

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2024 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
That's it! I just went and googled what body fluids you can sell, and it's plasma.

I should have waited for you Need, so I wouldn't have "selling bodily fluids" in my Google history.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2024 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Well there are also a few other bodily fluids one can sell... lol

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2024 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
BB doesnt fly them in after they are selected?

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2024 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
You can donate whole blood. I used to do that all the time. Not for money. Also donated platelets and they do return the rest.. Big needles in both arms.

I think they get flown out.

Atcaroline

08-13-2007

Friday, September 13, 2024 - 12:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Atcaroline a private message Print Post    
Calimom, ITA about Angela's longevity on Survivor - I also don't think there is much "production interference / manipulation" like there is with Big Brother so she would likely not get special treatment. She would have to submit to regular hard a** game
playing. Crying or whining would not work out for her. On second thought maybe she does need to be cut to size and humbled.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, September 13, 2024 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Calimon, Angela wouldn't make it off the boat that brings them to the island day 1 on Survivor. What is she going to do all day stare at the person making rice. She is obsessed with being on tv. Maybe home life ain't so great after all. I'm tired of seeing and hearing her and it's only been 2 months.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: