TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 10, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 10, 2024 users admin

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
This a test... I just spent 5 minutes typing my thoughts of this week and got frozen

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
mj was telling Chelsea everything that Leah told her last night and mj had promised her she wouldn't tell.

Leah had warned mj that Chelsea is using her. Leah isn't dumb. I'm sure she sees all the POC are sticking together.

While mj was talking to Chelsea, mj said that she's Chelsea's number 1. Chelsea is acting like it's true. Cam came in the room and it's one giant Leah bashing session going on now.

This is the first time in the history of bb that I am looking forward to the double eviction. Let the 2 sides finally be forced to take shots at each other and let Angela live to stay another week to piss them off.

I want them all gone.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
okay, quickly...Angela may not be a "plant" but she is a HG they want in the Final 3. This season is the most mundane ever. Between the off and on feeds and the lack of HGs that have a personality. Oof
Love the no showmances and the brodudes gone, but please replace them with something...
Even food and alcohol hasnt given these peeps anything,
again a personality.
At least if Leah goes, no more over seasoned 5 hour meal preps....all Uber Eats.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Quinn is now also in the HOH room. I went to get a screenshot and it went to WBRB.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Looking forward to your thoughts, World.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think all of Chelsea's "Leah bashing" is a deflection from having to discuss the trio and their demise from the game.

Hey, mj, shouldn't you be wondering why Chelsea never talks about getting rid of them instead of the rest of the white people who have zero power in the game? Get a clue!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T'Kor has just entered the HOH room and heads toward the bathroom.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I so look forward to the day when Leah is gone and mj is put on the block and is spurned by everyone left in the house.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Both sides won’t be pissed off if Angela stays. They all know they will likely beat her at comps. They all know she waffles back/forth between who she like at any given moment. Most voters in the Jury would not vote for Angela over an actual rational player who hasn’t had numerous meltdowns over nothing… I think they will all probably fight to keep her as the one to drag to the end. When they compare resumes they can surely rationalize why they played a better game than Angela.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds returned from WBRB and Pluto commercial and Quinn, Makensy and Chelsie are the only ones on the feeds.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I spy Angela cooking. Looks like she is frying tortillas maybe to make tostados. It appears she is not only cooking for her but for everyone. I am not 100% sure, we will wait and see.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Quinn left the room and I finally was able to get a screenshot of him in his Bot Builders jumpsuit. He has been asking for spare votes.

Quinn

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Houseguests are putting together their meal. Angela is making something there in the kitchen.

Makensy and Chelsie are still talking in the HOH room.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Leah is putting together a burrito. Someone was calling this a Chipotle meal.

Angela

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie came downstairs. It looks like Quinn is trying to grow a mustache.

Quinn

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy came down earlier and is eating. T'Kor just came downstairs. I see everyone but Chelsie who is probably in the DR. Feeds go to WBRB.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Quinn

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
The houseguests were doing some improv. Angela has been talking about her domestic life after her time on Big Brother. They are in the living room. Feeds are also on the kitchen with Leah and Makensy. (I will be mostly out until late tonight.)

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy found some more ants in the kitchen.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
After all this playing around today.. Ten Bucks says that Angela will say in the DR "They like me .. they really like me!" ... She has finally joined in - instead of sitting off to the side and glaring..

The tolerance of these people is amazing.

P.S. Ten Bucks is the name of my cat.
P.S.S. If I had a cat...

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy was in the storage room and took off her shirt to swipe at a fly in the room. Leah comes in and puts a tin foil unicorn hat on Makensy as she leaves the room.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Why is Chelsie sitting alone by the fish tank? Did she finally realize she wasted her HoH by not eliminating part of a tight Trio? Also, why isn’t she pouting in her OWN room?!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
That pic of Quinn reminds me of “Hobo Kelly!”

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
At this point, I’m checking Twitter and podcast updates to see if they flipped to vote Kimo out yet.

Paramount/CBS/BB has won. I have given up on the live feeds. It is not good for my mental health to be angry all the time.