TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 10, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 10, 2024 users admin

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Cam is on take 5 for his hair product. They keep pointing out what is doing wrong.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Cam tries take 6. Everyone starts laughing as he goes through it. Chelsie is acting like she is the producer telling him how to do it better.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 11:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
T'Kor gives Cam some pointers on how to do the commercial better. Cam is on take 8. He is immediately interrupted. Now take 9.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
They liked that one (take 9) as everyone clapped. Feeds go to WBRB.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Now they are singing the song "In the Big Brother House." I see Quinn, Rubina, Chelsie, Kimo, T'Kor, Makensy, and Cam in the rock room. (Leah and Angela are the ones not on the feeds.)

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 11:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
They want a camcorder so they can record the song. (That got me thinking that they have not had a camera in the house so far this year.)

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
They have been enjoying each other's company tonight (except for Leah). They scattered to the kitchen and HOH room. Makensy and Chelsie are talking about Leah in the HOH bathroom. Makensy says her [Makensy's] hair smells like orange chicken. Chelsie says she has to deal with the ants. (Pluto commercial.)

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Cam brings up the Raid and Chelsie is calling him the exterminator. She is showing him where they are and he is spraying them dead.

Chelsie tells Makensy that we're going to do smores outside.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 11:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Still no sign of Angela or Leah on the feeds. They must be in the unicorn room together. They showed a shot of the colors room earlier and Angela wasn't there.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 11:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I was curious, the high in Studio City today was 106°. It is in the mid- to high 80's right now.

T'Kor and Kimo talking in the bathroom area. Angela joins them. It sounds like she was in the DR. They tell Angela that Leah wants her space right now. (Pluto commercial.)

The others were outside planning to make smores.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 12:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
All feeds are on T'Kor and Kimo talking game.
Feeds 3 & 4 switch off to the group outside. Angela is with them.
T'Kor decides she wants to enjoy the outside and they leave the bathroom area. (I am out.)

Starr

07-09-2005

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 12:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
》That should mean that she really has had
》the entire experience.

Need - all but one, the jury house!!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 3:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The trio outside talking about Quinn. Tkor is really ragging on him. Seems Quinn really butt hurt by not listening to her and she can't get over it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 3:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Now they are maligning Leah. She's such a horrible person and is the cause if Quinn's downfall.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 5:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
The Trio planning activities to do together after BB. They want a Disneyland day. I can’t picture T’Kor staying vertical all day and night, not to mention staying awake all day and night long enough to endure Disney/California Adventure! Rubina wants a skating day… they are discussing wearing themed outfits for these events…
They talk about how wonderful they all are and how glad they are to have met each other, they are the longest-lasting group in the house. At 5am they all head indoors to get ready for bed.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I checked the feeds at 6:00 a.m. and they were on the unicorn bedroom (Leah and Quinn) and the colors room (Angela) with the lights out.

Jokersupdates reported that Angela and Leah had a long conversation last night. The best part was when she said if she won HOH she would put up T'Kor and Chelsie.

Jokersudates also reported that the houseguests got up at 9:45 a.m. today.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Last night when Leah finally got out of bed and was taking a shower, Angela came in to use the restroom. She and Leah talked a little bit and Angela was shocked to find out Leah was upset about Angela telling Chelsie she’d overheard (she listened at the closed door) Leah, Quinn and whoever else was in the room making what she thought was a new alliance. Angela assured Leah that was NOT what she *meant* for Chelsie to think when she told her what she’d heard. She used her usual excuse of “maybe I misspoke, maybe she misunderstood what I was trying to say… I need to work on using my words…”.
So, as is her pattern, Angela professes undying love for someone, then almost immediately throws them under the bus. Then she cries invisible tears and swears she was misunderstood and she will NEVER do it again. We should watch for her next target to be Makensy, who foolishly used the veto on Angela! I don’t see anyone else who will fall for her tactics, so she should be gone soon… right?!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
There's a group up in the upstairs lounge area: Leah, Makensy, Rubina, Quinn, T'Kor, Kimo, and Cam. Feeds cut away for a few seconds to Angela in the bathroom saying "I'm not talking today."
The group was singing their song "In the Big Brother House" and BB says, "You've got to be kidding me." (That leaves Chelsie not being on the feeds.)

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela finished up in the bathroom and has joined the group chatting in the upstairs lounge area.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I guess they are stuck inside until Thursday. The weather forecast says is in the mid 80's right now with a high of 93° for the day.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
All feeds cut to Chelsie talking to the camera in the HOH room.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds have finally split with 1 & 2 being Chelsie talking to the camera and 3 & 4 being the group chat in the upstairs lounge. I only see 6 people there. Leah is talking about the cost of health care. Rubina just left, and Makensy and Cam are not there.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
It's quiet in the HOH room as Chelsie is reading the Bible.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy came back up with a beverage in her hand saying "What are we going to do today? What are we going to do being locked in this house?" Makensy joins Chelsie in the HOH bed and they are chatting.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Tuesday, September 10, 2024 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Cam has joined Makensy and Chelsie in the HOH room.