TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 09, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 09, 2024 users admin

K9lover1

07-03-2005

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Can you say?”delusional”?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Who's delusional? Chelsea or mj?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
They are all crazy. Taking Kimo down was the move IF YOU INSISTED ON USING THE VETO. Then put up Quinn, and take a few days to decide who you want gone. My vote would have been for Angela. They are all awful BB players.

GO ANGELA! LOL

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Chelsea can flip it to keep Quinn if she wants to. She's got Leah, Cam and scare mj to get rid of Kimo because Tkor is coming after you. But Chelsea would have to brak the tie, and I don't see her doing that. Unless she can get Angela to go along with it.

K9lover1

07-03-2005

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
I would say both, but Chelsea is delusional for saying she wants to keep Quinn when all indications look like she said she would break the tie easily and vote him out

K9lover1

07-03-2005

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
This has been such a strange year, that I would not be very surprised if Chelsea did flip and decide to keep Quinn. Last night they went back-and-forth so many times I was dizzy.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So much time between now and eviction. We have seen them flip and flop all over the place - I hope that by Thursday the Random Eviction Wheel lands on Kimo.

I am not interested in how they get there. They are not very entertaining. Just long-winded.

K9lover1

07-03-2005

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
I like that “Random Eviction Wheel “

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Even IF Angela won this season, she still would not out-cringe the likes of Nurse Maggie or Real Tears Josh winning their seasons!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I can't believe it. I turn on the feeds and Leah and Quinn having a convo. Who should walk in but mj.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So .. If they are now going to target Kimo (after beating the dead horse all day yesterday and running scenario's) - Why in the whole wide world or at least on that tv lot.. did they even use the veto????

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
mj talking with Chelsea outside. mj second guessing her decision. Chelsea doesn't seem to keen on flipping right now.

mj is certain her or Cam will win hoh right now. Chelsea asks who is more dangerous? The trio or the other 2? mj seems to want to get rid of Kimo first and Quinn next week. Chelsea is afraid Quinn will come after her.

Chelsea says they all have to get together and talk. All she asks is that she doesn't have to be the deciding vote.

Chelsea thinks that Quinn is telling the truth. But she didn't have time to talk to him this morning because Leah was there.

Chelsea is hesitant. It needs to be a group decision between them and Cam.

mj is worried Rubina is playing both sides.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Need, because mj is not the brightest bulb.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Chelsea worry is Leah and how it clouds Quinn's judgement.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm out.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And Leah clouding Cam's judgement.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Makensy seems to think that her flukey one question win gave her the power to choose rep nom. And Chelsie not wanting to take actual responsibility..

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
These people are exhausting. If you wanted Quinn or Leah to go why not take down Kimo. If you want Kimo to go, why use it at all?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I think MJ just wanted her turn at Main Character Energy… with curly hair… she’s very sure her curly hair will be quite a topic of conversations worldwide.
To be honest, when she wears her hair that way, I often confuse her for Quinn, 😆!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Cam & Angela talking in the bathroom area. Here she goes with her “I’ve been on the block every week except when I was HoH, I haven’t had a chance to show the “real” me… you’re about to see WHY I was cast on this show!”
Then she promises him she’s never had a problem with him, she’s never considered putting him on the block and she never WILL. Really… so basically she expects to be F2 with him? Or she knows others are going to target him? They aren’t close at all, why would she promise such a huge thing? She is beyond weird!
It’s been many weeks in the house, I think everyone has seen the “real” Angela! I don’t expect to ever get an answer as to WHY she was allowed to waste a spot on this show.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So.. if she has been on the block every week except for when she was HOH .. that means she's played in EVERY Veto game... correct? That should mean that she really has had the entire experience.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Wow, Chelsie and Rubina were talking in the yard about how sad they will be to lose Quinn, and how much Leah talks/overtakes every conversation. Chelsie brought up how there will soon be only 2 males left… Rubina then brings up Kimo… and how she would like to keep him longer than Leah, which Chelsie doesn’t say no, but she does suggest “and maybe Angela!” So she is knowingly going to be the cause of her own eviction when The Trio take over the voting power and evict her because of her “resume” and all her friends on the Jury. That just may keep me interested in this season! I liked Chelsie as a player until she went gaga over Brooklyn, kept Angela over Joseph, and now her non-smart decisions today…
I had to mute the Feeds due to an impromptu concert by the HGs…
Cam/MJ and running out into the backyard convo and took over… it reminded me of family gatherings where my niece would coerce her cousins to “put on a show“ for the adults… she couldn’t sing, forgot all the choreography, and usually just stood and giggled as her parents gave a standing O… Now they are all taking turns, so I’m keeping it on mute.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Cam singing his original song, "I have a dream."

https://x.com/lordesbbqribs/status/1833355047297556665

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Another original song, "In the Big Brother House."

https://x.com/hyukaspr1ncess/status/1833367984045248551

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I just turned on the feeds and they are doing scenes for television from the rock room.

Cam is doing a commercial for a hair product.