TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 09, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 09, 2024 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Makensy was telling Chelsie late last night how smart their game play would be: Angela would be forever indebted/loyal to them, and Kimo would “owe” them for “saving” him as well. Guess she thinks this is “Big Grateful Christian,” instead of Big Brother…!
If Quinn is evicted, someone should remind Chelsie/MJ they left a voting majority alliance intact!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
As a “reader only “ now, this is the most entertaining season since bb10. I don’t have to listen to inane conversations . The resulting chaos is great!!!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Angela tells Makensy she will have her best intentions. They hug. Makensy explains to Angela what took place last night. Makensy says, if you see anything, talk to me. Angela says you are an incredible woman. She says she isn't just saying that because of what Makensy gave to her. (Pluto commercial.)

K9lover1

07-03-2005

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
So my question is this, is Angela forever indebted to MJ or is she forever indebted to Leah?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Angela is jumping the S.S. Leah.. and continuing her cruise on the S.S. M.J.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds come back and Chelsie and Angela are hugging in the kitchen area.
Rubina and T'Kor are talking on the HOH bed.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
From what I can make out from Rubina and Tkor talking, it's going to be a final 3 between them and Chelsea.

I guess Kimo is chopped liver now.

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And Angela will continue to jump ship unless they boot her soon.

She is indebted to no one, demonized Matt, turned on Tucker, turning on Leah, demonizing Quinn and Leah...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Sea— 100%! How do these people NOT see Angela’s weekly pattern?! Sure, she “says” she will be forever grateful… just like she “said” she would be FUN… we’re still waiting for THAT!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
And she will be forever grateful when they hand her the 750K... because you know .. she's the cool mom and awesome Nana...

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie talking to the camera again in the HOH room.
Kimo and T'Kor are talking in front of the washer/dryer.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds 1 & 2 are Makensy and Rubina whispering in the bathroom area.

Chelsie has a message for Brooklyn she wants recorded and sent to her. She says she's playing this game for her. (Pluto commercial.)

K9lover1

07-03-2005

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Well, Kimo will have to go eventually because he’s a man. So if we stick with the POC plan and the female plan, we know who’s going to sit in the final three chairs.

Hurricane883

06-28-2011

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hurricane883 a private message Print Post    
I may have been one of the few rooting for MJ, though have a real hard time after this. Your game move would have been starting to knock-out the T-K-R voting block. MJ's basically made it she has to win out - either HOH or veto - for the next 6ish weeks with at least one double-eviction coming up. Don't even think Leah would save her at this point. She more alone than she thinks now.

Hurricane883

06-28-2011

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hurricane883 a private message Print Post    
Not to mention this keeps Angela in the house for longer

K9lover1

07-03-2005

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
I don’t see any way that Quinn could be saved at the next vote. Even if MJ, Leah, and Angela vote to keep him. Cam is going to do exactly what Chelsea wants, which is voting out Quinn. Then, she will break the tie.

I hope the trio comes back to bite them in the ass.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I do not care who wins, I am not invested in any of them. Right now I am ANGELA FOR THE WIN, just to make it the worst season ever. None of them deserve to win!

(I might change my mind, but for now that is how I am feeling.)

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie last night resisted putting up T'Kor or Rubina as the replacement nominee. She said they can be put up next week. Then I read today that she wants to be final three with T'Kor and Rubina.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Interesting. Chelsea is playing for Brooklyn. Who was the one that targeted her to be booted?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Mamapors, that's exactly how I feel.

Angela for the win!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Never mind. It was all Tuckers doing of getting Brooklyn out.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
This years BB just keeps getting worse IMO. I never disliked a HG more than I do Angela. Her bully mentality to Matt because he wouldn't hug her or give her attention....the fake crying and wiping away invisible tears...I can't imagine why she was cast this year!! Unless for drama, which to me is just pitiful. 🤔🙄

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Interesting. From Jokers:

Chelsey talking to camera in rock room: I do not want Quinn to go home. NT
09/09/24 01:17 PM

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Also, she says Tkor is really heated at mj because she didn't take Kimo down.

mj, you are such a fool. Even I could see that a mile away, blindfolded.

K9lover1

07-03-2005

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Grooch. What??!!