TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 09, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 09, 2024 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Chelsea had said to Quinn that she hadn't talked to mj yet this morning about the veto. That Quinn is the 1st person she's talked to. Chelsea was just going into another room to talk to mj about it and we got animals. Hope they get a chance to talk.

And Quinn hac told Chelsea that if he stays and wins hoh, he won't target the 5. Who exactly is the 5? I can't keep track.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I’m guessing the 5 are everyone except the trio.

Oh. And Angela.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Angela is definitely NOT controlling her own fate. She is being carried/used/saved/pawned… she is being dragged until someone decides to evict her. She may even stumble into another HoH win along the way. She is not calculating, she is reactive. She panders to each HoH, promising love and loyalty. She promises votes. She’s weak in every sense of the word. She’s not a player, she’s an unfortunate choice of a BB Houseguest this season. She’s using childish tactics to try and get what she wants. So far she’s just being saved because she’s not seen as a winner/threat/competition. I don’t think she will be in the house much longer, but she will brag about close she got to the end!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks Rosem, I was thinking it was the trio, Chelsea and Cam.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Calimom, ANGELA FOR THE WIN!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Im so irritated Kimo isnt the target and Quinn is. So disappointed in Chelsie. He protected her both times.

Is Quinn going home because he isnt a poc like Joe did?

They are handing the game to Tkor. UGH!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Need, we are in Riverside. I plan to go try Vince's place sometime this year

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Pamy.. Get extra Garlic Bread... It's great the next morning with peanut butter! LOL!...Now.. growing up with it .. the meat sauce is the best.. but Hubby who didn't grow up with it .. likes the marinara.

Storytime: When I was little .. I would order the child's plate.. and my grandmother would order the 1/2 order ...and we'd switch plates! ...

Note: The full order is ginormous! And they are closed Wednesday's (at least they used to be...)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am so annoyed that they cut us off whenever something of consequence is discussed. Why am I wasting my time with this?

I’m going to use my free Paramount + subscription for good, and watch a movie. The Aviator is one I haven’t seen. I’ll check back here or on Twitter to find out if MJ used the veto. Just like a casual.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Need, cant wait to try it!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Grooch, even IF she makes it, this group would never vote for Angela over one of their own alliance/friends. She’s gone too far already, but this horrible cast is carrying her carcass as far as they can.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Feeds back!

mj telling Kimo the plan. Whatever that is.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Calimom, a girl can dream. :-)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Quinn talking to Leah on feeds 1 and 2.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think Quinn is on the block.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Quinn says he wants to talk to Chelsea, but she's upset and needs her space right now.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Leah calls herself a m*r*n. That she wasn't thinking about the bigger picture at the time.

Says Quinn can talk to her anytime, he's always been there for her.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back. Quinn and Leah talking in Unicorn room. Makensy talking to Kimo on the other feeds outside. It sounds like Quinn was put up from what I heard between Leah and Quinn.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Vegan, I'm watching Leah and Quinn. I can't do mj,

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Jokesupdates reported that Makensy used the veto on Angela, and Chelsie put up Quinn as the replacement nominee.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Leah and Quinn trying to make sense of why Quinn is up on the block. They can't figure out that it's because he's white.

K9lover1

07-03-2005

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Quinn has got two strikes against him, one is his color, and the other is his gender.

I really wonder if this was the smartest move. They’ve left the trio intact when you only need three votes. That is not a wise thing to do, they could’ve kept everything in doubles, but Chelsea is so sure of her position with the trio that she’s willing to put herself at risk.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Rubina and T'Kor talking in the backyard. They wonder how Leah will vote and who she will attach to if Quinn goes. Kimo joins them. Rubina jokes, "Speak of the devil." Chelsie is there also.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Anyone who helps Angela seems to get evicted so I would say Chelsie and Makensy are now at risk.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I will be in and out from this point on. I just wanted to point out that I haven't seen Angela on the feeds since they returned from Pet cam. For someone who thought she was going to be toast on Thursday, she must be very relieved. Feeds just went to WBRB.