TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 09, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 09, 2024 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ok, let me get this straight:

Instead of breaking up a strong trio, MJ and Chelsie think the better move is to veto Angela and put up Quinn? Because they think Angela will be loyal to them forever?

They saw how Lisa was Angela’s bestie, until she wasn’t. They personally lived through Angela being saved by Tucker, who is now home. They lived through Leah saving Angela and are personally involved in Angela betraying Leah RIGHT NOW.

How many times does Lucy have to pull the football away for the Charlie Browns to see the pattern?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
LOL Rosem! Exactly! (And I had Angela as one of my picks at the very beginning! - Angela, Chelsie, Cam & T'kor.. and it looks like at this moment that the 4 of them will still be here next week.. lol...) Angela is playing a game.. the "I'm a cool mom", "I'm a Nana".. "I'll vote however you want" .. "I'll be LOYAL to only YOU!" ... and they do realize that - that loyalty - is short lived .. but believe that THIS TIME it's the truth...

I may not appreciate that Angela doesn't offer to help with dishes, or cook, or clean as much as the others.. And I certainly don't like the non-tears crying and sobbing and her staring behind the dark glasses.. what she is doing is getting from week to week.. and SHE IS STILL HERE!

My favorite strategically is still Chelsie (and would be even if I hadn't picked her at the beginning... and I picked her because she is from Rancho Cucamonga - and I lived there 8 years in the '80's.. LOL!) but Angela is growing on me too... And I know many of you don't like T'kor.. but I picked her because she crochet's (and I do too...) and her hmmm hmmms have gotten her a lot of information without giving away much of any of hers...

This season is different! Haven't we said for years that we were sick and tired of the same "BRO's Alliances" that run over everyone else?

I'm not happy about the feeds being cut so frequently that we can't get a good read on everything..and I haven't watched the shows (because I would only watch to see the comps) since the second show.. but it has ben a good and different season. What is going to happen .. is an "underdog" (not the alliance) and not a "Bro - driven power alliance" is going to be sitting there on final night. It may not be whom we want - but it will be different!

This show is really on it's last leg..what they have done is cut the live feeders so much that we really are no longer part of the game.. the shows are "Productions" that show the pieces that they want to sell the story that they want.. and do so at the detriment of those of us who for the past 24 years spent our summers glued to the feeds. (Seriously - first year - me, dial-up, headphones, transcribing word for word! - now I have it on the tv and just playing in the background while I do other things...)

Congratulations Big Brother - you are jumping the shark!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Need must have woken up with something to say... LOL!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Need, I enjoyed every word of your post, and completely agree.

We finally get a season that is different from all the previous ones, and they don’t let us see most of it.

I will never understand why they are killing their own show. They know what we want. They know what we like. They just decide not to give it to us.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
And if anyone is ever in or near Rancho Cucamonga (I grew up in Claremont Ca) .. Vince's Spaghetti is awesome.. (there is the original Ontario restaurant - where when we went when we were little you could smell the garlic blocks away!) There also used to be (don't know if it is still there) a restaurant "Steer N Stein" that had a BBQ beef sandwich that I always requested on their Grilled Sourdough instead of the hoagie roll... perfection! And then there was the hole in a wall Mexican restaurant Felipe's - I couldn't get enough of their taco's....Food .. Glorious .. Food!

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Chelsie is no Danielle Reyes. She is a diary room yeller and a very jealous woman. If any of the men had gone through the women's panties and held them up to the camera talking about crack juice we would be disgusted. So I find her gross. I think Cam will be mortified when his friends and family fill him in on Chelsie's over the top behavior. The casting was horrible this year. Worst group of house guests ever. Even worse than BB 9 and BB 15.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
To summarize the evening from Jokersupdates, at 1:18 a.m., it was posted that Chelsie told Kimo the plan will be to veto Angela and put Quinn up with him. At 1:55 a.m. another post says that Kimo told the plan to T'Kor, but added he was not supposed to say anything, but he is the pawn.
Jokers reported conversations throughout the night with Leah/Makensy/Chelsie in the HOH room and T'Kor and Rubina in the hammock. The posts stopped at 5:37 a.m. and there was no reference of them going to bed yet.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I just turned on the feeds and Makensy is sleeping in the HOH bed with Chelsie. Apparently Makensy never left the HOH room.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So if I were Kimo, I would wonder why Angela is coming down and not me. Let Angela be the pawn against Quinn. and then just maybe, maybe Angela would go home.

Come on Kimo, tell them you do not want to be the pawn, make Angela the pawn.

And I wonder if the DR is not influencing the use of the VETO. Are they looking for a season where the VETO was used every time?

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Guessing on the sleeping arrangements:

Makensy/Chelsie in HOH room.
Leah/Quinn in Unicorn room.
Angela in the Colors room.
Cam/Kimo/T'Kor/Rubina in the Rock room.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I was wondering the same thing about Kimo, why is he not questioning this? First he was a pawn against Angela, then they’re going to make him a pawn against Quinn.

If I was Kimo, I would sure feel used and abused by people who are supposedly keeping me “safe”.

Chelsie is taking quite a risk with this. It could totally backfire if Kimo gets evicted, leaving TWO enemies still in the house. And we all know how fluid this house is.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Kimo, how many times has the "pawn" gone home this year? Be afraid, be very afraid!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
And why are not T'Kor and Rubina pushing the take down Kimo narrative. It all just seems so strange to me'

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds have gone to WBRB for the wake-up call.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Hwest, I totally agree with your post. Her constant Crack references were gross.

I just may have to edge Cam over Angela for the win because of those comments. But I want assurances first that Cam won't have anything to do with her after this.

This is the worse cast.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back and all on the upstairs lounge area where T'Kor and Rubina are talking.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy is whispering to Cam conversations that happened last night. I cannot understand her. Feeds 1 & 2 cut to the unicorn room where Leah and Quinn are whispering.

They show a little bit of Chelsie and Rubina in the HOH room, then cut to WBRB.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I think Quinn could talk Makensy out of using the veto if he tried. Both Makensy and Chelsie were waffling about putting him up in their conversations last night.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Whatever last-minute pushes are being made regarding the veto and the replacement nomination, we are not able to see as the feeds are still on WBRB.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Feeds back

1 and 2 Chelsea and Quinn talking

3 and 4 the trio and Cam

I'm watching Quinn and Chelsea

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back. Chelsie is talking with Quinn in the upstairs lounge area. (Now is your chance to change Chelsie's mind.)
Cam/Rubina/T'Kor are talking in the HOH room.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy is not on the feeds. There is a window of opportunity here to change her mind on using the veto.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Chelsea made it sound to Quinn that she doesn't have any say on mj not using the veto. And it's mj that wants to take Angela down and not Kimo.

No idea if this is true because if Kimo somehow goes home, mj will have the wrath of Tkor to deal with, and mj has said she doesn't want Tkor mad at her.

Nothing makes sense.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I waited for the wake up call to end. I caught about a minute of Quinn and Chelsie talking, Quinn pledging loyalty to the 5, and saying he hopes he reassured her. MJ is called over to them, says something about how she just had an “encounter” of some kind of annoyance.

MJ and Chelsie go to the HOH room to talk alone, and now we have PETCAM.

They really, really hate us.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Everyone scattered on all the feeds, and then a Pluto commercial came on. When feeds returned they are changed to Pet cam.