TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 09, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 09, 2024 users admin

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Well if that happens I’m done with the season. If he gets out later I’m ok with it but not before Angela or the trio are broken up. If he goes this week I just can’t with the rest. I’ve never stopped watching BB in all the seasons even when my person left but this season I just cannot with those that are left. They are just to stupid to play this game. Why BB puts people on here that doesn’t know this game only want to be famous. Those that are famous from BB are those that knew how to play this game and were fans. My last hope is Chelsie. She has to put up Leah especially now that Leah has said there’s something between Cam and MJ. Well I can’t any more tonight. I’m done with these people. Final 3 will be the trio or Angela the winner and the others won’t even know how it happened.

K9lover1

07-03-2005

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
I wonder at what point MJ is going to realize that Chelsea and Cam are not her best buddies because she’s not the right color.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I think Chelsie’s jealousy of another female attracting Cam’s attention and his caresses is based on the color green…ENVY!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
The feeds have been on the houseguests in the back yard for a while. Now all feeds are on the HOH room where Chelsie and Makensy are literally in the HOH bed together talking game.
Other feeds cut to the kitchen.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 11:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy said she would like Quinn to go this week. Chelsie counters that she doesn't want Quinn to go. She wants to break up Quinn and Leah, but she doesn't want to put out Quinn after he protected us. If Quinn is still here next week, he has Angela, Rubina as targets. Chelsie: If we keep the noms the same, who goes? Makensy: Kimo.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie and Makensy are trying to figure out how the votes will go if noms stay the same. They are not agreeing on it.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 11:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy said she talked to Rubina and T'Kor last night. She said they would not talk to her individually and they kept looking at each other when they talked with her.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie advises Makensy to go to Quinn and say I'm thinking of keeping the nominations the same, but I'm hearing you are voting (someone) out, and then watch his body language reaction.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 11:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy says breaking up Leah and Quinn is only two, but getting Kimo out is better. But she is concerned that Rubina and T'Kor will target them for it.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 11:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Leah, Cam, Makensy would put Kimo up (in the future if he isn't voted out this week). Chelsie says if Kimo doesn't go this week, he has to go next week or the trio will rule.
Makensy: I don't know what the right move is. I don't.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 11:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Chelsie says T'Kor won't win next week, but Kimo and Rubina might win HOH.
(They continue to analyze all the angles.)
Chelsie: Keeping Angela is only good, she promises to work with us.
Chelsie says majority would vote Quinn out if he is replacement nom.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 11:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Now they are remembering who has won competitions so far.
Makensy: My heart hurts about Quinn leaving.
Chelsie: Mine too.
Makensy: I know Quinn views this as his dream, but it is everyone's dream.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 11:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Makensy: How would Quinn being voted out affect jury?
Chelsie thinks Quinn would not be tit-for-tat.
Makensy: She says Quinn will make us feel safe if he stays.
(They are going round and round.)
The doorbell rings and Cam comes into the HOH room.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 12:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Cam: There are three options: 1) Keep noms the same. He gives the pros (Angela leaves, but Makensy says she is OK with Angela staying) and cons of doing that. Cons are the one staying could come after them. It also keeps Kimo, Rubina, and T'Kor together (if Angela goes).
Chelsie says the trio can be squashed next week by putting two of them up.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 12:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Quinn, Leah, and Kimo are Chelsie's list of those she doesn't trust.
Makensy gives her list of three.
Quinn, Leah and Kimo are Cam's list.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 12:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Other feeds were earlier Quinn and Leah talking outside. Now they are Kimo and Rubina talking in the bathroom area. T'Kor joins them.

Cam/Chelsie/Makensy say Quinn is the easy out this week. Cam thinks she should use the veto on Angela. They have been going through who will be left and who they will target if they are HOH. Cam is OK with either person being vetoed.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 12:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Cam/Chelsie/Makensy continue to conspire and analyze what to do and say this week.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 12:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
I switched over to the Kimo/Rubina/T'Kor conversation, and they are scheming what to do with Chelsie and Makensy. (They are going to have to talk to them before the veto ceremony tomorrow.)

Veganking

07-23-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 12:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
It's going to be interesting to see how all this analyzing will play out tomorrow. (I am out for tonight.)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 2:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I turned on the feeds for 5 or 10 minutes this morning. Tkor and Kimo were conspiring in the bathroom. Their plan is to go around and plant seeds about how the trio are protectors in the game. How they've saved everyone who is still in the game, or something like that. Talked about past alliances. They kept praising each other.

The way they were whispering, I was thinking the veto was already used and Quinn was the renom. Lol!

I really don't get it. Come on Cam, convince MJ and Chelsea to not use the veto. Oh, wait. That would require you to actually play the game.

Ugh. This group. Angela for the win!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 5:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, good god. I'm glad I turned off the feeds when I did and just go catch up on jokers. Save my sanity and brain cells.

Leah is with Chelsea and mj (forever now to be written in small letters because I just can't with her) discussing the veto. Chelsea and mj make ZERO sense with their logic. mj is playing HER game and she's not afraid of there being a trio of voters. She put Angela in her place today, so she's not afraid of Angela screwing her over. Chelsea says what can she do if mj "decides" to use the veto? Chelsea will never put up Tkor or Cam, so that leaves Leah, Rubina and Quinn to put up.

This season sucks. BB should have influenced the game and got Tkor out at the beginning of the game when she started with her bs of a poc has to win the game. Then maybe we could have had a good game. Though casting really sucked with Lisa, Tucker, mj and Kenny.

Angela for the win! Just to spite all the others.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 5:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
From this post alone from Jokers, Leah should demand a house meeting before the Veto meeting and suss this whole thing out. Lol!

Cheslie says that Angela listened at the bathroom door, and Leah was the head of it, it was Leah Quinn and the trio.

Leah says Cam was in the bathroom the whole time, Ask him, he was waiting for T'kor to fall asleep.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Gooch that’s why I had to just turn off the feeds. Angela is believed and T’Kor doesn’t lie. I’m done with this season I refused to watch anymore. I’ll read the updates here but I’ve already deleted my future recordings of the show. I think BB has run its course and ready to be put out to pasture. I loved this show when it was all about keeping your alliance safe and fans loved being on the show. I could care less all the people T’Kor or Chelsie have met and taken pictures with. I get the lying and making moves but half these people don’t even know the game! But to say I’m not voting for you if you weren’t nice to me then give it to Cam because he was nice to everyone to the point one woman is playing her game based on jealousy of all the other women. I’m over it! I done. I put a fork in myself and called myself done! Chelsie and mj (I agree Gooch little letters) forget Quinn is a jury vote! But I don’t see him as a bitter jury in the end he loves the game to much. He tanked his game and ticked off a bitter T’Kor. I’m out until T’Kor takes out every girl before Kimo and hoping it’s Chelsie first!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Mollie, Quinn has said multiple times that Chelsea is the best player this season. And now we're watching her throw it all away for a man! A man who has zero interest in her.

Angela and Cam (and his dirty cracks) for final two!

because, yes, I am bitter

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Monday, September 09, 2024 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
We’ll be bitter together Grooch!