TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 08, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 08, 2024 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Omg, these people really are stupid.

That's it. I am now forced to root for Angela for the win just to spite these people.

And thanks Mollie for letting me know.

Big whoop. The 1 millionth alliance may have possibly formed. Like it really matters or that they would even stick with it for more than a few hours, if it's even true. And we'll keep Kimo and the trio intact and let them have all the power.

They deserve Angela.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Calimom, her baby talk has driven me crazy for weeks and lately it seems nonstop.

K9lover1

07-03-2005

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Mollie. Do you know if what Angela told her about that alliance forming is true or not?

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
No, I don’t know and I can’t find anything written about it either.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Chelsea is talking to Leah about what Angela said. I just turned it on and I have to leave in a few minutes.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Of course MJ has to come along and interrupt, like she always does.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Angela does prepare food! I've watched her make two sandwiches this week.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Leah and MJ now in kitchen burping. Leah backoutside with Chelsea. Oh, here comes MJ again.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm out.

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
is there any way we can get Tucker and Joseph grayed out?

Cheslie girl - he's just not into you. Get over it and play the game. T'kor and Rubina would never pick you over Kimo and neither would Kimo, McKensey, Leah, Angela or Quinn. You are totally tripping blinded by jealously and being played royally.

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I really don't like T'kor.

K9lover1

07-03-2005

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
I’m with you, Jadajean. She annoys me and that all hmmm mmmmm all the time.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
And T’Kor has already told Rubina and Kimo she’s voting on who treated her the nicest to win. So they will too! I will laugh if Angela wins this game. She’ll say I turned on Quinn the second day and still y’all kept me over him. I turned on Tucker and he still was willing to keep me. I turned on Leah after she used the veto on me and got Chelsie to back door her. I convinced MJ to use the veto on me after she knew I turned on Leah. I wanted Quinn out so I had him put up against T’Kor’s bestie to insure he left. She still has the others to turn against and in the end she’ll win and cry her fake tears saying it was all her strategy.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I would love to see T’Kor have to appear in court as a witness…
Imagine how many times the lawyers and the judge would have to remind her to use WORDS when answering a question or explaining what she saw/heard?!

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I see T'kor as an entitled spoiled brat. It's not about who was the nicest to you. It's about who played the best game. I so want her on the block next week.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cali, the baby talk makes my skin crawl, it does sound like a speech impediment . I have to change feeds when they start that crap.

Grooch, I’m with ya. I feel like Chelsie is using this “omg an alliance was created!” As her reason to get Leah out. I think she never got over that little Cam-Leah faux flirtmance.

And, now MJ is in her “man-space”. But she can’t do anything to MJ because she has the veto. So, Chelsie is resorting to getting rid of Cam’s previous distraction, Leah. Using MJ’s veto to do it.

As Chelsie continues to act like she couldn’t care less about Cam and his smelly underwear.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
The thing is Cheslie doesn’t know yet MJ and Cam have decided it’s Quinn going on the block not Leah. The only reason I’m still watching the feeds right now is I’m waiting for those two to talk. MJ might have told Leah she wasn’t using the veto but she’s lying to her. She even told Kimo she might use it on him. It’s going to come down to Chelsie changing her mind and agreeing on Quinn which gets her no where or convincing MJ not to use it or agree it’s Leah going up.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I just want Angela gone, then the rest can go after each other, But it looks like I am not going to get what I want grrr

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
MJ and Cam do know that they don't get to choose the replacement nomination, correct?

Who would Chelsie put up?

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Sea MJ and Chelsie said they would ask the trio who they wanted up between Leah and Quinn. T’Kor and Rubina picked Leah to get her away from Can and Angela and because Quinn has no one left in the game.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Chelsie sort of pushed Leah saying she could bring Cam and Angela back in where Quinn burned all his bridges and no one will trust him or work with him again. Chelsie wants Leah out so she’s going to get MJ to take Angela off. But what Chelsie doesn’t know is at the same time MJ was talking to Cam about wanting Quinn out (she all about the girl alliance) so she convinced Cam Quinn should go up. MJ didn’t know Chelsie was convincing T’Kor and Rubina it was smarter to get Leah out because she’s proven she’ll do what she wants regardless of what anyone else wants. After MJ talked to Cam she told Kimo she wanted Quinn up and would probably take him off the block. But MJ and Chelsie haven’t talked since they agreed MJ would use the veto. I’m waiting on that convo

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Chelsie should be smart and put up Leah.. That takes someone away from Quinn, takes her away from Cam (and maybe they can boot MJ, just not this week..

I really want Angela out of there.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Gee MJ if you don't want Leah up on the block .. then don't use the Veto tomorrow...

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I hope Leah knocked some sense into her head! Don’t use it!! Now she’ll talk to Chelsie who will put her back on the Chelsie train. MJ think for yourself. Quinn did not put you up. Leah just told you Chelsie thinks you’re after her man. Come on! Get Kimo out and break up the trio!

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
See MJ is going to get Chelsie to put up Quinn! Ugh!