TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 08, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 08, 2024 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Molliegirl, MJ will get Angela to vote her way as a reward for taking Angela off the block.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
If they take Angela off the block again I am done.

ANGELA FOR THE WIN!

and no more feeds, I just can not watch or listen to her.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Angela cannot be trusted! She will not keep Quinn no matter what! If she just talked crap about Quinn and MJ believed her then now she’s after Quinn. MJ just said those three don’t bother her. I think it’s a Quinn back door. If they want Kimo out only T’Kor against him assures that happening. If Quinn is up there he is gone. They save Angela again then I’m done with this season and live feeds. I just can’t with Angela. Let her win and I will laugh at all them clueless person.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ah, I did not know about Angela saying something to Angela. There hasn't been any live feeds reports anywhere. I guess everyone is watching football today, instead.

Well, I guess things are about to get interesting.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
It’s an easy path to ensure Kimo goes home: put T’Kor up as the renom! The female votes will ensure Kimo is evicted! But this group has to make things SO ridiculously complicated!

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
That trio needs to be broken up immediately

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Rubina and T’Kor will not vote out Kimo over a girl. I believe T’Kor will take Kimo to the end and is just saying anything to keep him safe.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
I will be demoting Chelsie from my top tier faves (well, this year the top tier isn't very high) if she doesn't realize the only play is to put T'kor or Rubina up if the veto is used.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
So it’s Angela down and Leah or Quinn up from what MJ and Chelsie are saying.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know what Angela told MJ?

On Jokers, Chelsie said that Angela could be making it up.

Making what up?

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
So they want to save Kimo in the vote and vote out Leah? Keeping the trio saved again.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Grooch Angela said T”Kor Kimo Rubina Leah and Quinn formed an alliance last night to get Angela out. She was listening in at the door and that’s what she thought they were doing. So now MJ and Chelsie want to save Angela and split up Quinn and Leah.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
MJ told Cam she wanted Quinn up instead of Leah so Cam is fine with it since the other girls will go after Leah. So I’m guessing it’s Quinn going up which Angela will love.

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Molliegirl - these people are stupid. That trio needs to be broken up. Chelsie is just jealous of any woman who may give Cam attention.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Yep Jada you are right Chelsie wants Cam to herself. Rubina and T’Kor will never put up Kimo!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Power has when to their head.. and common sense has left.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Chelsie listen to those two women!!! You two our my number two then KIMO!!! They both said Kimo third!!!! Then said Cam and put MJ last!!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Keep the strong trio in the house and split up a duo. Of course that is what is currently under discussion.

They win the prize for Least Strategic Cast. They are a living tribute to all the recruits that have ever fumbled the game. Honoring all those who don’t know how the veto works. A shout out to all the ones who didn’t know that OTEV is veto spelled backwards. Standing ovation to the ones who volunteered for the block! Special honorable mention to the HOHs who nominated their allies!

Rosem salutes you!

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Quinn did not put up MJ because he felt she was treated badly. Chelsie was never a target for Quinn!!! Chelsie just wants Cam to herself and chick he picked Leah and MJ over you. Dude is just not that in to you!

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
This is why a girls alliance never works because they can’t play without emotions getting involved. Wait until MJ tells her she wants her to put up Quinn not Leah who will still be in the house with her man and Angela!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It is a long time between Sunday and Thursday, so I feel like this will annoyingly flip around. I am kinda surprised that MJ is willing to use the veto knowing that Leah will go home.

Unless she thinks that Chelsie is going to put up Quinn. I’ve not been following all the conversations.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Rose, MJ told Cam she wanted Quinn up and she convinced him to agree. Chelsie thinks they’re putting up Leah but she did not like MJ saying she wanted to give her a sympathy vote. I’m hoping Chelsie will see keeping Leah over Quinn gives Leah the chance to win Cam and MJ back over. I just want Angela gone or the trio broken up. If neither one of those things happen this week then I will stop watching the feeds because these women are stupid and T’Kor is playing the all!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So. Basically they’re just going to argue about this until the veto ceremony tomorrow. And then continue to argue after the veto ceremony about who will be voted out.

If they were entertaining while they argued, I could enjoy watching. But they mainly use repetitive talking points, which is boring.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
MJ tells Leah and Quinn they could talk later and they agree to 7:12 for some reason.

MJ’s exaggerated Texas accent annoys me.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I can’t STAND it when Leah starts talking baby talk! Usually whomever she does it to starts joining in (Makensy is often the one to join in…) I wish BB would tell Leah it comes across as if she’s making fun of people who have a speech impediment. Clearly that’s NOT what she’s doing, but when a “strong female business owner” begins to purposely replace the letter R with a W, it’s disturbing!