TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 08, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2024: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES : Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 08, 2024 users admin

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, September 07, 2024 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Kimo comes in and tells Rubina and T'Kor what they were saying about who they would kiss or marry. (Pluto commercial.)

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, September 07, 2024 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Between the commercials and the WBRB, now I see Cam and Rubina on all feeds talking in the bathroom area.

Earlier they showed Leah and Makensy still in the living room area.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, September 07, 2024 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Leah/Makensy/Angela talking in living room. Makensy says you were so lucky to find Tucker (for OTEV) so fast. Feeds cut to the bathroom conversation. (I am out.)

Jadajean

03-22-2008

Saturday, September 07, 2024 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I can't take Rubina - she's just too darn loud!!!!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, September 07, 2024 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds 1 & 2: Leah, Makensy, and Quinn in the unicorn room. Leah was hitting him with a pillow when feeds went to a commercial.

Feeds 3 & 4: Cam and Rubina talking in the bathroom area. (Have they been there since my 9:07 post?)

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, September 07, 2024 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Looks like everyone has settled down in the Unicorn room. They may fall asleep early tonight.

uni

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, September 07, 2024 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
All feeds on the colors room with lights out where Angela is asleep.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, September 07, 2024 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Rubina is talking to T'Kor and Cam. (Chelsie and Kimo are the ones that have not been on the feeds.)

B

Veganking

07-23-2009

Saturday, September 07, 2024 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
The three have been talking about various topics, including which reality shows they would like to be on. Cam said he would love to be on The Bachelor. (I am out.)

Veganking

07-23-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Jokersupdates had posts up until 3:50 a.m., but never reported that Rubina, T'Kor, and Cam went to bed. Quinn and Leah were up during the night. (Apparently there is no interest here to watch the feeds and post.)
Feeds are currently showing lights out in the rock room and colors room.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Also, Jokersupdates reported that the back yard opened up at around 1:45 a.m. and T'Kor, Rubina, Kimo and Leah were out there.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I did listen to some feeds last night because i needed something to fall asleep to. It was probably around 6 or 7 bb time.

Cam and Chelsea were alone talking. They are tight. The plan is to get rid of Kimo. Cam does not like Leah at all. Not since Chelsea warned him about her. He claims that Leah keeps making comments about him in front of other hgs to put attention on him.

Chesea says that the trio believe that Cam and Leah have a final 2. (Is this true or is Chelsea planting seeds in Cam's head?)

Chelsea is very tight with MJ. (Good luck, Trio, with trying to draw MJ to your side.)

And Cam talked about what he's done since after graduating college. Basically he took a gap year. And he's been trying to get acting and modeling roles and trying to be an influencer.

And here I thought he was a physical therapist. Egads.

Veganking

07-23-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds come back from WBRB. All feeds are on Leah, Quinn and Makensy in the unicorn room. Feeds open up to show houseguests up.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
What the heck would Cam do as an “Influencer?!”
He never has energy, gives an opinion, asks OR answers questions! He has a huge ego, but very few stories of life experiences. He always seems to be wearing white pants with the beige fuzzy jacket. Last night he told them he hasn’t slow danced since 8th grade. He wants to be The Bachelor, but would refuse to be on The Bachelorette (he must realize he’d go home Night 1! ) He never starts a conversation, never helps with meal prep or clean up… WHAT exactly does he have to offer online/onscreen/real life?!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cali, I keep wondering what possessed the casting people to put Cam in the house. Did he somehow convince them during the casting process that he had an exciting, charismatic personality?

Then he was obviously ACTING during the casting process and what we are seeing now is just his usual boring self.

So maybe there IS a chance for him to live that thespian dream.

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
Oh dear. Chelsie conspiring with MJ right now to take Angela off the block and put up Quinn. Yikes!

Veganking

07-23-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Feeds have been on conversations: Leah/Angela in the unicorn room and Makensy/Chelsie in the HOH room.
Angela thinks she is toast on Thursday.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
No! No! No!

Kimo is supposed to go this week.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
No! Don’t back door Quinn! Not for Angela!!! If they do not get rid of her or the “trio” they will be the final four! I don’t think I can watch much more of this season. I’ll just read the updates but I’m done with the season. Quinn helped Chelsie flip on Tucker for her to do that then I’m done with her and hope Angela or Leah win just to laugh at their game play!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm wondering if Chelsea and Cam still want Kimo gone, but want Quinn up there to control Leah's vote? Or say to her and Quinn that we saved Quinn, so you should be loyal to us...

I know Cam really, really wants Kimo gone.

Thoughts?

Veganking

07-23-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
If they vote Kimo out, it won't matter whether it is Angela or Quinn up against him.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Right. But I think I got it figured out. Chelsea is ensuring that it won't be a tied vote. She wants to keep her hands clean, and doesn't want to be the deciding vote.

With Quinn up there, she will have MJ, Cam, Leah and Angela (she'll vote the way MJ tells her to) to vote out Kimo.

Check mate.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
If it’s between Quinn and Kimo it will be Quinn going home. T’Kor Rubina and Angela will vote out Quinn and if it’s a tie Chelsie will vote out Quinn to keep T’Kor happy. And now Angela is against Leah after she saved her with the veto. They keep saving Angela she’s going to win!!!

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
What did Angela tell MJ? Is the house turning against Quinn? Is Angela throwing Quinn and Leah under the bus?

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Sunday, September 08, 2024 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Angela turns on anyone who helps her.